the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fast and the Furriest.

+6
Ale J.
Black&White
Echo
Momo13
Ravyn
Jacky K.
10 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Fast and the Furriest. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fast and the Furriest.

Post by Jacky K. Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:59 am

Bugsy

WAGWAGWAGWAGWagwagwag . . . wag . . . fwump. I laid down with a smack of my jaws. It was hot out there . . . and the new people were mean. It was just a butt sniffing . . . not hurting anybody . . . they didn't even have the courtousy to sniff mine!
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:03 am

Jamie
I opened my eyes and looked around. I was up in a tree. When I screamed it came out a loud "SQUACK", I tumbled backward to the ground and spread out my wings. But they werent on my back...they were my arms. It was strange flying with my arms, and i landed awkwardly on the ground.

What the Hell? I was some bird! How did this happen? I looked around. I had feathers...

Daisy
I walked on the side walk outside my neighborhood. My human always let me out of the house for awhile. I found a tree and got ready to jump. I leaped into the tree, my claws grabbing onto the bark as i climbed. Once I was up on a branch, I scratched my head against the tree and purred. I started to lick my paws. There seemed to be alot of animals in this park. Now time to relax... i stayed on the branch and started to fall asleep.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:07 am

Peter

"The same thing happened to me," I told her, sitting down so I was more at her eye level. Wow, she was so tiny like this. Tinier than she usually was, proportionally speaking. I didn't think I was that big of a dog, though I was certainly a large dog.

Speaking of which, the pug had sort of collapsed. Fine by me.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:10 am

Marley
"This is just so weird... does Serisa have any ideas as to what's up?" I asked, rolling on my back so I could look up at his face. It was upside down, but this way was more comfortable. Mm... my back itches.... I started squirming around a little, like a dance on my back. Ah. Much better

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:12 am

Cricket

I looked around. A few dogs . . . nope. There was . . . a person sitting against a tree. Wait.

Waitpardonwhat.

I scuttered closer on silent cat feet, peering at him. I felt my tail drift up, except for a wierd curl at the end . . . I'd seen cats do that to me before. Odd. But this wasn't . . . was this that one guy? He was . . . oh bother. Aldric twin. Still, he was someone I knew. I sauntered closer, and crossed in front of him. Hah. Bad luck to him!
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:17 am

Peter

"No," I replied.

I actually had to keep back a slight laugh as Marley wriggled around on the grass. As a small puppy, she was actually...pretty adorable. I merely grinned.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:20 am

Alex
Oh look... a cat. I paused. Weren't black cats in your path supposed to be bad luck? I mean, that look in the little guy's eyes was like he was just /trying/ to screw my luck over. Oh geez, Alexander, get a grip. First waking up in a park, and now this. You're losing it. I looked down at the kitty
"If I could talk to animals, I'd ask you were the heck my brother was" I muttered before stepping around the cat and starting to walk again.

Marley
"Ah. Hm. That's no good. Er..." I paused, a thoughtful expression on my face, which is hard to manage as a dog. "Some kind of magic? Or a dream? Or we're all dead, and God has a weird sense of humor when it comes to heaven's decor?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:23 am

Cricket

Huh. Well . . . I may as well have some fun, now. I had a little cat grin as I weaved around him, stopping right in his path and just staring at him, tail still twitching at the end.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:24 am

Bugsy

"OR WE'RE BIRDS. I always wanted to be a bird," I added, tail thumping the ground.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:25 am

Alex
...Okay, now he's just messing with me. And are cats supposed to smile?! I stepped around him again, and kept walking, watching him carefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:26 am

Peter

"Well...life energy goes back to the Center when it has nothing to bind it to the material world anymore," I said, "so we can probably cross 'dead' off the list. Also, I highly doubt that we'd be sharing the same dream...unless... I don't know a whole lot about dreamweavers. Is that an option?"

I'd heard bad things about dreamweavers. If this was a fabricated dream we'd been pulled into, well...
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:29 am

Marley
A wave of panic shook me to the bone, and it showed in my eyes. Dreamweavers were the one thing that truly, truly, terrified me. Like the monster under the bed, only that monster attacks you when you're most vulnerable. And that monster has a thing for making people suffer
"...Let's hope not."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:30 am

Cricket

Hah. Fun, indeed. I sauntered around his legs before strutting in front of him again. And I mean strut. I could strut, if I wanted. I planted myself right in front of him again, smiled, and winked.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:32 am

Alex
"This is getting ridiculous. Are you some reincarnation of somebody that my brother or I have killed, and the best you can do for revenge is this?" I asked jokingly, picking up the kitten, walking a few steps, setting him down out of my path, and continuing on my way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:34 am

Bugsy

I picked my head up again, panting. Wait . . .

o.o

Dreams. "Dreams, the succession of images, memories, or thoughts during sleep. Weave, to string or thread. Manipulate. Dreamweaver. THEY MUST HAVE THE POWER TO PUT MINDS INTO A FALSE REALITY. BUT HOW COULD WE ALL BE SHARING THE SAME FALSE REALITY? This is a very serious situation indeed."

PANT PANT PANT PANT PANT.

"Do you chase birds?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:36 am

Marley
...When people say they can't tell if Crick and I are very stupid, or very smart... I've never gotten that concept until now. But suddenly, the clouds have parted, and the epiphany is shining.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:37 am

Peter

I turned to look at the pug, sort of shocked by the outburst. He was actually...intelligent?

"They have the power to do that," I said. "And if we're in a dream made by one of them...well, I don't want to think about that. And no, I don't chase birds."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:40 am

Marley
"If it is, then in a few minutes, Adrian will be rubbing it in our faces before killing us horribly or something. But turning people into animals isn't his style, plus, it would be Dorian and Alex here too, not you two." I said, convincing myself just as much as Peter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:43 am

Peter

"Good to know," I said. It really was.

The wind changed, and I caught a new scent. Like Marley's, this one was mixed with strong human scent. Was I picking up two different smells, or was it...someone else like us?
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:45 am

Cricket

My ears laid flat against my head when he picked me up. "No! Hands! Off!" I hissed, and then he was off walking again. I shuddered, and was amazed to find that my fur fluffed up. Well. I felt . . . threatening enough.

I scuttered next to his heel, and . . . string! I pounced on it, tugging on the shoelace until it slipped out of its knot, and then tugged still. MUAHAHA, I-- I just untied a shoelace. How . . . evil. Still, it worked, I suppose.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:50 am

Marley
"Wha-" I broke off, smelling it, too "That's weird. Wanna go investigate?" I offered, my tail starting to wag as I stood up again. Hehe.... that was a funny feeling. Like I was so happy that my butt started to vibrate.

Alex
It was like he was possessed or something! Do cats always do this?! I leaned down and tied my shoelace again, watching the cat to make sure it didn't like, claw my face off. Then I stood up again
"Just... stay there. Leave me alone. Please"

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:55 am

Peter

"Sure," I replied, rising up on all four paws again and trying to follow the scent trail.

This...would take some getting used to. Of course, I hoped that I wouldn't have to get used to it. I hoped that, shortly, I would wake up to find that it was all a very vivid dream. But...not a dreamweaver dream.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:59 am

Jamie
I spread out my wings, studying them. How could I be a bird? It looked as if I was turned into a Raven...The wind picked up and I got caught in it. I flapped my wings, barely moving a few feet off the ground. I wasnt used to flapping my arms...I tried speaking, but it came out as a, "CAW" I fell to the ground again, dizzy. My eyes came back into focus and I saw 2 dogs in the distance. They were so much bigger than i was...I tried flying again but didnt go very far, i hated these wings...i wanted my old ones back.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:00 am

Cricket

Not a chance, bud. I strutted a bit farther ahead, stopping in the center of the path again. Once close enough, I arched my back and hissed in the most ferocious way I could imagine coming from a kitten.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:05 am

Bugsy

"SMELLYSMELLYSMELLYSMELLYSMELLY...!" I launched off in search of the mysterious scent. BIRD. IT WAS A BIRD. BIRD. BIG BLACK BIRD. "BIRD! YOU ARE A BIRD! I AM CHASING YOU! BIRD! CHASE! BIRD! I LIKE BIRDS! I AM CHASING! BBBIIIIRRRDD!!" I howled as I rocketed nearer.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum