the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Love Lake: New Sparks

+2
Ravyn
Avery
6 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Camp Love Lake: New Sparks - Page 11 Empty Re: Camp Love Lake: New Sparks

Post by Momo13 Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:11 pm

"If you want to go with that willow girl it's fine...I'll just tag along with hunter." Destiny told him softly. She didn't want to act like she owned him or anything. He could choose who he went with.
She picked up a stick and started drawing in the mud at her feet to make it look like she was doing something. That she wasn't actually hangin on his every word and action. She saw him smile out of the corner of her eyes and she smiled slightly. He really was sweet.

Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:16 pm

"Destiny," Zo said, looking at her seriously and putting a hand on her shoulder. "You wouldn't be happy tagging along with Hunter, would you?" He asked.
"Seriously," he continued, "we're gonna be partners," he said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:17 pm

Cyrus: I grinned. "Totally! Im so excited now. This is gonna be awesome!" i said energetically. I was certain we'd do well at this. I loved scavenger hunts and i was glad that idfound out now instead of tomorrow, when id be pressed to find a partner.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:38 pm

Shivers ran up destiny's spine when he put his hand on her shoulder. What was happiness anyway? was hers more important then his? She didn't think so, but who was she to argue with him? She smiled over to him and was about to argue with his logic. But instead she said, "Sounds great. Thanks."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:52 pm

(Okay, momo, I really need to say something.
1. Joss looks nothing like a barbie, and I don't appreciate the fact that you and your character thinks she does. She's not blonde, she doesn't wear makeup, doesn't have pin-straight hair, and doesn't have an AMAZING body just an average one. She doesn't act fake or anything like that. It's just really pissing me off when you keep calling her that, when she is NOTHING like one.
2. If Destiny really wants to go after Hunter, then make her do it. From what I've read so far, Hunter isn't about to go after Destiny, but he's probably not going after Joss, either. They are just friends, and Joss hasn't been one bit mean to Destiny, so I don't know where all this hatred is coming from. In fact, Joss completely allowed Hunter and Destiny to have time together during the mud war. Did you NOT catch that?

Basically, quit blaming my character for acting FRIENDLY to her BEST FRIEND, when your character isn't even freaking going after him. If she wants him, go and get him, no one's stopping her. Though keep in mind that Avery can do and say whatever she wants with Hunter, and any of her other characters for that matter. Still, maybe if Destiny wasn't acting like she had no social skills, and was actually going to TALK to Hunter, MAYBE he'd actually start to like her.

Just a thought.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:57 pm

(yeesh...spired its just destiny's way of thinking....I'm sorry. i'll have her lay off...You could have just pmed me about this if you had a problem. I'm sorry.)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:01 pm

(It sure seems like it's just a spill over of your thinking to be honest, but okay.
Thank you.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:08 pm

(Spired, one thing, it kinda feels like some of your characters are blowing mine off or just kinda walking away. Kyle did to remy, and your girl Gizelle did to xavier....
just thought i would point that out.)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:01 pm

(Kyle is an asshole, and Gizelle is a tad aloof. If Xavier tried again and really started a conversation I'm sure she'd talk back. I assure you they weren't "blowing you off" on purpose.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:01 am

!nspired wrote:Ben shrugged. "Okay."
He shifted his feet a couple times, not really wanting to move on to the next group yet. For one, they were some of the older boys and they scared him. Secondly, he kind of wanted to talk to her.
"Are you having fun tonight?"

"Of course we are, as always," Joss said, grinning back.
"If you can get away from the groupies long enough to search, that is."

Gen looked down at her feet, smiling a little and then controlling her smile to a small one. "Yeah, a lot of fun," she said, but couldn't help the small blush that came to her cheeks, thankful that the glow of the fire, making it less noticable. "How about you?" She asked, eyeing the bag of marshmallows in his hand.

"Ha ha," Hunter said sarcastically.
"Yeah, I'll be able to get away from them... it's what's waiting for me when I get back that worries me," he chuckled. "I've gotten four love letters." He shook his head, looking down.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:04 am

Ben shrugged, shaking his hair out of his eyes.
"I guess so. Handing out marshmallows is...fun?"
He frowned. "Actually it isn't really, but."
He shrugged. "It's something to do."

"Then maybe you should have waited to kiss -- never mind," Joss quickly realized she was breaking her own condition and shut up.
"Why does that worry you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:11 am

"Cause those girls are creepy," Hunter said, smiling a bit and ignoring the kiss comment. He rolled his shoulders and looked back at the fire, righting his glasses and glancing at Destiny and Zo. Hunter chuckled a little.

Gen nodded, looking thoughtful. "Do you need help?" She asked.
Genevieve couldn't help but think she was just a little bit more outgoing than Ben. he looked kinda... Awkward.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:40 am

Abbie
I sat on one of the logs, watching the flames move with the breeze and sparks flying up to the sky. Millions of thoughts were going through my head, after camp i would need to work on so many things...it was starting to stress me out. So many school meetings and clubs, and sports. And i was just sitting here doing nothing. That ment i was thinking, thinking about my family. That was never a good subject. I sighed and looked up at the stars in the night sky.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:42 am

"What are you laughing at?" Joss asked, raising an eyebrow. She always wanted in on a good chuckle. And her and Hunter had the same humor.

(LOL!)

"Nah, no wait...Yes?" Ben sighed and rubbed the back of his neck.
Man, he SUCKED with girls.
"Yeah. Help me? Please?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:15 am

(Avery: zo?)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:30 pm

"Of course," Gen said, standing with a small smile. One of her friends behind her raised a skeptical brow. "Who haven't you handed marshmallows to?" She asked, holding her hand out for the bag.

Hunter shook his head, shrugging with a smile.
"Nothing, nothing," he said, his smile growing wider. He looked back at the fire and yawned slightly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:39 pm

Joss leaned her elbow on her knee and put her chin in her hand, staring at her fire.The tips of her fingers brushed over her own lips, feeling where Hunter had kissed them. She turned up the music on her iPod, trying to drowned away thoughts of it, but it was still there in the back of her mind...that kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:00 pm

Hunter occasionally glanced at Joss out of the corner of his eye and thought himself. Why hadn't they ever gotten together? Was it because he was such a nerd? Was it because of Destiny? He sighed and then bit his lip, absently taking a marshmallow and putting it to his mouth, but not biting it.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:03 pm

Joss figured she was just not good enough for him, as she stared down at her hands. She wasn't a thing like Destiny, completely not his type. Especially last year when Destiny was a stick and Joss was the opposite.

Whoa. Stop.
Since when did she WANT to be good enough for him? Joss and Hunter were friends, best friends. Not...anything more. Never had been, never would. Though there was a little voice in her head that told her she wanted them to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:59 pm

Hunter took a risk and glanced over at Joss, righting his glasses. He pulled out one of her ear buds. "Whatcha thinking about?" He asked. "You look like somethings troubling you, though that might not being saying much." He paused thinking. "Are you jealous of my little followers?" He teased.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:10 pm

"Oh definitely," Joss said sarcastically, not looking at him when he took her earbud, or even when he started talking to her. If she did then she'd be forced to be honest with Hunter, since they always told each other ALMOST everything. Almost. I mean, she doubted that he didn't have any secr -- Shut up brain. "Nah, I prefer guys who don't wear purity rings."

"Just kidding," She said quickly. Even though she wasn't even sure she was kidding or what she was saying, her brain was all muddled up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:14 pm

Hunter looked down at his hand, eyeing the ring. He started to wonder if he had been making the wrong choice. What if he had? No. These were his beliefs and he was going to stick with them.

"Are you kidding? Really?" He asked, but it was more of a question to himself. He leaned back, looking at the sky, which was darkened by the fire. He tried to to look at her again or he might say even more.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:16 pm

"Yes, I'm kidding," Joss said with a roll of her eyes. "The purity thing is...cool," She forced out. Really, she thought it was stupid. But she wouldn't want to hurt Hunter's feelings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:30 pm

Hunter heart her assure him, but he wasn't sure if he believed her or not. The forced sound of her voice threw him off. He slid the ring off his finger and into his pocket. Now, he wasn't wearing it.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:32 pm

Joss caught that out of the corner of her eye and finally looked over at him, frowning. She slid her hand into his pocket -- their friendship was strong enough that that wasn't creepy -- and held it out to him. "Put it back on. Don't let a stupid girl change your beliefs...or whatever."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next