the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fast and the Furriest.

+6
Ale J.
Black&White
Echo
Momo13
Ravyn
Jacky K.
10 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Fast and the Furriest. - Page 9 Empty Re: The Fast and the Furriest.

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:32 pm

Freya: "Well, you're a wolverine, correct? Therefore you have many very sharp teeth, and probably claws that can be used as weapons too. I have fangs, although i wouldnt be able to bite any of them without killing them from the venom...... Okay, as much as i hate to say it, i think for once, violence may not work. I REALLY wish i was still capable of using my corkscrew." i grumbled. I was hating the direction in which this was going.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:46 pm

Mr.Face:

Even though I knew that these were just thinly veiled humans we were dealing with...My few moral codes regarding cannibalism and animal cruelty...Sort of stood in the way a bit. "Yes. It seems that we are at a non-violent impasse." I agreed irritatedly. "So. Plans and strategery on how to go about commencing a non-violent dialogue with those imbeciles?" I asked, hoping she had better ideas regarding the protocols for this kind of interaction that I did.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:54 pm

Freya: "I have no idea. Usually all my plans involve violence of some variety. Im no good at coming up with non-violent plans." i said. "Perhaps go, find them, and attempt to explain the situation? Making it clear that we actually arent going to injure them for once could be good too. And perhaps make it clear that things could work the opposite way too - its possible that we may come across some important information that they may need as well." i suggested, although i wasnt entirely certain that any of these suggestions would be useful.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:33 pm

Mr.Face:

"I propose that we commence with an attempt to communicate civilly with them...And yes, suggest a sharing of information should either of us procure any. I suppouse that we may also need to extrapolate on the notion that we are not in a situation to be dealing out any violence at the moment, and propose that this be a sort of...neutural collaboration. If they are capable of wrapping their tiny, biased minds around that concept." I exposited, siezing Freya's idea and trying to follow it through to it's logical conclusion.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:39 pm

Freya: "Makes sense. We should go and attempt to catch up with them before they get too far." i suggested. It would be a lot harder to find them if we had to be looking all over the place. At least right now we pretty much knew where they were.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:47 pm

Mr.Face:

I sighed. This implied leaving the roofed area. However...It was necessary. Quite necessary. "Yes. Your idea is valid. We ought to go follow them." I stated reluctantly.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 pm

Freya: "Sorry that this means facing the sky." i said, uncoiling my now very long body and beginning to look around, trying to see where the rest of everyone had gone.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:58 pm

Mr.Face:

There really was no easy way around this. I stood up, and pushed the tip of my nose out from under the roof.
Oh, that's right. I also had a nose now. I couldn't help but wonder what that did.
"Not really a circumstance you have any control over is it?" I replied irritatedly. Not irritated at her. Irritated at my circumstances.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:06 pm

Freya: "No. But at least there are lots of trees providing some cover and we dont have to go looking for them, since they havent gotten far. Therefore you can minimize the time required under nothing but open sky." i pointed out.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:40 pm

Winter Said I could join.......

Name: Dani
Animal: Baby white Ferret
Animal looks: The Fast and the Furriest. - Page 9 White-baby-ferret
Other: nothing really....
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:57 pm

Dani woke slowly, wrinkling her nose and letting out a sneeze as something furry tickled the tip. Blinking slowly she looked around and frowned, where in the world?........ Searching her memory as she stared around the thick tangle of leaves and branches she found that the last thing she remembered was falling asleep in her garden. Sneezing again she looked down annoyed to look for what was causing the sneezes and froze. A pile of white fur lay in front of her. Scrambling back with a squeak she watched as the mound of fur moved with her, unwinding from her as she moved her body. Looking at herself she blinked again and tried to convince herself that she wasn't seeing what she thought she was. Her body, covered in snowy white fur. And tiny little legs, sharp claws, four legs not two.....she squeaked again and darted from the bush. What was going on?
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:12 pm

Jamie

I strayed away from all the other animals. Maybe they could igure out what was going on...i decided to practice my flying. I leaped into the air and tried again. I flew about ten feet feet in the air and fell. My eyes found a branch nearby. I aimed myself at it, i jumped into the air and flew higher, starting to flap my arms, or wings now i guess. And landed on the branch. I squawked in victory, trying to dance but i lost balance and dropped from the branch, landing near another animal. It seemed like a Ferret. Gods, i hoped it didnt have a disease....
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:16 pm

Dani squeaked again as a big something dropped next to her. Baring her sharp teeth she growled at it. A raven. "Watch it stupid bird!" She told it forgetting the her being an animal problem for a moment. "You almost swished me!"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:36 pm

Jamie
"Sorry. Didnt know Ferrets were around here...it wasnt exactly on purpose." I said to the furry little thing. It didnt seem very nice. How i hated all these animals...
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:46 pm

Dani froze, "Ferret?" She managed and looked at herself again. "I'm a ferret? " she quivered slightly, spinning in a circle trying to see herself better. "I hate ferrets!"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:07 pm

Jamie
"Yeah...a ferret. How could you hate your own kind?" Unless she was one of us...whatever we were. I looked at her curiously.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:18 pm

Dani was too busy letting out a string of curses to answer as she continued to spin in a circle till she fell over dizzily. Growleing she flung herself back onto her feet, all four of them and barred her teeth at him. "What's going on?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:36 pm

Jamie

"Dont expect me to know the answer. Im just as confused as you are." I said, sighing and looking around. The animals were gone. Looked like i was stuck with her..."Im guessing you were not an animal before?"
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:41 pm

"No moron." She growled at him. "I'm a human. A girl. What are you? One of the freaks from the prison? I bet this is all one of those freaks tricks." She glared around, obviously not believing that the raven didn't know anything about all of this.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:29 pm

(Lol *Her not him... Razz)

Jamie
"So am I!" I said, glaring at her. As much as a raven could. "I was a human and a girl until i woke up like this." I didnt want to explain everything since i had no idea what the hell was happening. But i guess i would have to....
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:40 pm

Ravyn wrote:Freya: "No. But at least there are lots of trees providing some cover and we dont have to go looking for them, since they havent gotten far. Therefore you can minimize the time required under nothing but open sky." i pointed out.

Mr.Face:

Trees. As if that really helped all that much. Still. It was better than nothing. "Alright. Let's go." And I started to walk out from under the lovely roof.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:44 pm

Freya: I dipped my head slightly in agreement, slithering after the wolverine towards the others. Just follow the annoying vibe...... at least it was nice and sunny. If it were cold and rainy right now.... i would probably die. Like, literally..... or fall into forced hibernation or SOMETHING. A snake from Africa in the suburbs.... was not a good combination.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:01 pm

"Well you aren't now." Dano grumbled standing up on her hind legs. It was acually pretty easy to do, huh, she thought, maybe a ferret wasnt the worst animal she could be. Shaking her head dhe stuck her nose up and sniffed the air. "You smell funny.!" She said irritably. "Who are you?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:08 pm

Mr.Face:

I approached the sound of the other group, Staying close to what I had been informed were trees. I had never before encountered a tree. It was somewhat...Strange. It sounded like wood. Only...Something clearly distinguished it from wood....to be called by something differently.
"Should you start this conversation or should I?" I asked Freya quietly as we closed the distance.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:34 pm

Freya: "Hmm..... i think you have a worse record with them than i do. The only one i think ive personally hurt was Marley, and that was emotional pain. So maybe they'll listen to me a bit better." i said thoughtfully. Provided, of course, that i could restrain myself from simple violence..... why couldnt everything be as easy as causing pain?
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum