the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughter of Darkness

Page 21 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next

Go down

Daughter of Darkness - Page 21 Empty Re: Daughter of Darkness

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:19 pm

Damian watched her and gave a small shake of the head. "I'm not going to stop trying," he said softly. His eyes held the pain and guilt and sorrow of leaving her. "I understand you fell in love with someone else, and that he's gone, and that you still love him. But I'm still your friend, Artemis, and I'll die before I let anything else happen to you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:22 pm

Artemis flinched at the mention of love and damian went skidding against the wall as he said his last sentence "NO" her voice echoed through his head "no one else will die for me"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:26 pm

Damian groaned as he hit the wall, he looked at her, but didn't say anything. He wasn't going to tell her ok, but he wasn't going to argue against her either. He would just keep it to himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:29 pm

her anger turned into sorrow "no one else will die for me" she repeated, pain filling her voice, tears quick to follow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:33 pm

Damian sighed and moved over to her, wrapping her in a gentle hug, rubbing her back gently as he tried to comfort her. He wasn't sure what to say, so he didn't say anything and instead started to tell her a story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:36 pm

Artemis stiffened in his arms. this was a friend, he was a friends, right? So was this okay? It had been with kale... but kale was dead. She gave up, her thoughts just confusing her even more. she cried into his shoulder, her heart breaking all over again. She didn't want him to leave her, but then again, she wanted to die. this was all so confusing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 pm

Damian held her close, rubbing her back gently, murmering words of comfort. He didn't know what else to do besides that. He tightened the blanket around her to keep he warm, and then just sat there with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:44 pm

Artemis fell asleep like that, the fever raging with her tears. Until, at last, the fever broke. She remained asleep in his arms, sweat mixed with tears coating her pale face.
"kale" she whimpered, clutching damian.

(hum.. what would you say to kale visiting her in her dreams. you know, to try and help her move on and find a reason to live? ya? nay?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:46 pm

Kale appeared in her dreams smiling at her. "Artemis." His voice echoed in her mind.

Damian- holding her as he stared off into space, pain filling his features.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:51 pm

Artemis blinked, trying to understand what she was seeing. Was she still dreaming? she hoped not. "kale?" she breathed, staring at him with wide eyes "is, is that you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:53 pm

Kale smiled at her and opened his arms to her, raising a brow. "Well I sure ain't Peter Pan," he said teasingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:56 pm

Artemis stayed frozen for a moment, pure joy filling her face "KALE!" she squeaked, flinging herself into his arms. "I, I, I've missed you s-s-s-so much" she blubbered

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:58 pm

Kale held her close, kissing her forehead as he rubbed her back gently. "Why? I've always been here...are you sick?" He asked, his voice worried as he felt her forehead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:01 pm

Artemis brushed his question aside, it not being important compared to the fact that he was back, with her. "why did you leave me?" she sobbed, clutching him tightly "it h-hurts so much now"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:04 pm

Kale sighed, holding her close and rocking her gently. "I'm sorry, Artemis. But I had to, I can't stay for long. I know it hurts, but it's the rules." He kissed her softly. "And I'm never totally gone. Never. I'm always right here," he said pointing to her heart, "and here." He pointed to her mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:08 pm

Artemis stared at him, her eyes filled with pain as tears streaked her face "no," she begged "don't go. don't leave me again" she clutched him tightly, trying to pursuad him with a kiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:17 pm

Kale sighed as he kissed her back, holding her tight. "But I have to," he watched her carefully. "I love you, you know that? And I want you to be happy. I want you to take care of yourself and I want you to let your heart love again." He brushed her hair from her face. "You taught me it was ok to love again," he gave a small smile. "Don't let yourself be alone, Artemis. It's never any good." His eyes searched hers for a long moment. "I will always be with you. When the sun shines through the window, landing in the little strands on the floor, that's me. When the water ripples and it seems as though nothing has touched it, that's me saying how much I love you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:21 pm

"no" artemis whimpered "I'm nothing without you, life is nothing without you. Don't leave me, please" she stared into his eyes, trying to memorize the designs, the feel of his touch, his scent. this was all too cruel. no...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:25 pm

"Artemis," Kale sighed softly, his eyes searching his. "What about Damian?" He asked with a small smile. "I've been watching you...he really cares for you...and he's scared, Artemis." He brushed her hair from her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:27 pm

Artemis swallowed hard and shook her head "no. I will never love again" she vowed "visit me again? she begged "next time i sleep, promise me you'll be here, waiting for me? please?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:27 pm

Ahh, I'm about to ask this in both cc's.........where is everyone? *goes to read the last few pages*
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:32 pm

Kale sighed as he watched her. "On one condition." His eyes searched her face carefully. "That you give him a chance," he said softly. "Please, Artemis. I sent him to you because I know he'll take care of you. Please, give him a chance."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:32 pm

Taylow wrote:

Tucker woke a few hours later and looked around, blinking a few times as he tried to remember where he was, his mind covered with the fog of sleep.

Jenny clung to him, moaning happily. Her body was practically limp, shaking slightly with all the pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:36 pm

Artemis brought her lips to his, trying hard to silence the pain as she moved her lips against his "just don't leave me" she begged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm

Kale sighed as he kissed her back, holding her tight. "I'll be back when you sleep again," he said softly. "I'll be right here, waiting for you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next