the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Love Lake: New Sparks

+2
Ravyn
Avery
6 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Camp Love Lake: New Sparks - Page 12 Empty Re: Camp Love Lake: New Sparks

Post by Avery Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:35 pm

Hunter looked at the ring for a minute and shrugged. He picked up the ring from her hand and looked at it for a long moment, considering all the things that went into it. He really only believed in sex after marraige. Was that enough to mar his chances with this ring? "You're right," he said softly, sliding it back onto its respected finger.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:38 pm

"I'm /always/ right, haven't you figured it out by now?" Joss joked, trying to lighten the mood, the tension that had suddenly been there for a moment. "Besides, that ring'll help you shake of your creepy stalker chicks."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:40 pm

Hunter laughed at her odd sense of optimism. "Yeah, i guess it will," he said with a smile. But it will also help me shake the cool girls that I want to have a chance with. He looked at her finally, his smile wavering slightly and then he looked back down to his feet.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:42 pm

"Don't make me tickle you," Joss said, with a completely straight face, lips pursed as she looked down at his slightly bowed head. She straightened herself so her feet were flat on the ground, then rested her head on them so she could see his face. "And don't make me say that cheesy rhyme about turning your frown upside down. Whoops, too late."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:45 pm

Hunter pursed his lips, looking up and raising an eyebrow at her. "You're right, that was extremely cheesy," he said and sighed. "I think I might ditch the campfire early though, maybe go back to my cabin and sleep."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:50 pm

"Don't be such a downer," Joss said with a sigh. "I'm not even sure why you're upset, to be honest. You have tons of girls after you, GUY friends this year, you're at the best camp ever, annnd your finally seeing your best friend -- me, duh -- after a year." The last part was said in a joking sort of way, though SHE was glad to see HIM after all this time, at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:53 pm

Hunter allowed himself to smile as she listed off reasons why this summer was good. Truthfully, he had listed them off to himself before. He felt like this year was going to be great.

His head perked up after a moment and his smile widened.

"Come swimming with me."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:05 pm

Joss gave him a long look, her eyes narrowing. "Is that a challenge? If so, then I accept...but we have to get away from the counselors...."

Joss thought for a moment, looking around at the ring of people. Her counselor, Claire, was sitting aways off. She pocketed her iPod, then slowly walked over to her, hand on her stomach. "I think I had too many marshmallows, Claire~"

Claire's nose wrinkled. "Are you going to puke?"

Joss nodded, and Claire flicked her wrist in the direction of the washhouses. "GO."

Joss turned away from her, a smile creeping onto her face as she quickly walked off, then broke into a run after winking at Hunter. She went off towards the wash houses, then turned sharply to run back to her cabin. Hunter would figure out his own way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:08 pm

Hunter told his counselor that he was going to head off to bed and he was able to go relatively easily. he headed off toward his cabin, chuckling about how much more of a story Joss had told. He grabbed a towel and changed into a pair of bathing suit trunks, heading down to the main stretch of the beach, waiting for Joss.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:26 pm

Joss was always one for a dramatic exit, what can I say?
She changed into a blue one piece -- the whole lost-a-bunch-of-weight thing still made her insecure about two pieces -- and pulled her sweatshirt over her head, then ran down to the beach. She crept up behind Hunter and covered his eyes. "Guess whoooo?" She said, being silly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:44 pm

(Avery did you ever post for zo?)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:21 pm

Momo13 wrote:Shivers ran up destiny's spine when he put his hand on her shoulder. What was happiness anyway? was hers more important then his? She didn't think so, but who was she to argue with him? She smiled over to him and was about to argue with his logic. But instead she said, "Sounds great. Thanks."

Zo smiled widely, looking into the fire. "We've been friend for a while, Destiny," he ssaid. "You can count on me for a shoulder to lean on. I mean, i don't know if I've told you lately, but you're pretty much the reason I came back to camp this year."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:40 pm

"I--what?" destiny asked, slightly stunned. She was the reason he came back. She blinked a couple times and looked into the flames. "um...you're welcome? Thank you? I don't really know how to respond to that..." she tagged a weak laugh onto the end.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12