the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Basic Chat of Basicness

+7
Invisimort
Kid.Icarus
Alice
Jacky K.
Banshee
Spiral
Echo
11 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Basic Chat of Basicness - Page 4 Empty Re: A Basic Chat of Basicness

Post by Kid.Icarus Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:32 am

"Instinct, Marley, I couldn't stand to see a good person get locked away for something so petty." I looked back to the boy. "Arkan, was it?" I extend my hand towards him. "what exactly do you mean by 'wind powers'?"
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:43 am

Peter

"My name's Peter, actually," I told him, shaking his hand. "And I mean that I can control wind. Flying, making huge gusts, stuff like that. What's your deal, if you don't mind my asking? Most people can't do what you did, either."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:47 am

Marley
"Thanks, that was really nice of you. But how do you even know I'm a good person? I could be evil, incarnated as a 14 year old girl" I didn't actually know what that meant, but I've been called it before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:57 am

"Well, Marley, i don't know you enough to judge you, so i just assumed you were some girl, down on her luck."

"As for the running, Peter..." wondering to myself for a moment how to explain it. "hollow bones... the Running part specifically i can only do in short bursts, but it has other benefits."
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:06 am

Peter

"Hollow bones, huh?" I asked. "So you're like a bird. Interesting."

He very likely could've been a Part, someone more on the human side of the ai-reija buffer that wound up here through planar mixing. It had certainly happened before. ...Unless, of course, he was just another person native to the plane that still somehow had strange qualities. That had happened, too.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:10 am

Marley
"Whoa... hollow bones? That's... awesome. But easy to break" I made a face "That must be painful" Ug, I couldn't imagine having bones that fragile. I was breakable enough with my height, thank you very much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:12 am

Cricket

So, there I sat on the top ledge of a little useful bit called a fire escape. Fire escapes were my best friend . . . well, so was Finn, and Marley, and Peter, and T.Mor, and lockpicks. Anyhow, the figures on the roof didn't seem to notice me, from what I could see. Ah. And eavesdropping. Eavesdropping was also my friend. I just leaned against the sketchy metal railing, and listened for a moment. I wanted to know who this new kid was . . . exactly. He was the same guy that had survived that long drop, nearly on top of me. I recognized the hoodie.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:21 am

"My bones are actually rather durable. Have you heard, that when you break something, it can grow back even stronger. Let's just say i know from experience." I walk over to the edge of the roof, and look down to the streets below. I could vaguely see sirens in the distance, but they seemed to be headed the other way.
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:52 am

Cricket

"Pardon if you've stated this a'ready, but who're you? 'Course, I'm not meaning your name, b'cause at th' moment th' actual summary of yourself is much more important. Who're you?" Ah. Whoops, there went my mouth . . . and I'd forgotten common courtesy. I whistled a short, late greeting. " 'Ello, by th' way."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:57 am

Peter

"Well, there's Cricket," I said to Marley with a grin. "Now we just need to find T.Mor, and we'll be all set. Hey, there, Cricket."

So it looked like he wasn't in some sort of near-death situation after all. A nice departure from the norm. ...We as a group really didn't do a lot of non-dangerous things, come to think of it. Why was that?
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:59 am

Marley
"Crick?! You've gotta be kidding me" I sat up, studying him. Black hair, hiding golden eyes, bit shorter than average, and that accent... yup, Crick. "This just isn't even funny, man. Not even funny"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:08 am

I couldn't see where the voice came from, which confused me; but what confused me more was that Peter and Marley also heard it, and addressed it.

"Cricket? I've no idea where you're hiding, but uhm... Hello... I'd love to share my story with you, if i even knew what it was myself. plus, I'd much rather speak face-to-face."
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:22 am

Jamie
That was...I didnt have any words for that. One moment everyone is eating, the next im running outside to see what the hell happened. Someone jumped, someone climbed, the other... I didnt really know what they did...Well, I was just dying to spy. I flew up there silently and listened in. What a group...why not say hi? I randomly walked out in the open, my wings hidden. I checked for more homeless people to scare...0

"Hello there...people." I said, glancing at all of them.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:25 am

Peter

I couldn't easily see the face in the darkness, but I thought I recognized the voice. How many familiar people were going to be popping up around here? This was getting crazy. Though, just to be sure...

"Jamie?" I asked. "Is that you?"
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:29 am

The Black Wings again

I looked over to the newest voice, and saw the girl from the diner walking over to us. 'When did she even come up here?' more importantly why do I see those wings every time she appears?
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:38 am

Jamie
"Who else? You can't find many people like me elsewhere! Hi Peter!" I said waving, then looking everyone over, some of them seemed strange. Then again...I was strange. I saw a few people from the diner, others from events that happened a long time ago...wierd coincidence.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:03 am

Name: Tristin
Appearance: Messily cut shaggy fiery red hair. His eyes are flame colored, his skin that pretty pale color some red heads have. He's average height for an 8 year old but very very skinny.
Personality : Depending on his mood Tristin maybe bubbly and talk really fast. But he also knows how to be serious when needed. Gets closed mouthed when asked questions about his past.
Basic backstory: Um, to make this as simple as possible he is the only son of the fire king in his country, ShaƱdlor. His mother died trying to take him away from the castle and he was taken in by a man from a neighboring country and never told he was a prince. His 'father' got killed by angry villagers who believed him to be a curse. He ran away from the village and has been learning to live life on the streets since then.
Extra info: He can control fire/start fires. Can also talk to the flames. A genius but has some of the mentality of an eight year old.

I was stalking this then Winter said I could join....
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:21 am

Tristin:

I darted through the alley trying to ignore the fire truck sirens that soon sounded from the direction I'd just come from. It wasn't my fault I kept repeating to myself as I paused next to one of the buildings to catch my breath. How was I spose to know that fireworks weren't meant to be set off next to a big house, well a few big houses. I just wanted to see the pretty colors.

Signing I pushed away from the wall and glanced around as I considered going back out onto the streets. I never did get something to eat, got too distracted by the firesworks in the peoples garage. Well, I did get one thing....

Smiling slightly I sat down on the floor of the alley and pulled the chocolate bar I'd managed to swipe out of my pocket and began to eat.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:15 am

Ezra

I laughed, and ruffled Alyson's hair. "How much sugar did you have today?" I asked, looking down at her.
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:02 pm

Alyson
Jake spoke up right as I was opening my mouth, "Thats the scary part...she didn't have any..." He said shaking his head.

"Hey!" I started, "Im just excited to see the city! Its so HUGE!" I looked around at the skyscrapers. Then Jake spoke again.

"You don't know the half of it...imagine her being in your head all day. Now that's scary..."
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:38 pm

O
Well, all of this was real fun. Gits and shiggles.... I stare, none too happily, at the police swarmed dinner. Some sort of robbery, but they had to stop service for all of this. I put on a sour face and stuff my hands inside my rain coat, go on walking down the street for something besides chain restaurants. I hated those too... Damn it, DD... Your face just won't go away right now either. Haunt your killer, I scoff. Shouldn't have switched in the first place! Yup, Jiff was going to get a rant today...
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:32 pm

Name: Brandon Mason
Appearance: Copper colored, palish skin tone. Tall and buff. Athletic looking. Gray eyes.
Personality: (Optional) TBD
Brief Backstory: (Also optional) TBD
Extra Info: (Also also optional) He's Errabella's twin.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:45 pm

[b]Name:Errabella Mason
[b]Gender:Female
[b]Age:17
[b]Appearance: Tall, Grey eyes, Pale skin with light freakles, Very long copper colored hair with bright blue streak, Slender body with toned muscles, Mysterious.
[b]Personality: TBD... Mysterious. Pent up agression. Short temper.
[b]Brief Backstory:Abusive step father.. "Mother" dies.
Extra Info:Brandon Mason's twin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:03 pm

Brandon pulled his thin sweater tighter around his body as he walked slowly down the shadowy street. Glaring at anyone who bothered to meet his gaze he sighed and began to read the signs. A place to stay for the night would be nice, but he would probably end up in an alley again. He shivered slightly and tugged the sweater tighter again. Wonderful, just wonderful.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:14 pm

Meanwhile, in an icey rage, Errabella irrationally flings frozen vases and picture frames at her drunken step-father, Charles. She only feels the hot, angry tears running fervently down her cold skin. Only thinks of hurting this man lying on the floor at her feet. How she will hide yet another batter eye or how this monster will react to a blood-soaked awakening in the morning is past her. Tonight is about nothing but sheer revenge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next