the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Lost P2

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

I'm Lost P2 - Page 23 Empty Re: I'm Lost P2

Post by Bells Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:12 am

Addison wrapped her still tiny arms around him and grinned, her eyes sparkling. "I let you figure that one out..." she purred, kissing his neck lightly as she pushed herself ack up on her guppy toes. She was wearing one of her own outfits today, a small mini skirt and a little dark purple tank top. One of her favorites..and of course she had 'forgotten' her bra so that the tank showed a bit of clevelege(sp).

Danny kissed her again, trying his best to ignore the fact she was so close to him. She had been sick, he had to remember that. Trying his best to be good he settled on kissing her. That he could easily do.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:17 am

Alice let her hands slide down slowly as she kissed him deeper. She wanted him to react, to love her back. So far it wasn't working. Her fingers brushed along the top of his jeans, teasing the skin.

Will smiled as he let the dish slide from his hands. Mischeif gleamed in his eyes and then he was wiping his sopping wet hands all over her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:30 am

Danny bit his lip, his decision to be good wavering as his hands slipped down a little on her hips. He returned the kiss, making it deeper Eve as he did. He wasn't caving...just...kissing....

Addison gasped, her eyes going wide as she got all wet. "Oh....Will!" She squeaked, jumping back and giggling a little. "That was sneaky!" She shook her head a giggled, the thin tank showing even more proof that there was nothing beneath it as the material clung to her skin.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:34 am

Will grinned and raised a brow, chuckling. The mischief was still in his eye as he started to chase after her, a playful growl erupting from him.

Alice pulled him inside, closing the door behind him before she pressed him against the door, her body against his without space between them. Her hand slipped into his pants as her kisses turned seductive, coaxing him to give in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:43 am

Addison squealed, taking off down the hall giggling excitedly. She almost tripped once, catching herself and grinning, the skirt flipping up as she did, at least she was wearing something that resembled underwear this time around.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:46 am

Will chuckled as he took off after her, finally catching her in the livingroom, kissing her deeply as his hands ran across her body teasingly. He wasn't ready to give in yet. He wasn't done playing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:47 am

Danny's breath caught, his will crumbling as he shivered beneath her hand. A low groan teased his throat as his hands held her close, the kisses starting to become hungry as he gave in. He couldn't help it, his body pressing back against hers.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:49 am

Addi gasped, giggling still as she kissed him back and gave him a small grin. "Well you caught me..." she murmured. "Now whatcha gonna do?" Her voice was soft and inviting, her eyes happy.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:51 am

Alice shimmied out of the little bit of clothes she had been wearing and quickly stripped him of his. Her arms went right back around his neck as she pulled herself up, wrapping her legs around his waist and clung to him, kissing him back just as hungrily.

Will grinned and began to strip her of her clothes painfully slowly, his lips and hands teasing her skin as he did so. He wasn't in any hurry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:00 am

Danny groaned into the kisses, the last of his remaining will disappearing as he turned and pressed her against the wall, shifting slightly so he could Pres into her, his kisses still hungry. Hands exploring they traveled her, teasing everywhere as they did.

Addison shivered, her happy eyes glued on him.She squires slightly, the slowness of his movements almost annoying her, almost. "Hm...a good way to treat your prey after catching her." She purred after a moment.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:14 am

Will smiled, making no attempt to remove his own clothing as he continued. If she wanted it, she'd have to do it. He wasn't going to make the moves this time.

A soft moan escaped Alice as her body shuddered happily, melting into him. Her mind totally disapeared and all that was left was him. She couldn't think, she could just be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:20 am

Addison frowned slightly, her eyes searching him as she slowly figured it out. Chucking she reveled in his kissed for a moment longer before letting her hands dance down his chest and under his shirt to tug it off. Then they traces teasing Patterson across his skins as they slwoly moved Dow. She could play the game too.

Danny lost himself quickly, moving in her for a moment before holding her close and moving them to the couch, his eyes watching her as he placed her down on the furniture and went back to it, his movements slow and careful.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:30 am

Alice clung to him as sounds of pleasure fell from her lips along with his name. She did her best to move with him though she felt herself getting tired. She didn't want him to stop though, so she forced herself to stay awake, reveling in him.

Will grinned happily as he moved them towards the couch slowly, laying her down and moving so he was over her, though his pants were still in place. He kissed her deeply, just holding her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:39 am

Addison kissed him back, her hands playing with the button of his jeans as she did. "Your dishwater is getting cold." She murmured softly, undoing the button and slipping a hand inside. "You'll have to let me load the dishwasher after all.." A little smile crept onto her lips at the whispered words.

Danny smiled, continuing to move slowly, his eyes carefully watching her. He moved till she was sleeping then carefully pulled back, kissing her forehead as he stood and wrapped his arms around her to carry her to the bedroom. He then laid next to her, not sleeping. But he laid there anyways.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:44 am

Will groaned and shimmied out of his pants, pressing against her as his lips trailed to her neck and down. "Perhaps," he murmered, not still convinced that she was going to load the dishwasher, even if he had to make sure that she didn't.

Alice clung to him as she slept, not wanting him to go anywhere. A small fever consumed her, but quickly disapeared an hour later. Not that she care, or noticed. She was in a state of complete and absolute bliss, feeling as though nothing could possibly ruin it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:20 am

Addison moaned softly, angering as her hands trailed their way across his skin and back up to twist around his neck. "We'll see..." she echoed, a sly smile on her lips as she kissed him, hooking her legs up around his hips.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:23 am

Will grinned and didn't make her suffer any longer. Their bodies intertwined and Will loved her with all he had, making sure to cause her as much pleasure as he possibly could, continuing until she was asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:24 am

Danny got worried when the fever came, relief filling every part of him as it broke. His eyes remained glued on her all night, not sleeping even a moment. He smiled a little, wiping a lock of hair from her face. "I love you." He whispered to her sleeping form.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:26 am

Alice stirred, murmering his name as she moved closer, clinging tightly to him. She burried her face in his chest, letting his preassance comfort her. When she woke up she looked around almost panicked, trying to find Danny .

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:26 am

Addison clung to him in her sleep, her dreams soft and happy, of what could be one day. She smiled, pushing any worries from er mind, especially that one..the baby was Will's. It had to be.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:29 am

Will watched her for a long moment, kissing her forehead before carefully manuvering away from her and pulling on at least his boxers. He then went back to the kitchen and finished up the dishes. He dried his hands off and went back to her, laying on the couch with her after undressing again so as to not get caught to soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:29 am

Danny smiled, murmuring soothing noises as he rubbed her arm, glancing at the clock. He had an hour. Sighing a little he kissedher forehead. "I'm here love." Then pulled away, he had to get ready, fix breakfast, so much to do...
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:32 am

Addison murmured in her sleep, curling up against him as her hand fluttered to her stomach. No words left her lips though, even in sleep the child was a secret. It would stay that way till she was sure...Will's ...
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:36 am

Alice reached out and grabbed hold of him before he could go anywhere and pulled him back to the bed beside her. "Don't leave," she said, her voice soft and pleading. Her eyes searched his, tears pricking at ther corner of her eyes. She didn't want to be alone again. Even if he only stayed a little whie longer.

Will watched her, kissing her forehead gently as he held her. He glanced around and sighed and then looked back at Addi. He couldn't let her sleep to long or she wouldn't sleep that night. He debated on all the different methods of waking her up, and then just settled on what seemed the simplest at the moment. He moved over her, quickly moving deep into her and settled there happily, waiting patiently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:45 am

Danny hesitated then nodded, slipping back into the bed and pulling her close as he reached for the phone on his bedside table. "I'll call in." He promised softly then dialed the phone. He hadn't missed a day so far so he could easily afford it.

Addison gasped, her eyes jerking open as she stared at him for a moment then grinned. "Well hello there." She purred, quickly removing her hand from her stomach in a fake stretch so to not be suspicious. "What a pleasant way to be woke. "
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next