the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"In all seriousness, I love you."

2 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

"In all seriousness, I love you." - Page 5 Empty Re: "In all seriousness, I love you."

Post by Sweet Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:08 pm

Alex: In snorted. "You obviously don't know me."
Rhianna: "I wonder if anyone will invite us."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

"In all seriousness, I love you." - Page 5 Empty Re: "In all seriousness, I love you."

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:11 pm

Rosa - "Oh I'm sure you'll get invited," I told Rhianna. "Fine Alex, be that way" my emotions were flying and suddenly the lava lamp in the room exploded. SHIT!

Damien - I laughed, lava lamp goes byebye, Alex will too

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:13 pm

Alex: I jumped. "Yeah, sure."

Rhianna: I raised an eyebrow, unfazed. "Uncontrolled, are we?"

(g2g)
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:16 pm

Rosa: Oh dear. Emotions, emotions, emotions, why did they always mess things up. I tried to hold back tears, but a couple escaped, "Just shut up, please," I gulped, I needed to get back into control of this situation and fast before, the lightbulb in the lamp on the teacher's desk crashed, before that.

Damien: I pulled Rosa into a hug, "It's alright Rosa, control yourself."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:18 pm

Rin: I twitched and sneezed, looking frazzled afterwards. "Sorry." I smiled.

Arlo: I let out a low gasp. "Rin, your ears are out." He said, touching one of my ears that were peachy colored with a white tip. "Oh." Was all she said and then focused them back in.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:24 pm

Rosa - I smiled lightly at Rin, I wasn't the only one, thank god! I took myself out of Damien's hug and said to him, "I'm fine, I got it." Alex was back to his work, ignoring us and as long as he stayed out of the picture I was confident I could control myself. Stupid humans! "Rin I love your ears." I grinned. I peeked at Arlo, we hadn't talked much, hope your listening Arlo! I focused on a mental image of me sticking my tongue out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:34 pm

Rin: "Really?" I asked wide-eyed. "Thanks."

Arlo: I grinned cookedly at her, seeing the image she sent me. I projected into her head. >>How obvious is it that Rin is smitten with Alex? Oh, and you like me.<< My tone was slightly smug.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:39 pm

Rosa - "Yes, it's weird but the ears of all Kitsunes are so cute!" I smile hoping that it didn't offend her. I thought back to Arlo >> She can like him all she wants, as long as she teaches him some manners. And don't sound so smug, it's not fair when you can read minds!<<

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:43 pm

Rin: "Kawaii!" I grinned and folded my hands in my lap.

Arlo: >>It's not fair that you like me... Wait, that didn't make sense. I guess I lose this battle. But... You like me.<< I grinned, looking at my desk.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:46 pm

Rosa: >>No, ugh, I meant that it's not fair that you know that I like you because you can read my mind<< I looked at Rin, wasn't it a little bit unfair to talk without including her, hmm, what should I talk to her about?

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:50 pm

Arlo: I laughed out loud. >>Don't worry about her. She's easily entertained.<< I smiled. "Rin, wanna draw me a picture?" I asked. She nodded, her face a mask of determination. She set to work, biting down on her lip, making quick, sharp lines. >>Now she's in the zone.<<
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:51 pm

Rosa: I laughed too shaking my head, >>You do that often?<<

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:57 pm

Arlo: >>When neccessary.<< I smiled mischeviously. >>But I love Rin. I mean her no harm.<<
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:00 pm

Rosa: I nodded, I understood, same with Damien >>How did you become Immortal? Heritage, or what?<< I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:06 pm

Arlo: I shrugged. >>I got a note that told me I was immortal. Neither of my parents are. I have no clue.<< I thought back at her.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:07 pm

Rosa - "Huh" i said out loud, >> that's odd, wait, was the note signed?<< I was getting an epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:16 pm

Arlo: I nodded. >>It was signed: The Maker.<<
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:21 pm

Rosa - >> Just what I thought, that's who signs notes to me, they leave one every week talking about destiny and stuff, very mysterious<< I wondered why they would know both of us. This was a little odd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:33 pm

Arlo: I nodded and smiled almost sadly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:33 pm

Rosa - >>Well, um, what do you think about me? I mean you know that I like you, but I don't know what you think about me.<<

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:37 pm

Arlo: I laughed. >>You're cute, I'll give you that. And you seem loyal. I like it.<< I smiled at her, this time, a lighter vibe flowing from it.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:38 pm

Rosa - I blush >> Yeah, and all you got to deal with is my tendencies to blow things up <<

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:27 pm

Arlo: >> Doesn't sound that bad.<< I said, trying to lighten that up. She blew things up, big deal. Actually, kinda big deal.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:43 pm

TheCannibalKid wrote:Arlo: >> Doesn't sound that bad.<< I said, trying to lighten that up. She blew things up, big deal. Actually, kinda big deal.

(*cough* glee *cough cough* sorry to interrupt, by the way)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:34 am

Rosa - I could feel his discomfort coming from him, ok, so blowing things up were bad, but I had never blown up a human or anything, and I could usually control myself, well except for that time I caught Damien's house on fire, but that was only the kitchen, oh, and that time I set off every alarm in the mall, and when I busted a 1 million dollar vase at a museum. Fine, I accidentally did a lot of stuff, but I could handle myself!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next