the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Love Lake: New Sparks

+2
Ravyn
Avery
6 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Camp Love Lake: New Sparks - Page 2 Empty Re: Camp Love Lake: New Sparks

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:48 pm

❚ Kyle ❚
I was just heading back through the woods with my latest skank by my side, when some girl bumped into us in the parking lot.
I looked over at her. Blonde...not my type.
Didn't mean I couldn't flirt a little.
"Careful, babe," I said to the girl, a slight smirk on my face. "Hate for you to fall and ruin that pretty..." I glanced at her ass. "/Face/ of yours."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:50 pm

❚ Ben ❚
I was slowly backing away, backwards and not looking, from the group -- they were boring me.
But as I took another step I came in contact with someone sold, my elbow with something..squishy. Then both squishy and solid fell back.
I spun around, shaking my hair out of my wide blue eyes.
"Gah! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...I swear. Accident, it was an accident."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:59 pm

Mia
I knew I would have guys coming to me soon. "Yeah" I said, "Pretty boring." The lady kept talking and talking...I wanted to get to the fun already. The boy seemed pretty cute..."I really wish she would stop talking so camp would start..."
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:10 pm

Vi (Genevieve): My eyes went wide as I fell backwards. “No, no, it’s totally alright,” I said with a slight smile. “It was an accident,” I repeated, my eyes just as wide as his. His hair made me want to chuckle. He had Bieber hair. “I-I was probably in the way,” I said, looking around at the people packed around the stage. “I’m Genevieve,” I said warily.

Kal: I grinned widely. “I’d like nothing more,” I nodded, glancing at the woman on the stage with annoyance coloring my eyes. “She’s too perky… I’d guess she’s brainwashed or something,” he said. Inconspicuously, I looked the girl over. She had a pretty good body, I decided, my eyes running up of her chest to meet hers again. “I’m Kal.”

Lukas: “It’s painfully obvious,” I said, chuckling. I looked at her hair again. It was the epitome of strawberry blonde. “It’s really cool,” I said with a small smile. “Unique… I guess it probably gets you noticed in a crowd like this.”
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:12 pm

Remy
I pulled myself off the ground and looked up at the guy. "It's ok, I guess." I only fell into a puddle of mud. I tried to brush off what I could. This was awkward...He said i had a pretty face, but somethin in the way he said it made me feel like he meant something else.
"So....where are you going in such a rush?" I asked him, seeing as he ran into me.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:18 pm

❚ Ben ❚
I smiled easily and held out my hand to her, if she needed help up.
"Let's just say it was both of our faults."
I studied her a second. "I'm Ben. You might know my sister, if this isn't your first year. Her name's Claire...but, well,if it IS your first year...I guess you wouldn't...." I trailed off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:20 pm

❚ Gizelle ❚
I ran a hand through my hair and shrugged slightly.
"You could say that, though I don't really mind that it does."
There's no such thing as bad press.

❚ Kyle ❚
"Eh. Vivi and I were, uh, going to 'explore the wilderness."
I winked at the blonde chick who's ass was covered in mud now, and tightened my grip on the brunette's waist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:25 pm

Mia
"Definitely brainwashed." I said laughing.
"Im Mia" I didnt take my eyes off of him. He was intriguing. I took a small step closer to him and smiled, showing off my white teeth. It look me forever to get them that way.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:43 pm

remy
"there's a nice trail that -- oh. You were talking about /that/ kind o wilderness." I blushed lightly.that was unneeded information. I didn't know /those/ types of kids would be here.
I blushed a bit deeper red when I thought about them actually doing it out here. That is what he was implying, right?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:48 pm

Cyrus: Ignoring the annoying lady yammering up on the stange, i began trying to move out of the crowd, when i was jostled by someone and wound upstumbling right into someone. I regained my balance and backed up a bit. On closer inspection, the person id run over turned out to be a girl with purple-and-pink streaked black hair (Sutton). "Sorry about that." i said sheepishly, embarrassed. "Someone knocked into me. You okay?" i asked, smiling as usual.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:49 pm

❚ Kyle ❚
I ruffled her hair as we started to walk again.
"See ya later, kid." With the way she was acting she may as well be one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:54 pm

Remy
"I'm not a kid!" I called to him as he started walking away from me. I wasn't going to let him talk to me like that when he barely knew me. I grabbed my bag from the ground. "Thanks for knocking me on my ass into the mud. I really needed that!" I shouted to him, my embarrassment turning to anger. How dad he call me a kid, I was nearly his age!
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:04 pm

Vi: I shook my head. “Nope, it’s my first year,” I said. I took his hands and pulled myself up, trying to contain my metallic smile. “So what about you? First year, second year?” I asked. He didn’t really that much older than me and I guessed about 15 or so.

Lukas: I shrugged with a small smile. “Well, it’s nice,” I said and then wondered what possessed me to tell her that. I wasn’t the type to throw out compliments at anyone, but she seemed cool enough. I was the type to just fade into the crowd. Dark blonde hair. Psh.

Kal: I noticed her small step closer and smirked. “A pleasure to meet you, Mia,” I said, my smirk turning into a wide smile. She had nice… Teeth, I noticed. But from her teeth, my eyes slipped to her chest again, then back up to her eyes. “So, a pretty girl like you, you must not need to find love with something like this camp.”

Sutton: My glasses were knocked from my face and I grabbed them before I grabbed his hand and pulled myself up. I let go of him and brushed myself off lightly. “Fine,” I said, a small smirk on my face. “No harm done. I’m Sutton,” she said, holding out her hand.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:09 pm

Cyrus: I shook the offered hand. "Nice to meet you! Im Cyrus." i said, shaking some neon-blue hair out of my eyes. "How long've you been coming here?" i asked. She didnt look really familiar, but i wasnt familiar with everyone here so it could be that i just didnt know her that well.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:13 pm

❚ Ben ❚
"First." I nodded, then realized I still had her hands and dropped them like they were on fire. I blushed and shook my hair out of my eyes, shoving my hands into my pockets instead. Now what the heck was I supposed to talk to her about?
"So...where ya from?"

❚ Gizelle ❚
I smiled, still amused.
"I find it funny how our first conversation is about, well, hair...what does that say about conversations we might have later?" I raised an eyebrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:30 pm

(who has open charries?)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:32 pm

Mia
I giggled, "Im just...looking for the right person." I said, moving a little bit closer. I loved his hair, it looked so soft...i just wanted to run my hands through it. I started to not even notice the lady speaking.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:32 pm

I DO! My girl is just standing around.....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:41 pm

Julian
I walked around the camp and sat in a low tree branch. I looked around the camp as girls passed me and sketched one that caught my eye (lily). "Hey, you!" I called down to her. I wanted to see her face.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:46 pm

Lily: I glanced up as someone yelled, wondering if they were talikg to me. I peered up at the guy in the tree with one black-lined silver-gray eye, the other obscured by my hair. "Are you talking to me?" i asked, the chains on my black jeans jingling softly as i turned, tugging at the sleeve of the long-sleeved black fishnet top i wore under my band t-shirt absently.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:51 pm

Julian
"Yes. Yes I am. Stay there for like...two minutes." I looked back down at the paper on my sketch pad and drew fiercly for a few seconds. I had never seen a girl like her. Never had the chance to draw one like her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:52 pm

Lily: I blinked, utterly surprised, but did as he instructed (half because i was shocked and half because... well, what harm did standing still do? "Uh, okay.... can i ask why?" i inquired. It looked like he was.... drawing? Had i just unknowingly agreed to be a model for a total stranger?
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:23 pm

Julian
"Drawing. The lighting here is just too perfect for me not to." I finished the sketch quickly and jumped down to show her. "It isnt my best, but ...yea." He showed her the sketch of her. He seemed to catch her hair blowing in the slight wind, and the suprised look on her face. "Its kinda random...but yea. I'm julian by the way."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:29 pm

Lily: I sighed. Yeah, that's what id thought. I looked at teh sketch when he held it up, blinking in surprise. "Wow, that's really good!" i said. "My name's Lilith, but most people just call me Lily. Nice to meet you, i guess." i asid a bit awkwardly.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:33 pm

Magnus and Kaname walked together through the camp ground. It seemed like loners tended to stick together. They were both grateful for each others silence. Magnus moved his silver hair out of his eyes, and one silver, and one light blue eye looked around curiosly. Kaname kept his face emotionless as he looked around. His brown hair moving in the wind.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next