the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super High

+5
Banshee
ShaneColton
Ale J.
Alice
Bells
9 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Super High - Page 9 Empty Re: Super High

Post by Ale J. Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:39 pm

shanerider wrote:
Ale J. wrote:Violet
"Dont worry, we are the bad guys. Being late is hardly anything. Here ill take you on a little tour." I said, looking through the schedule. A few of the same classes as me.

"Hey, thanks a lot. I owe you." Lucius gave her a smile as they began the tour. He couldn't stop watching her. Her eyes, hair, everything about her intrigued him and pulled his gaze to her. She was gorgeous in physically every way. and so far, she seemed really nice too.

Violet
I laughed, "It's fine, don't want you getting lost. You don't have to owe me." I looked back to Lucius, smiling. I walked him inside the building, checking his schedule. His first class was on the other side of the school. Might as well show him this side first. "Here, i'll show you the cafeteria first. It's close to the front of the school. And it's also easiest to get to."
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Super High - Page 9 Empty Re: Super High

Post by Bells Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:37 pm

Trinity zipped down the hall, her excitment overcoming any sense of how fast she was going. It was lunch time, that meant cheer time, that meant her introduction to being captain of the squad. She let out a little excited squeal as she shot out onto the green of the practice field. This was going to be so...AWESOME.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9