the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughter of Darkness

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down

Daughter of Darkness - Page 37 Empty Re: Daughter of Darkness

Post by Bells Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:51 pm

Taylow wrote:Tucker watched her and looked around, wondering if there was a way to distract her so it wouldn't come back up. "Uh, ok," he agreed with a small nod, then kissed her gently, that being the only thing that had come to mind.

Mirissa froze, her mind completely forgetting her churning stomach. He was....kissing her! She was unresponsive for a moment, shock overcoming her mind. But then slowly she kissed him back, it was nice. She didn't mind kissing him. He was her hero as she'd told him before.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:47 pm

Kale watched her carefully and his brow furrowed. "Artemis? Are you ok?"

Tucker was slightly shocked that she had kissed him back. He found himself deepening it slightly, though he made sure to keep his distance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:51 pm

Artemis tightened her grip on him, banishing away her thoughts. Did he know what happened to her once he died? Did he know what Jake then mirissa had done? Probably not.
"nothing" she lied

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:55 pm

Mirissa returned the kiss as deep as he did. Not moving from her spot on the bed. She was kissing Tucker.....and she liked it. But she didn't move towards him, afraid that any movement would break the moment.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:59 pm

Kale blinked a minute and frowned. Something was wrong...but he wasn't going to push it. As always he would let her go at her own pace. "Ok," he said as he continued tracing her spine.

Tucker couldn't help himself as he wrapped an arm around her and pulled her closer, not breaking teh kiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:02 pm

Artemis remains stiff under his touch, her memories tearing though her mind, making her want to retreat. Into herself again

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:06 pm

Mirissa smiled into the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him deeper as she relaxed against him, her stomach completely forgotten.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:08 pm

Tucker smiled and pulled away just slighlty, his lips almost touching hers as he watched her. "Good?" He didn't want to be pushing boundries or anything.

Damian woke with a groan, his body feeling and looking like a bloodied pulp, lying next to the bars of his cell. Well this was just peachy.

Kale kissed her gently, trying to bring her back to him, his eyes filled with worry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:20 pm

Artemis- Slowly but surely went dead.

Amorelle sat in her cell, legs pulled up to her chin as she stared at the wall, bored.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:23 pm

Mirissa blushed as she watched him and shook her head. "Not good." She slowly leaned against him. "Excellent. " Then she went to kiss him again.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:34 pm

Tucker gave a small smile, his brow raised as he let her have her kiss, his mind tumbling in confusion. He had thought he'd get slapped or something.

Damian used the bars to pull himself up, leaning back against the wall, his eyes shut tight as pain coursed through his body threatening tears. Now he knew why the prisoners were always escaping. They were absolutely brutal.

Kale sighed as he watched her and just cradled her gently, unsure of what else to do. He found their clothes, dressing them both and sighed, looking around. "Would you like a story?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:36 pm

Artemis didn't respond, instead her book went flying into his lap.

Amorelle bit her lip, tears falling silently as she traced patterns in her skin.
*is she going to be the girl from his past, or no?*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:51 pm

(It's up to you, Ella)

Kale smiled as he looked down at the book and chuckled. He opened it gently and began to read to her, his voice gentle and attempting to be soothing, though he felt like he was failing miserably at it.

Damian glanced over at the cell across from him, seeing a girl. He watched her for a moment, then cleared his voice, his throat sore. "Why are you crying?" he asked, his voice hoarse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:59 pm

Mirissa pulled back then furrowed her brow in thought. "I think I could eat another cracker." She informed him out of the blue, and grabbed the package.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:00 am

Artemis- out of it, clinging to his voice.

Amorelle shook her head, her brown hair falling across her shoulder as she looked up at the source "no reason.." She lied

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:03 am

Damian raised a brow as he watched her. "Why don't I believe that?" he asked, trying to chuckle, but it just came out as a cough and a lot of pain.

Kale- Reading as he holds Artemis

Tucker chuckled with a small smile as he watched her, letting her do her thing. She needed food and if she was willing to try food, that ment he did his job of distracting her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:06 am

Amorelle inched forward, eying him "you okay?"she managed, speaking softly

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:11 am

Mirissa managed two more crackers before making a face and shoving them away. Placing a hand on her stomach she wrinkled her nose and looked at him. "I can't eat anymore."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:12 am

Tucker took the crackers with a small nod, setting them on the small bedside table. "At least you're eating, that's what counts."

Damian gave a small nod, giving a half smile. "Ya, just a little roughed up is all. I've had worse believe it or not."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:15 am

Mirissa nodded, more focusing on her stomach than his words. She had to work hard to keep the food down, it wanted desperately to come back up. "Uh huh."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:17 am

Amorelle frowned, "Are you okay? What happened?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:33 am

Tucker rubbed her back gently and sighed as he looked around for another distraction. "Want to go for a walk?"

"I was found," Damian said with a small smirk. "I am being...punished...though they don't know I should actually stay in the cell rather than be in here for a temporary amount of time."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:34 am

Amorelle- *blink blink* You want to be in here? What the hell is wrong with you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:41 am

Mirissa nodded slowly, getting to her feet a Little shakily and smiling at him. "I would love to." She carefully pushed the weakness from all the times she'd been unable to eat from her Mind and walked across the room to the door without barely any shaking.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:46 am

Tucker, not wanting to risk anything, came up behind her, wrapping his arm supportively around her waist as he took her outside to walk around for a bit. Maybe the fresh air would do her good.

Damian looked at her and chuckled, which again broke off into pained coughing. "I didn't say I wanted to be here, just that this is where I'm 'suppose' to be, even though I am a gaurd."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next