the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fast and the Furriest.

+6
Ale J.
Black&White
Echo
Momo13
Ravyn
Jacky K.
10 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Fast and the Furriest. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fast and the Furriest.

Post by Echo Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:07 am

Peter

The scent led me to a bird. Looked like either a crow or a raven...though I could never tell the difference, and I'd never bothered to look it up.

Wait...it was a bird. I felt a twitching in my paws, some instinct to chase that bird madly. Did I chase birds...? No. No. I'd already told the pug that I didn't. I was a human, not a dog, and I. Did. Not. Chase. Birds.

...Screw it.

I took off at a run, my paws carrying me swiftly towards the crow/raven. Then I actually realized what I was doing. With great difficulty, I skidded to a stop, being sure to take the urge and shove it down in some dark, forgotten corner where it could never surface again. Hopefully.

"Sorry, sorry!" I spoke, which came out in an apologetic whine. "Don't really know what came over me! Sorry!"
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:20 am

Jamie
I saw the dog run up to me and walked backward. "Calm down you stupid dog...I dont want to get eaten by the lifes of you...." It seemed familiar. The dog...I felt I knew who it was. I tried to fly up a few feet, it worked but i fell again. "Stupid bird body..." I Grumbled.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:37 am

Peter

"Stupid?" I asked, trying not to be insulted. I had just been overcome by that canine instinct... "And I wasn't going to eat you," I added with a scoff. "Wait a minute...did you just say 'bird body?' As in, this is a body you're not used to? Er, sorry if I come off as crazy..."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:40 am

Jamie
"Yeah...bird body. I was just in my bedroom and now...eh nevermind, you wouldnt believe me, your an animal." I tried to fly again, i got an extra foot off the ground but still fell. Why couldnt i get the hang of this?
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:43 am

Peter

"No, I believe you!" I barked, my voice growing a little excited. "I was human, too! And then I just...I dunno, I woke up as a dog! And it's the same with Marley, here." I inclined my head towards her, starting to calm down and regain my rationality. "We were both human, and now we're not. We don't know anything about it, though. Do you?"
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:42 am

Freya: I woke up in a nice patch of sun and.... HOLY CRAP, WHY WAS THE WORLD GIANT. And why was i an the middle of.... somebody's lawn? Last thing i remembered was falling asleep to the lovely screams of my latest torture victim in my basement apartment...... and now i was.... somewhere. I tried to get up, move my arms and legs, and then i realized.... I HAD NO ARMS OR LEGS. And i had SCALES. My first thought was, 'HOW CAN I USE MY CORKSCREW WITHOUT ARMS?!'. My second thought was, 'something.... is very wrong here.....'. Because i was pretty sure i was a snake. And normally? Normally i was NOT A FREAKING SNAKE. But what kind of snake was i? If i was a -very- lame common garter snake...... i was going to go get myself hit by a car right now. i started slithering off (a very wierd feeling, slithering....) and then it occurred to me that i was very very long. So, not a garden snake. But what? I found a puddle and looked at my reflection, and had a mental-gasp moment. I recognized this snake..... a black mamba. Longest snake in Africa. I had the potential to be 14 feet long.... that was cool. Fastest snake in the world, and my venom had an almost 100% mortality rate.......... and i had wicked cool fangs. Okay. This i could live with...... for a while. But i wanted to be able to use a corkscrew again, so id better figure out how to reverse this. But... first problem first. I was now cold blooded, and id been out in the sun for a while. I was slightly too hot now. I needed to find some shade. And maybe a nice mouse or something to swallow who---- okay, no, not eating mice..... i would kill them for fun, but i would not eat them. That was gross. I glanced across the street and spotted a park with some nice bushes. I could hide under one of those easily..... I carefully moved up to the street and made sure i wasnt about to get hit by a car. When i deemed that it was safe to cross, i used the black mamba's famous speed and zipped across, beginning to work my way through the park at a slower pace now that i was out of imminent danger. My tongue flicked out every so often, picking up scents. It was wierd, smelling with my tongue.... really wierd..... but useful. I had a pretty good sense of smell. Suddenly i spotted a group of various animals talking to a raven. Some of them seemed... familiar. I didnt know why. I usually wasnt much of an animal person, unless you counted microwaving puppies for laughs..... so i saw no reason why i should know these animals. But i was compelled to go over anyways. "Er.... hello." i said. Or.... hissed?
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:47 am

(Can I join?)
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:00 am

Felix walked around the town and saw another cat ((I'll give you two guesses to who it is. Smile )) He tensed up and let a small growl escaped him. He pounced on the creature playfully.

(incase you fail at guessing, the cat is Cricket. ill figure out how to come in with drew soonish)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:49 am

Hitomi
Standing... I didn't want to try walking though. I'd just fall down again. I was definitely not a newborn fawn, I was of decent size though I still had spots, but I certainly felt like one. I glance around through the leaves. No one was around to question a deer in a park. I'd be safe enough, I decided. But wandering still involved walking. One step at a time then. Careful steps...
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:46 pm

Peter

I turned at the hiss. Whoah...that was a big snake. The voice sounded familiar, too...somehow. I sniffed the air, finding the scent familiar. Was it another animal-person?

"Hello," I woofed back.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:47 pm

Jamie
Wow he believed me...he was turned into an animal too! Right as I was about to say something, a snake came over to us. I screamed, which came out more as a "CAW!" and leaped into the air. Its a snake, a snake! Oh my, im terrified of snakes. It hissed something and I could understand it.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:49 pm

Freya: "You all seem...... familiar.... and annoying... like i want to use my corkscrew on you. But unfortunately, i cant, since i seem to have lost my arms and legs...." i said, irritated. This was a problem i was really going to have to fix soon.... i couldnt use most of my favourite torture methods as a snake. And my current victim was still chained up in my apartment! It wasnt fair to keep him waiting....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:50 pm

Cricket

One moment, I was hissing at someone I didn't particularily like. The next moment, a cat came flying through the air at me. "Agh!" I hissed and jumped out of the way in surprise. What the . . . ? That cat looked familiar.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:51 pm

Peter

Corkscrew.

Now I recognized the voice.

"Freya?" I asked. "Is that you?" Another human turned into an animal! What in the names of the gods was going on around here?
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:55 pm

Freya: "Yes, its me. And who are all you people? I swear, im getting a distinctly more annoying vibe from that golden retriever....." i said. I was certain i knew at lesat a few of these people.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:58 pm

Jamie
I moved forward a little bit. A snake....i hated those things. But it seemed like the dog and the snake knew each other. I waited for one of them to speak up. That was such a huge snake...
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:59 pm

"Miur? Mow mow meow!" Felix sang in a cat chirp. He played with cricks tail and smiled up to him. This was his person! But why was he a cat? "Mow?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:02 pm

Peter

"I'm Peter," I said, "and this is Marley. The raven is another person who turned into an animal. Do you know anything about that? Marley and I don't, but we have some theories."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:07 pm

Freya: "Oh, so its MARLEY..... that explains the extra-annoying vibe. And no, i dont know how this happened. I was enjoying torturing my current victim in my apartment, got tired, went to sleep, and then woke up HERE. This place.... is disgustingly cheerful." i grumbled. "It would be nice if this were resolved quickly. I miss my limbs and i have a victim sitting around in my apartment. If he escaped.... it would really ruin my day." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:36 pm

Cricket

I twirled, trying to get my tail out of reach. "What're you-- Stoppit!" My ears laid flat. This was that one cat. Oi my my. Just back away slowly . . .
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:37 pm

Bugsy

So. Many. Animals! I grinned, sniffing at them from a distance. "Play!"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:48 pm

"mow!" Felix jumped again. He could try to talk in a language that the other cat would understand, but t was fun to see him like this. He jumped on the other cats tail again.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:56 pm

Cricket

That was it. I sprinted away, off the path and into the grass. Save the tail! Oh bother, dogs ahead, dogs ahead! I skidded to a stop a few feet before I ran right into them. "Oh bother."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:16 pm

"MAH!" Felix cried as his friend ran off. He ran off after the cat, and jumped on him when he stopped at the dogs. "Uh oh....you idiot...these are dogs...big dogs. I dont like big dogs." Felix sat on crickets tail as he sized up the creatures in front of him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:35 pm

Peter

I turned to look at the small cat. Another human-animal scent. Another very familiar voice.

"Cricket?" I asked.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum