the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Love Lake: New Sparks

+2
Ravyn
Avery
6 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Camp Love Lake: New Sparks - Page 10 Empty Re: Camp Love Lake: New Sparks

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:43 pm

Cyrus: I grinned. "I wish i could do that. Then maybe i wouldnt fall off of chairs so much." i said, chuckling. "Well, actually, if i were more coordinated, i probably wouldnt fall of chairs so much either." i said thoughtfully. Truth was, i pretty much fell over anything it was possible to fall over and tripped over everything, including nothing. I was not a coordinated person at all.

Lily: "Oh, im good, thanks. Im not big on sugar. Im just wierd like that." i said. At least on the upside, it meant id never had a cavity. I just wasnt huge on really sweet stuff. On the odd occasion i didnt mind sugar, but i usually just ate fruit.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:20 pm

Ana's eyes widen. She had never heard Kal say that, not during their entire friendship. She stood for a moment stunned, but turned to him again. "Well I am more that certain you won't be single for long, there are probably a million girls there that want you...boy does that sound like a cliche, you always see that in movies." She said with a chuckle, hoping to get something out of him

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:45 pm

Kal laughed and shrugged. "You never know. Maybe, I'm not even looking for someone," he said. But... He knew it was a lie. maybe he wasn't looking for love, but maybe a cheap thrill. He was sure he could find that here, especially if he waited long enough. Some of the Willow girls were always alone, waiting and he knew he could get with one of them easy enough. He looked at Ana again with mild disregard. "What about you? You single?"

Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:49 pm

Ana chuckled softly and raised an eyebrow, but then answered normally. "Yeah I am, I mean not that I want to be, but there is no one really that is asking..." She left the sentence hang, knowing no guy would want to be with her, no guy ever had so why did she thing that that would change now? She turned to Kal and shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:05 pm

Kal chuckled and shrugged. "I don't see how you're single. I'd try to get with you if I had the opportunity," he said. "But, I feel like I never do, and I feel like it might be kinda weird considering we're friends." He keppt walking toward the bonfire, happy when he finally saw the orange glow of the flames.

Sutton grabbed a box of graham crackers and pulled one out, nibbling on the edge. instantly, she made a face. "Ugh... i forgot that I hated these," she said, shaking her head and tossing the cracker in the fire. When it hit, it sent sparked up into the sky and she smiled. "Uncoordinated?" She chuckled and nodded. "So... Nightitme must be fun to walk around in, right?"
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:11 pm

Ana smiled, most of the times, well at least when they were together talking, he was like this. "Yeah, sure you would. And it would definitely be weird, it would ruin our friendship." She said, not that she hadn't wanted to try it once. She smiled when she saw the flames from the fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:17 pm

Cyrus: I grinned. "Oh yes, great fun. Counting all the bruises the next morning is even more fun.." i said, chuckling. "Havent broken any bones yet though, so i count myself lucky."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:32 pm

Kal chuckled and grabbed her wrist, pulling her to an open spot on a large log and sitting down. Instantly, he was warmed up by the heat. The fire seemed to make his skin a little tanner and the flames made his eyes look like they were constantly moving. "Then things would be weird between me and you and me and Arcadian," he chuckled.

Sutton pursed her lips. "Well, considering that I happen to be quite cordinated, mind if I walk back with you?" she asked. She didn't want to sound like a crushing girl... But she was staring to like Cyrus. he had a good heart and he was fun to talk to. A lot of the girls in her cabin were intimidated by her and thought she was kind of weird.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:37 pm

Ana smiled and followed him, eager to be engulfed in the fire's warmth, after having wished she brought a sweater. She watched the fire dance for a little while and then turned to Kal to answer when she had the words. "They definitely would be, I like our friendship, its easy," she smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:42 pm

Cyrus: I smiled. "Sure. Im not in a hurry to start breaking bones, so having someone coordinated around is probably a good idea." i said. "It would suck to have to spend the rest of camp with something broken. Not much fun there." i said. "Plus if i broke an arm or something, i wouldnt be able to play my drums for a while, and that.... that would kill me." i said, frowning now.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:32 pm

Joss turned to Hunter again after awhile, turning down her music yet again.
"Camp Scavenger Hunt starts tomorrow. We're partners for it, right?"
They'd kicked major ass last year during the scavenger hunt.
Mainly because they were the only campers that had so little of a social life that they had time to find everything.

One of the counselors had assigned Ben marshmallow duty.
Basically, he had to go up to everyone and offer them marshmallows to roast.
He reluctantly and shyly went up to every person, handing them the sugary white puffs.
When he reached that girl form earlier he gulped and smiled nervously.
"Want one?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:51 pm

avery: Zo? i posted on the last page (page 15)

Julian raised an eye brow to her but nodded. He understood some people didnt like sugar. He probably shouldnt have much of it, he was hyper enough without it. "Understandable." He finally said, a slight smile on his face.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:53 pm

Lily: I chuckled. "You figure? Most people think im really wierd. My mom included, although she doesnt complain because it keeps the dental bills low." i said, shaking my head a bit.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:23 pm

Zo chuckled and jogged to his cabin, grabbing a white vest and throwing it on, zipping it half way. He also grabbed his phone, making sure to keep it hidden as he went back to the bonfire. "Hey," he said, quickly checking it and shoving it back into his pocket with a small smirk. "Did'ja miss me?"

Kal nodded, stretching and for a moment, it looked like he was going to put his arm around her. He chuckled. "Yeah, it is pretty easy," he said. He stared into the fire with a slightly troubled expression. "Why don't you date?" He asked curiously.

Gen glanced up from her group of friends and smiled.
"Oh, no thanks," she said, meeting his eyes. Something made her stomach turn a little bit and she didn't want to take a marshmallow. She loved them, but she was sure she'd get it on her face or something, just because she thought he was cute. Er... Cute enough.

"Pfft, hell yeah," Hunter said to Joss, wearing a wide smile
"We're gonna kick some Love Lake ass," he chuckled. Hopefully. He had been getting barraged by love letters throughout today so he hoped it wouldn't effect his performance. He didn't even know where the girls had got the time to write him letters! Sometimes, he wondered if girls were magic or something?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:29 pm

Ben shrugged. "Okay."
He shifted his feet a couple times, not really wanting to move on to the next group yet. For one, they were some of the older boys and they scared him. Secondly, he kind of wanted to talk to her.
"Are you having fun tonight?"

"Of course we are, as always," Joss said, grinning back.
"If you can get away from the groupies long enough to search, that is."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:30 pm

Ana sighed and blinked hard, staring into the fire as she answered. "No one has asked and I'm old fashioned, so I won't ask. If only someone would ask." She sighed again and wrapped her arms around herself to keep herself warm, she had been with someone once, but didn't ever want to bring that up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:32 pm

"Hmm?" Destiny asked, still looking in the fire. "Did you say something?" She asked, teasing him slightly, as if she didnt even notice him gone or come back. She shifted slightly on the log and smiled slightly as the flames seemed to dance infront of them.

Julian shrugged. "I dont usually eat sugar...but for differnt reasons." He told her as he looked at the flames. he closed his sketch pad and just looked at the camp fire.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:03 pm

Zo nodded and grinned.
"Yes, Destiny. You missed my confession of true love to you," he teased.
He leaned forward, sitting so his elbows were resting on his knees. The bonfire was buzzing with excited chatter from everyone around it. This would go on until curfew would be called, arounf 11 for the younger students and then the real fun would break out.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:34 pm

Destiny blushed lightly and forced a laugh. "Oh darn. Because I /totally/ wanted to hear that." She didnt look at him as she teased him and kept her eyes on the fire. She would love to hear that, but would never tell him or anyone that. "So, scavenger hunt tomorrow...wanna partner up?" She asked him as she looked at the flames.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:48 pm

Zo pursed his lips. "Maybe," he said. "A different girl from Willow asked me, too," he said, looking deep in thought. "I dunno. I mean, I want to be your partner. I'll think about it and then meet you by the tree in the morning," he smiled.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:53 pm

"Oh, alright." Destiny nodded and tried to hide her sadness. No doubt hunter and barbie were partnered together. She might get stuck with a kid who ha no idea how to get around camp, or someone she didn't know at all. Either options sucked. She wouldn't mind going with hunter if zo couldn't go with her, but that might mean having to go with barbie.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:38 pm

Lily: I nodded, glad i wasnt considered crazy wierd or anything. I lapsed into silence as well, simply watching the fire. It was relaxing, and not something i did often. Usually my idea of relaxing was studying.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:53 pm

Ravyn wrote:Cyrus: I smiled. "Sure. Im not in a hurry to start breaking bones, so having someone coordinated around is probably a good idea." i said. "It would suck to have to spend the rest of camp with something broken. Not much fun there." i said. "Plus if i broke an arm or something, i wouldnt be able to play my drums for a while, and that.... that would kill me." i said, frowning now.

Sutton chuckled. "Yeah, the whole camp would probably suck. Speaking of suck... Do you have a partner for the scavenger hunt tomorrow?" She asked. She had a few people in mind to ask, but she would ask him first because he was already right here.

Zo heard a lightly drop in her tone. "Sorry," he said, pursing his lips.
"I mean, i can be your partner if you want," he said with a smile.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:58 pm

Cyrus: "Wait..... there's a scavenger hunt tomorrow?" i said, blinking in surprise. "I.... dont believe i was informed. Or if i was, i wasnt paying any attention at all. So no, no i do not." i said, still in shock that there was, apparently, a scavenger hunt tomorrow.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:08 pm

Sutton laughed and nodded. "Yeah, there is," she said. "Wanna partner up?" She asked. She started into the fire and then looked back at him, trying to filter out the happy chatter of other campers all around them, but it was proving to be a difficult task.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next