the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fast and the Furriest.

+6
Ale J.
Black&White
Echo
Momo13
Ravyn
Jacky K.
10 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Fast and the Furriest. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Fast and the Furriest.

Post by Black&White Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:40 pm

Hitomi
"Common sense says if I had that info I'd use it." i wouldn't be prancing around as Bambi. Heck, I wouldn't let anyone prance around as an animal.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:45 pm

Ezra:

"Yeah...good point...sorry, I was being too hopeful." I sighed, my ears pulling back.
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:42 pm

Marley
I padded back to the group, after walking just ear shot to chase a butterfly. Wow... er... lotsa new people
"What's going on, guys?" I asked, looking around. Some of them, especially the black cat, looked terribly familiar for some reason. No idea why. Still wasn't going to sniff any butts to find out, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:11 pm

Peter

"Not much," I answered. "We've had several new arrivals. Cricket here says he spotted Alex, who is still in his normal form, so we were hoping we could get any sort of help from him on the grounds that you're his little sister. That's basically the situation in a nutshell."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:13 pm

Ezra

I think it was Marley, at least I think it smelled like her. Wow...wierd. "Marles?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:17 pm

Marley
"Wait, Cricket's here?!" I said,shocked into ignoring that last part for now. "That's awesome, and sort of scary, at the same time. Next you're gonna say T.Mor is here..." I trailed off "Oh, and yea, I can probably talk to Alex about helping us. He's less of a jerk than Dorian" then I turned to the other dog that addressed me. Pretty sure it wasn't Cricket, though it WAS somebody I knew "Yup. Who are you?"

Last edited by endellion on Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:19 pm

Cricket

"Waitpardonwhat. Marley?" I asked, cocking my head. Oi my my. She looked . . . a little bit adorable. "Oi my my, you're short even when you're a dog!"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:23 pm

Marley
"Crick!" I yelped, licking the side of his face like you see those puppy siblings do to each other in the movies. "And hey... the shortness... just doesn't go away. But I'm TALLER than you, so HA"

Last edited by endellion on Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:24 pm

Ezra
"It's me, Ezra." I woofed, wagging my tail slightly. I needed to change back fast before something stupid happened.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:26 pm

Marley
Whoa, Ezra, too?! "This is crazy... what do you think happened?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:28 pm

Ezra

"I don't know...I woke up...and I was a dog." I said, shaking my head.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:32 pm

Cricket

I made a happy-to-see-you-but-that-was-gross face, and wiped the dog kiss off with my paw. "No idea, friend, same 'ere. Just woke up with a tail. And 'ey . . . you're only taller than me by a bit!"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:35 pm

Marley
"Same here, Ezie. And pff, a little bit still counts, Crick. Wait... I have an idea on finding my bro, gimmie a sec" I paused, my doggy eyes turning a bright, almost glowing, purple. Took a lot of energy to stretch myself out enough to scan for habui, even in just a little area "Uh... guys... got some good news, and some bad news"

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:37 pm

Peter

"Give us the bad news first," I told her. "Also, for the record, I'm bigger than all of you. Can we drop this whole height conversation now?"

They sure liked to argue about that a lot...
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:44 pm

Marley
"...Dorian's here, also" I said, flinching. "Can't tell if he's a human or animal yet" I really, really hoped that the two of them weren't sent to like, kill all the animals. Crap. Surely not... right? "Good news is that I know exactly where the two of them are."

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:41 am

Ezra

Wonderful, let's bring Dorian to the party. I sighed, "Good...let's find them."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:04 pm

Ravyn wrote:Freya: "Probably not. As such, it would likely be best if i stayed here." i said, coiling up in a sunny grassy spot just outside the shelter.

Mr.Face:

Now that I did not have to concern myself with the lack of returning sound waves from the sky, I could allocate my mental resources to the more pressing matters at hand...Paw...The phrasing is irrelevant. "Do you know how we got this way?" I asked the wiggly stick. "And...Is there an actual name for whatever kind of creature you are? I feel dreadfully inarticulate when I have to address you as 'wiggly stick' in my internal monologues." I added, more as an afterthought.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:16 pm

Freya: I gave a very snake-y laugh at the 'wiggly stick' comment. "I have no clue how i got this way. As ive told the others, i went to sleep after finishing whatever torturing i was going to perform on my victim that particular night, and woke up here. I dont even know where 'here' actually IS. And i am not a stick. This particular creature is called a snake, but if you want to get REALLY specific, then im a black mamba. I dont know the latin name though, so you're out of luck there. Sorry." i said. I supposed i could see where a snake may look like a wiggly stick, but it was still quite funny.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:28 pm

Mr.Face:

A snake. Interesting. That was all the more detailed I cared to get at this point in time, because I didn't know about any more variations and what difference it really made. One of the downsides of living in a city with minimal animal life I suppoused. "Well. It appears we are in the same boat knowledge-wise then...I actually don't even remember falling asleep. Although, I rarely actually fall asleep of my own free will, but that is an unrelated matter entirely." I did not know why I was speaking so tangentally. It was...Not productive.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:36 pm

Freya: "I guess." i said, mental-sighing to myself again. "Its frustrating, this situation. Id like to get back to being human soon. If my victim manages to escape, no doubt something of mine will be stolen, and i'll have to go to the trouble of hunting him down and killing him and taking my stuff back. That would just ruin my day. Well, more than being a snake, that is. None of the others seemed to have any information either. I dont think we're going to be able to go back to our lives any time soon unless we know what's going on." i said thoughtfully.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:42 pm

Mr.Face:

Oh dear. I'd left that one hostage roasting over a tar pit. Freya's commentary regarding the state of her victims just reminded me.
I suppoused that that was not my problem anymore.
However...Being the dictator of Auda from...Internet knows how far away...That...That could potentially cause devestating problems. For me. Logistically.
"I concur, Freya dear. And I would also like to get rid of these hideous monstrosities on my face. Eyes. Really. I do not see the point. They're just...Extranneous." I told her, not really helping to advance ourselves forward out of our current situation by stating that. "Probability that either of us could communicate successfully with the rest of the group without being shunned for previous acts of violence?" I asked, already having a good ide of the answer there.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:55 pm

Freya: "Oh, excellent. You've figured out my identity. Now i dont have to bother telling you." i said. One thing off my.... er..... shoulders....? "And that probability is likely rather low. I have met with the others, and Peter at least didnt seem to want to instantly banish me to some other place far away, but i highly doubt that they would welcome either of us if we attempted to integrate ourselves into their group. But i suppose on the bright side, they're all incredibly annoying anyways, and i no longer have to worry about dealing with the headache that would surely come from hanging around them." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:05 pm

Mr.Face:

"I briefly met with the others as well, and they were content to allow me to remain outside in the...outside. They seemed quite irritated about my presence anyway. However, as much as they are irritating...they may actually manage to find something out regarding how to repair this situation. If that scenario occurs, it would be highly unlikely that they would consider sharing that information with outsiders not unlike you and myself. Especially since we aren't on particularly good footing with them at the moment. Thusly, the only logical way to proceed seems to me to be to attempt to establish some kind of diplomatic discourse with them, to discourage the occurance of such a scenario."
I felt that that paragraph of a resopnse was tremendously unwieldy grammar-wise, and only hoped that she would grasp the main concept of that mess.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:10 pm

Freya: "Well, if they find out something important..... we could threaten and/or torture them until they reveal whatever information they've managed to obtain." i suggested. Injuring people.... was usually my default solution to any problem. And in my experience, it was a solution that worked quite well. I wasnt big on non-violent diplomatic type plans.... although i did see his point.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:20 pm

Mr.Face:

"Violence HOW?" I asked, particularly concerned over my current inability to wield any kind of exacto knife shaped implement. "And in my previous experiences with these people, particularly My Hostage, I have found that violence tends to just make them less likely to say anything. Sometimes to the point of withholding any screams at all. It's terribly unfortunate."
Really though, I was quite concerned with my current inability to wield any kind of weaponry of the exacto knife variety.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum