the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"In all seriousness, I love you."

2 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

"In all seriousness, I love you." - Page 4 Empty Re: "In all seriousness, I love you."

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:14 pm

Rosa - "That is so cool, I love Japan." I said

Damien - "Yeah, this teacher is someone who never has anything for us to do, aka my favorite class."

Back to top Go down

"In all seriousness, I love you." - Page 4 Empty Re: "In all seriousness, I love you."

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:15 pm

Rosa- She had Kitsune drawings and I smiled, of course she would. I wondered who the guy with her was, I would love to meet him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:16 pm

Alex: "Teach me sometime," I whisper, smiling.

Rhianna: I roll my eyes. "You know, for someone like you, I'd expect more...aprreciation."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:23 pm

Rin: I nodded and closed my binder. Arlo leaned over my shoulder and whispered. "Hitsuyō ni ōjite ii e, anata wa sore o tsutaeru koto ga dekiruga, karera wa anata ga kisūda to omou kamo shiremasen." I whispered back and he laughed.

Arlo: "How many supernaturals are there at this school?" I spoke. It was a simple, to the point question. I smiled at the group when they gave me looks.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:27 pm

Rosa - I put my head in my hand, well I met him. "Well, Alex is human, but Damien, Rhianna, and I aren't" I sighed.

Damien: "Immortal, huh?" I grinned, let's see if this gets Alex away from us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:30 pm

Alex: I pulled out my textbook. Might as well cram for whatever test date I might have missed.

Rhianna: "Hmm, that's obvious."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:31 pm

Damien: "Is there a law that says I can't state the obvious?" I said sarcastically.

Rosa: "So what's your name?" I asked him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:32 pm

Rhianna: I tap his nose. "Not unless you want to sound stupid."

Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:34 pm

Damien - "Well then" I joked and stuck my tongue out at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:36 pm

Rhianna: I laugh. "For someone old enough to be mature you sure proved me wrong."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:37 pm

Arlo: "I'm Arlo." I shrugged. "I'm new at the whole supernatural thing." I smiled slightly. "Rin, they already know what you are, too." I said to her. Rin smiled innocently.

This is what Arlo looks like:
"In all seriousness, I love you." - Page 4 Ne6e6o14
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:40 pm

Rosa - "I'm a witch," I said happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:48 pm

Rhianna: I sighed. They needed to be more careful.
Alex: I looked up at witch. Halloween wasn't until a month.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:50 pm

Rosa - Opps, Alex. "Or I'm going to be, for Halloween, got the outfit picked out and everything," I said.

Damien - "I'll be a vampire" I winked at Rhianna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:51 pm

Alex: "Aren't you too old for that?"

Rhianna: "That shouldn't be too hard. We can match."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:54 pm

Rosa - "Too old for dressing up, not at all!" I said, I was actually going to dress up as a witch anyway so I wasn't lying.

Damien - "What are you going to be Rin?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:56 pm

Rin: I shook my head. "I dunno I've never even been out on a Halloween." I said, a slight smile on my lips.

Arlo: "I've been on too many." I groaned and put my chin on her shoulder.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:58 pm

Rosa - I wondered if Arlo and Rin were a couple, it seemed like it, "Don't you want to go out this year Alex?" I asked, "We all should go, right Damien?" I grinned

Damien - I sighed, of course she wanted ALEX to go, ugh, "Yeah, yeah."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:06 pm

Alex: I raise an eyebrow. "Uh, no. Does anti-social mean anything to you?"
Rhianna: I laughed. "I bet there's a party going on somewhere."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:07 pm

Arlo: Aside from the immortal part, I had another good talent. "No, we're not a couple." I laughed. "We're best friend."

Rin: I was sitting on my knees in my chair at this point, nodding erratically at Alex, hoping he'd tag along. He seemed cool. For a human. No! That was just a joke. Just a joke.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:36 pm

Rosa - "Oh come on Alex, it'll be fun!" I really wished he'd come along, hmm, I wonder if Rin liked Alex, maybe I could set them up on a date, they'd be cute together, I wasn't really into humans, I couldn't be myself around them, but Arlo... I could be myself around him. No! I did not just think that, I blushed, Arlo could obviously read minds. Crap!

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:51 pm

Arlo: I blushed after hearing Rosa's thought process. I threw her slightly smile and looked down. Rin noticed too. "Kanojo wa anata no koto ga suki." She said before giggling.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:53 pm

Rosa - I knew he had heard it! Ugh! Why was I such a thinker? "So," I mumbled. "How long have you two known each other?" I asked Rin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:57 pm

Rin: "Um, for 2 or 3 years." I said, smiling at her. "Arlo was the only one who dared talk to me." I grinned widely at her and then at him. "Aniki." I said, giving him a one armed hug. "It means big brother."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:04 pm

Rosa - I smiled, kind of like Damien. Except different bigging. Our beginning was filled with death threats towards each other and fights, which I won, but just saying. "That's sweet."

Damien - "Very," I smiled as well, Rosa had that I'm remembering the good ole days where I won all the fights look on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next