the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super High

+5
Banshee
ShaneColton
Ale J.
Alice
Bells
9 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Super High - Page 6 Empty Re: Super High

Post by Bells Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:52 pm

Cole scowled, not at her but at himself really. Improve, if he was lucky..

"Yeah, I'm pyro-kenetic." He told her with a smirk replacing his scowl. "When I found out everyone was all that's an amazing power! You're going to be so amazing! " he snorted. "Now that they've figured out how hard it is to control I don't hear that so much anymore. Now its put that fire out. Keep whole of your temper your going to get us all killed."

As soon as he finished speaking he sighed once again annoyed with himself. Why was he telling her all of this? He just met her, he didn't talk to his friends like this.

"I'm sorry, I must sound awful whiny. I don't know why I'm complaining so much."
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:56 am

Rae

"No, it's alright, really," I told him. "Sometimes you just gotta vent. If you keep it all inside you, it just builds up and builds up. And then you have no hope of keeping your temper in check. Also, you didn't sound whiny."

I wondered why he was telling me all this... We'd only just met. Not that it was a problem; I just found it interesting.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:01 am

Cole sighed again, his hand going back through his hair.

"Yeah, well, I'm sorry anyway. You probably have enough problems of your own that you don't need a total stranger unloading all of his on you." My eyes flickered away from her to the hallway again. "Turning now."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:16 am

Violet
I Walked up to the the front of the school as a black cat. I glanced over at the yard and saw something on the ground...shifting back into my human form, i walked over to a tree. Someone was collapsed on the ground. I kicked his foot, wondering whether he was asleep or dead.

"Hey! Wake up already!" I really had no idea why i was doing this...i could just leave him here. I guess today i was being somewhat pleasant. "Wake up you freak!"
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:40 am

Alex shrugged, waiting for her. "I can't see why everyone loves that game so much. It's too easy." he said, with an excited gleam in his eyes.
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:59 am

Ale J. wrote:Violet
I Walked up to the the front of the school as a black cat. I glanced over at the yard and saw something on the ground...shifting back into my human form, i walked over to a tree. Someone was collapsed on the ground. I kicked his foot, wondering whether he was asleep or dead.

"Hey! Wake up already!" I really had no idea why i was doing this...i could just leave him here. I guess today i was being somewhat pleasant. "Wake up you freak!"

Lucius became conscious at the sound of her voice. He sat up, not knowing how long he had been out. "I...I just had the strangest thing happen." He stood up and leaned against the tree, and this time it did not began to disintegrate as before. "I'm Lucius..." He said to the girl that was standing in front of him.

His head was still pounding, but not quite as bad. He needed to figure out what happened, and find out if this had ever happened to anyone else.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:57 am

Bells wrote:Trinity peered at David through the sunglasses she'd slipped on the moment she walked in the door to hide the fact she'd ran into a door because she'd been going to fast. "I'm going to be Cheer Captain." She informed him happily as she glanced at the teacher towards the front of the room to make sure she wouldn't get caught for talking.

David:
"Awesome!" I say smiling. "I'm going to be the quarterback on the football team" I had no idea if this was true but I figured it sounded about right to say at this time. I could throw pretty well and because of my telekinisis I could control where the ball would go.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:00 am

Zak:
I walk down the hall of the school, bored. I see a boy and a girl sitting together. They are obviously in a relationship. Grinning evilly I brush the boy with my arm. He then starts yelling at the girl calling her a slut and telling her that she was cheating on him. She then slapped him and ran off crying. I roared with laughter as the boy stalked off in the other direction.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:31 am

gh3325 wrote:Alex shrugged, waiting for her. "I can't see why everyone loves that game so much. It's too easy." he said, with an excited gleam in his eyes.

Angel smiled, shutting her locker and starting in the direction of the gym. "True, but it allows all of them to show off. Me, I just like messing with everyone's minds. It's refreshing."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:50 pm

Alex shrugged, "Not much you can do with shape shifting besides confusing and scaring people. With your abilities though.....you can do an awful lot. Wanna team up?"

Last edited by gh3325 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:11 pm

Kaden sat on the steps of the school, already starting on her Criminal History homework. She wanted to finish it so she could work on developing and controlling her power, tonight when she was alone. Although, since her power had to do with fire, maybe that wasn't the best idea.

She started taking notes from her textbook, but was soon daydreaming. Kaden wondered what it would be like after this, when she was alone with her power, and not around others like herself. Lonely would be her best guess.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:09 pm

shanerider wrote:
Ale J. wrote:Violet

Lucius became conscious at the sound of her voice. He sat up, not knowing how long he had been out. "I...I just had the strangest thing happen." He stood up and leaned against the tree, and this time it did not began to disintegrate as before. "I'm Lucius..." He said to the girl that was standing in front of him.

His head was still pounding, but not quite as bad. He needed to figure out what happened, and find out if this had ever happened to anyone else.

Violet
"Violet" I said, wondering what he was doing and what strange thing he was talking about. "What happened with you?" I asked, shifting my feet and Tilting my head. Usually i would have walked away by now...maybe i just felt nicer today.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:13 pm

"I don't really know," Lucius told her. "My head starting hurting really bad and my power kinda went outta control...Then I blacked out." Lucius looked the girl over. She was pretty and he wondered what her power was.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:18 pm

Violet
"Hm...Whats your power?" I asked. I looked at him curiously...some kind of mind power maybe? I wasnt sure...i moved the hair out of my eyes and waited for an answer.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:33 pm

"Watch." Lucius saw a pencil laying on the ground, so he picked it up and showed it to her. Then, all of a sudden it disintegrated, just disappearing his in hand. "Yours?" He asked her, putting his hands in his pockets.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:37 pm

Violet
Wow...that power was cool...i wondered what i should do to show him...i got it. I suddenly got down on all fours and turned into a Black Panther. I growled at him then turned back into me. "Shapeshifter." I said, geting up.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:42 pm

Lucius raised his eyebrows. "That is a sweet power." He stood up all he way and tilted his head studying her. "I'm new here, by the way."
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:49 pm

"I see, I can show you around." Okay...something was wrong with me. When am i ever nice? I smiled...which felt wierd...
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:52 pm

"Okay, yeah. That would be great. I got lost on the way to my first class this morning." Lucius picked his bag off the ground and slung it over the shoulder. "Where should we start?"
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:16 pm

(Grr... my charries are alone... any charries that can talk to them?)
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:08 pm

(Sure i have an SV guy and girl.. The girl is free.)
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:11 pm

(Ok I have my SV guy free)
Zak:
I wander down the halls of my highschool. Being evil is tough, but its okay with me. The fun makes up for the work every time.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:14 pm

Kaden finished taking notes, and headed inside to her locker. Trying to open it, she dropped her books, and the stupid thing was stuck. She kicked at it, but the locker doors STILL would not open.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:21 pm

Violet
"Whats your class schedule? Maybe i can show you where each of them are." I said...still being nice. It felt so strange. Helping someone.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:24 pm

Zak:
I walk over to the girl kicking her locker. I raise one eyebrow. "Having trouble?" I ask crossing my arms. I walk off and return the custodian with me. He has a glazed look in his eye. "Open it" I command. Without any hesitation the maintence man opens the locker.

(Violet what is your charrie? I tried to find your charrie sheet but I couldn't find it)
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next