the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaNoWriMo Character Chat

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

NaNoWriMo Character Chat - Page 5 Empty Re: NaNoWriMo Character Chat

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:36 am

Luke: The ice cream parlour finally came into place. I held open the door for the girls and ushered them inside. "After you, ladies."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:40 am

Nella-Rosmarino wrote:Luke: The ice cream parlour finally came into place. I held open the door for the girls and ushered them inside. "After you, ladies."

Serena:"Thanks..." Most guys I knew didn't hold the door open for girls, they just barged in and let the door slam in our face. It was refreshing to have someone act like a gentleman. I stepped inside and looked at the board listing all the different flavors. Before all the craziness that happened with my head I like cookie dough, I think...I can't quite remember.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:45 am

Luke: I let them go in and then in followed. I greedily looked over the flavors. Hm. I'm thinking vanilla ice cream for today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:50 am

Serena: "What kind are you going to get, Erin?" I felt childish asking that because that's the kind of thing you'd say when you were five. I didn't really care, though, because I felt childish. I hadn't been in an ice cream parlor since I was nine. My family didn't really approve of eating too much sugar; borderline health-nuts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:50 am

(I'm going to bed now. Now bugging me tomorrow please. Erin is leaving with me. Razz )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:52 am

!nspired wrote:Serena: "What kind are you going to get, Erin?" I felt childish asking that because that's the kind of thing you'd say when you were five. I didn't really care, though, because I felt childish. I hadn't been in an ice cream parlor since I was nine. My family didn't really approve of eating too much sugar; borderline health-nuts.

(You just had to post this just before my message about leaving.)

Erin: "I don't think I'll be getting any today. I'm not feeling all to good. Bye," I quickly say as I rush out the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:52 am

(night).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:56 am

Luke: I looked over Serana. "What are you having?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:58 am

Kelly Moton wrote:
!nspired wrote:Serena: "What kind are you going to get, Erin?" I felt childish asking that because that's the kind of thing you'd say when you were five. I didn't really care, though, because I felt childish. I hadn't been in an ice cream parlor since I was nine. My family didn't really approve of eating too much sugar; borderline health-nuts.

(You just had to post this just before my message about leaving.)

Erin: "I don't think I'll be getting any today. I'm not feeling all to good. Bye," I quickly say as I rush out the door.

(goodnight)

Serena:"Cookie dough." I give my order to the person at the counter. "Why do you think she rushed out like that? Did we say something?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:00 am

Luke: I shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe she was just shy. I need to talk you when we pick a booth, okay?" I then turned around to tell the person at the counter that I wanted a vanilla cone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:02 am

Nella-Rosmarino wrote:Luke: I shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe she was just shy. I need to talk you when we pick a booth, okay?" I then turned around to tell the person at the counter that I wanted a vanilla cone.

Serena:"Um, okay?" I frown and pay for my ice cream, waiting for Luke before I lick it. My first ice cream cone in such a long time, I want to savor it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:06 am

Luke: I paid for my vanilla cone then I looked for a corner booth where no one could hear us. Someone just left. Perfect. I walked to it and signaled Serena to follow me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:12 am

Nella-Rosmarino wrote:Luke: I paid for my vanilla cone then I looked for a corner booth where no one could hear us. Someone just left. Perfect. I walked to it and signaled Serena to follow me.

Serena: I followed Luke, still a little confused. As we sat down, I asked with a smile "So, what is it that so important and secret?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:14 am

Luke: I smiled back, hoping not to make it awkward. "You don't have to answer me if you don't want--but why didn't you want Erin to know your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:34 am

Nella-Rosmarino wrote:Luke: I smiled back, hoping not to make it awkward. "You don't have to answer me if you don't want--but why didn't you want Erin to know your name?"

(Ugh, I had this whole reply typed out and then my computer malfunctioned and deleted it all. *headdesk*)

Serena: "Oh," My face fell "that." I licked the dribbles off my ice cream cone, stalling, trying to think of how to word it so that I didn't sound completely insane and paranoid. "Well...she could have been a spy sent by the scientists that tampered with my brain. I've been avoiding those scientists for over a year, and they're probably getting pretty desperate. I wouldn't say it's beneath them to send someone my own age to befriend and capture me."
I thought of Adam, who they'd sent into trick me into thinking we were friends, or maybe more. How nice he'd been to me, and how willing he'd been to lead me into their clutches in the end. Adam had looked a little sad as he watched them take me away, but I'd never know how he really felt, since they executed him the next morning.
"And if they capture me, they won't be kind. They'll mess with my brain more for sure, or possibly," i gulped and suddenly the ice cream tasted bitter in my mouth "kill me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:41 am

Luke: I licked my own ice cream and avoided eye contact. I knew the feeling of being persued, I felt afwul by dragging Aleck, Renata, and Sam into my problems by accident. I knew I shouldn't have let them come to Auckland with me. I nodded, and said "I understand."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:51 am

Nella-Rosmarino wrote:Luke: I licked my own ice cream and avoided eye contact. I knew the feeling of being persued, I felt afwul by dragging Aleck, Renata, and Sam into my problems by accident. I knew I shouldn't have let them come to Auckland with me. I nodded, and said "I understand."

Serena: "You and I have a lot more in common than I thought we would." I frown, trying to think of some way to lighten the mood.

(Were you not just discussing Auckland in the sommies thread? xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:52 am

(Luke's from New Zealand, I must mention Auckland. Well, I can't CC no more, I'm a bit tired. I'll be mostly in the sommie thread if I don't fall asleep.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:54 am

Nella-Rosmarino wrote:(Luke's from New Zealand, I must mention Auckland. Well, I can't CC no more, I'm a bit tired. I'll be mostly in the sommie thread if I don't fall asleep.)

(haha, okay)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:58 pm

(Hey, someone that's still on! Want to chat or are you leaving soon too?)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:46 pm

is it too late to join?
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content