the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Basic Chat of Basicness

+7
Invisimort
Kid.Icarus
Alice
Jacky K.
Banshee
Spiral
Echo
11 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Basic Chat of Basicness - Page 2 Empty Re: A Basic Chat of Basicness

Post by Echo Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:37 am

Peter

"Yeah, I guess you're right," I said with a slight grin. "Maybe we should go look for them?" I was only half-kidding. "I honestly wouldn't be surprised in the least if Cricket happened to walk out from around that corner there." I paused. "Hm... No? Well, he could be lurking around here somewhere." Again, half-kidding.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:40 am

Marley
"Maybe stealing something. Or in some near death experience" I nodded, smirking. "That definitely sounds like him. And T.Mor is off... ellipsising or something."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:43 am

Alyson
"Come on! This place is huge!" I said, dragging Jake over to one of the skyscrapers. "Look at how tall it is!"

Jake laughed, "There is a reason why they are called skyscrapers..."

I rolled my eyes,"I know that but look at it!" I looked up to the sky and tried to search for stars...their werent any. So many lights...

Jamie
I flew up in the sky, the city was down beneath me. I flew until I was higher than the skyscrapers, the birds I passed looked at me strangely. I didnt blame them...I must have looked like a strange bird to them...I decided to take a break from flying to explore the city. I landed on a tree inside of a park, my landing...was off a little bit. I fell off the tree and near a homeless person. He was very shocked to see me, well more like terrified. He ran away screaming...I wasnt that scary, was I?

Last edited by Ale J. on Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:45 am

Peter

My grin grew a little.

"Yeah," I agreed. "I can't think of a time when T.Mor wasn't ellipsising." Then, jokingly, "If Cricket's in trouble, maybe we should go help him." I paused. "I at least think we should head somewhere that isn't halting traffic in the middle of the sidewalk. Don't want to obstruct anything."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:46 am

Cricket

See, I was just sauntering through the crowd--

WHUMP!

My whistling spiked in surprise. "Oi my my! 'Ello!" I said, jumping back at the sight of the body. I honestly expected it to be a splattered dead one . . . ah . . . well. No, no it wasn't. It was very much alive, and simply stood up and started walking. That fact relieved my near-heart-attack, but then I had another one when I realised that the guy had just survived a who-knows-how-many-feet drop. That, and if I'd been standing a foot farther, I would've been crushed under his survival. "What th' 'oly 'ell...Do people normally do that around 'ere?" I wondered to myself, cocking an eyebrow.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:53 am

Marley
"Well... I just got kicked out of a bakery... so... hope you aren't craving fresh bread" I paused "So uh... I don't know. We could go look for Cricket?" My grin grew to match his "Make sure he isn't about to get himself killed with his sheer... Cricketness?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:56 am

Peter

"Sure," I said. "And it wouldn't matter what I was craving; I have no money anyway. It's not like the Organization pays me with that. But even if it did, it wouldn't be good here. So yeah...let's get moving, I guess."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:58 am

Marley
"Oh Pete, Pete, Pete...." I said, shaking my head like a mother that's explained something to her child many times. "Your naivete astounds me. Who said anything about paying?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:11 am

Peter

"Hey," I said. "You may be a thief, but I'm not. While I'd certainly be able to steal easily enough, I wouldn't do it. I have my morals."

Yeah, morals. I still killed people. But I didn't want to think about that. Those were the bad guys...and they'd killed many a bonder...
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:14 am

Marley
"That I am, Arkan. That I am. And morals are overrated" I scoffed. Though compared to my brothers, I had the morals of a saint. That's a really funny thought. "C'mon, shop keepers make enough. Especially in this city, so busy and crap... they can spare a couple of sandwiches for some broke kids"

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:22 am

Peter

Marley addressed me by my last name... That was a first.

"Truthfully, Aldric," as two could play at that game, "I'm not actually all that hungry. But you can feel free to steal all you want. I'll just hang around with my morals, however overrated they may be. Try not to get caught, alright?" The corner of my mouth twitched up into a wry grin again.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:27 am

Marley
"Hey... keep it down. There's a reason I stopped going by that name, Arkan. My dear old dad raised some red flags with that." Though I was partly joking. We HAD been talking about stealing, after all. But... I just didn't like that name. Gave me too many ties to... well... my family. "And fine" I stuck out my tongue "I will! And I'm Marley, master thief. I don't /get/ caught"

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:29 am

Peter

"Then what last name do you go by so I can call you that?" I asked teasingly. "It's not fair if you get to call me by last name but I don't get to do the same for you. And I hope you're right about not getting caught. It sure would be a pain if I had to break you out or something."

She wouldn't, would she? ...Nah, she was Marley! But I really hoped for her sake that her skills were as good as she made them out to be.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:31 am

Almost as soon as I started walking away from my landing zone, I realized that I hadn't eaten in almost a day. I looked around for a moment, taking in my surroundings. I noticed a diner across the street, and out of the corner of my eye I saw shocked-looking child not twenty feet away.

I chose to ignore him for now, and instead focused my mind on my growing hunger, and crossed the street and entered the diner, ignoring the automobiles that honked at me on my way.
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:34 am

Marley
"Might as well call me Gregory. But... that makes me sound like a guy. Hm..." I tapped my chin thoughtfully. Heh... he probably doesn't even know what I'm talking about. Heck, I don't even think he knows I'm engaged. "And yea, a real pain. I'll keep that in mind. See ya later, soulbonder" And with that, I turned on my heel and got lost in the crowd again

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:40 am

Peter

I supposed I'd follow her at a distance, just to make sure she didn't get herself into any trouble she couldn't work her way out of. And I was quite an expert at tailing people without them noticing. I was a Scout, after all; it was in my training!
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:49 am

Marley
Thought I felt somebody watching me again... but eh, probably just being paranoid. I brushed it off, and went inside the closest diner. Okay... this was gonna be tricky. Most places I stole from were closed for the day.... Luckily this place was sluggish, since it was so late- hardly any custumors, and just about a handful of staff. Nothing unmanageable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:00 am

I was in the diner enjoying my (my seventh meal), and a young girl walked in, which i found slightly strange since the diner was almost closing, she looked hungry though, so i guessed she just wanted a quick meal.

I chose to ignore this and called the waitress over, and ordered dessert.
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:19 am

Jamie
I walked past the park and down the busy streets. Taxis, Limos, honking horns...too much! I looked for somewhere to go. Its not like i was used to this city. I had never been here. I wandered around the city. I had to find something...
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:30 am

Ezra

I pulled my hood up over my dark hair, and stuck my ear buds in my ear. I walked under the cloak of night only illuminated by the city's lights. I loved the city, it allowed me forget who I was and what I would have to go back to. I bowed my head, walking through the crowd and listening to 30 seconds to Mars. Every once in a while, I would look up and see the care free faces of people passing by. Oh to be them...I envyed the normals. It was so easy to pretend that everything was okay.
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:22 am

Ross ran into a diner and quickly took a seat. He has never seen anything like this before: metal beasts being controlled by humans, humans who could fire invisible missiles from small metal objects, and lights coming from small glass things in the ceiling. On top of that people were running from him as soon as they saw his sword. This is a very strange place.Ross looks around to see there were other people in the building but he paid them no mind and got some water.
Spiral
Spiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:49 am

Name:. October Tyler (the other October, not wolf)
Appearance:. Honey-reddish curly hair, long post her shoulders if she ever let it down. Sea blue eyes. Physically fit body, but it's not obvious. Freckles, a tattoo of a fox on her hip.
Personality: (Optional). Loud and out there, very sassy and snarky but usually in an attempted funny way.
Brief Backstory: (Also optional). Grew up wanting to be a spy, got her wish and found out that it's a bit more involved then what the movies say
Extra Info: (Also also optional) Her partner/go to guy is Jiff. I'll see if I want to bring him in later

Just making my character. Idk if I can really get involved till Monday. Stupid failpod...
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:20 pm

I looked up again from my dessert as a Strange-looking man rushed in. He looked Genuinely freaked out (at what i could, only imagine), his fear was almost palpable, and he had a sword strapped to his waist. But the most interesting part was the strange aura that seemed to emanate from him.

I look back down at my dessert, as a waiter approaches him, but i make sure to keep an eye on him.
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:49 pm

O
I hated guns. I really did. They were bulky and loud when you forgot to screw on the muffler piece and hard to get rid of afterwords. The trivials of being a spy...seems more than the normal trivials of being a spy. More like a 'do whatever the boss says and dont get caught'... I sigh loudly; today wasn't the greatest day. Jiff flipped on me again, boss was a jackass again, and I got stuck with this mission for being late because of both.

Glancing through my scope, leveling my snipper rifle with the blonde haired girl on the balcony of the building diagonal to the 'scrapper I was rested on. Winds up here were slightly unruly and now it was starting to rain. The target: DD. We never shared our names with each other because of this reason right here. with a job like this, it's easy for some to sway to better offers. But you don't leave without the bossman's permission, and if you do you certainly don't get caught with the bossman's number one rival in this shin dig.

Oh hurry up already... My curls are getting crazy in this weather, even in a pony tail. I take careful aim at her curls, that immaculate blonde girls always crave in highschool for some reason, that cascade down her shoulders to her lower back. Adjusting for the wind factor, double checking that I had the muffler on. I pull the trigger and the silent bullet goes whizzing. She looks at me, right at me like all the others in her predicament do. We're trained to react to anything, after all. Even this. They all have that oh shit face right before the bullet hits, too fast to do more than just react to whatever sound or bad vib the people in that position get and look over at your killer. Sort of an unspoken rule for double agents. You haunt your killer by looking at them the last moment of your life...

And suddenly, she's a redhead.

I pack up the gun quickly, going down the stairs with the metal briefcase in hand. I come out a backdoor, looking down either sides of the alleyway. Had some free time now. Didn't /have/ to call in the kill yet. Approaching a bum I hand over the snipper with a smile. "There ya go, bub. I'm sure you know where the black market is in these parts right? Go get yourself a nice dinner with that.". Or a few dozen nice dinners...

Speaking of dinner, thanks to the lateness that Jiff and boss put me at, and this late mission, I haven't eaten anything since noon. I head out, not bothered by the homeless guy I just left a gun with. Bullets were special made for that gun by the agency. It wouldnt take anything else, so it was effectively useless. And we had moles in every black market who would buy it anyway. I head towards a dinner once out on the streets.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:22 pm

Jake
So many crowds...and so many people. It was hard to move through. Alyson dragged me through. She led me into a building and told me to take a picture of her next to a statue...sometimes i didnt know about her...

Jamie
I hid my wings against my back and continued walking through the city. I spotted a diner. I was hungry...why not go in? I walked through the doors and sat down, ordering some food and soda and waited for it to come. There were some strange people here...I was probably one of them.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next