the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Basic Chat of Basicness

+7
Invisimort
Kid.Icarus
Alice
Jacky K.
Banshee
Spiral
Echo
11 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Basic Chat of Basicness - Page 3 Empty Re: A Basic Chat of Basicness

Post by Spiral Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:42 pm

Ross look at the glass of water handed to him by the waiter, I've never seen water so clear since my last trip toThe Garden of the Godswhere do they get this? He then took notice to the girl entering the building, and then the man sitting not to far from him. These people are as strange as the world he is in.
Spiral
Spiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:54 pm

I was half-way through my dessert, when I saw something, felt it rather, an image in my head: Black wings.

I looked around, but the only thing new was a girl that came in a moment earlier. She looked normal enough, but you just couldn't tell sometimes with certain people: myself included.

I also took note of the boy with the sword that had rushed in, he was staring around wide-eyed, like everything was new to him.

I decided to enjoy the rest of my Dessert, before anything especially weird happened.
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:00 pm

Jamie
The waiter came and gave me my food. A burger, fries, soda, salad...and no fork. I tried to catch the waiter before he left, but he was gone in a blink of an eye. I looked around and held out my hands, hoping no one was watching, as a fork materialized in the air and landed in my hands. It seemed like a useless power sometimes, but it came in handy from time to time. I started eating.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:11 pm

Ross got up from where he was sitting, he needed information about this place and needed it quick. He walked over to the girl who just walked in. The sight of her without a sword was surprising but convinced him that she wasn't dangerous. "Mistress may I inquire as to what this place is called?"
Spiral
Spiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:20 pm

Ezra

I spotted some guy taking a picture of a girl next to a statue. Wait...isn't that Jake and Aly? I walked over to the group, and kept my hood up.
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:26 pm

Alyson
"One more Jake!" I posed in front of the statue and he snapped a picture. I saw someone in a hood coming over...

Jamie
"Um..im not really sure..i just lande- came here by accident. Im not sure where we are...is that a sword? " I asked
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:29 pm

Ezra

Yup, it was them. "Hey guys," I said, lifting my hood up so they could see who it was. "It's me, Ezra."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:02 pm

Jake
"Hey Ezra." I said, Alyson rushed past me and hugged him.

"Hi! What are you doing here??" she asked. I laughed, Alyson was always a little Too perky.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:07 pm

Ezra

"Just chillin'. Hiding..." I said, patting Aly on the back and returning her hug. "What about you two?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:47 pm

Alyson
I moved back and smiled, "I have no idea! We just got here, like out of nowhere! Wierd right?" I said. I was talking kind of fast...so i slowed down.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:48 pm

Marley
I slowly opened the door to the kitchen. Only one person working back there at the moment, which was totally perfect. I smiled slightly to myself. The woman back there had short, brown hair, that was showing signs of grey. She had on a greasy apron, and a black pair of long pants.
Alright... I knew what I had to do next, even if I didn't like it. My eyes slowly turned to a soft purple as I entered in her mind, grabbing some bits of information.
"Margret, your daughter, I think she said her name was... Janice? Is outside looking for you. Sounds like an emergency, something about her pregnancy" I said smoothly, but with just enough alarm in my eyes to sell the point. Margret turned to face me, her eyes widening with panic, before racing out the kitchen door. That should buy me a few minutes. I felt guilty, yes, but... it was necessary. Or so I told myself.
I make a quick sandwich, wrapped it in plastic, and shoved it in my bag. Just as I was about to make an easy escape, I realized I should make Peter a sandwich, too. I didn't want his morals to make him go hungry. Just as I was about done making his, and going to grab a couple of bottles of water for good measure, the lady stormed back in. Then she spotted me, red handed
"THIEF!" She screamed, pointing an accusing finger at yours truly. Wasn't long before who I assumed was the manager rushed in also. He was like, two feet taller than me, muscular, and very, very ticked. He grabbed me by my shirt collar and slammed my head against a wall so I was too stunned to run. ...A little harsh over two sandwiches, but it wasn't like I could point that out to him. He let go of me, though I could only stumble when I tried to run, my head spinning.
"Somebody call 911" He ordered, giving me a death glare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:31 pm

I got up from my seat and was about to pay for my meal(s), when i heard a yell from the kitchen.

'now here's something interesting' i thought to myself, and walked to the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen as the manager told the woman next to him to call 911. I followed his glare, and my eyes fell upon the young girl from earlier, she looked disoriented and had a sandwich in her hands. Then I realized what was happening.

"That won't be necessary," the managers gaze shot towards me "I'll gladly pay for the food she took." I said, as i pulled my wallet out of my bag.
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:54 pm

Marley
Wow... some random civilian came to my RESCUE for once?! This is new... I mean, it's happened a couple of times before... but hardly. The manager studied him for a minute, before shaking his head
"No. I'm not just going to let some street rat walk out. She obviously needs to be taught a lesson. A little jail time wouldn't hurt" He said, obviously irritated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:57 pm

Peter

I sighed when I heard shouting, removing my hood and entering the diner. But it looked like some guy was already handling things. Well, that was a relief. He didn't look out of the ordinary, but his soul was interesting. A white raven. While souls with odd colors weren't completely unheard of, they were rather uncommon.

I was about to thank the guy for bailing out my friend when the manager spoke. Oh boy...
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:05 am

This was becoming complicated fast. the manager was becoming hostile now, my first instinct is to run, before something happened to me; but my mind is telling me to help this girl before something happened to her.

I looked around me, looking for a safe exit for us, instead my gaze fell to a boy not much younger than myself, standing behind me in the doorway. There was something about him, he had a certain unnatural warmth coming from him.

Last edited by Kid.Icarus on Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:12 am

Marley
I saw Peter enter. Great, I don't want him tied up in this, too. A waiter ran in, holding a phone
"The police are on their way, boss" He reported, then glanced over at me nervously, like I might bite. Wow. Just being a thief somehow makes you scary. I flashed him a grin, and he flinched slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:26 am

Ross moved followed the waiter who ran into through the doors heading to the back of the building. He stopped in the doorway and started watching the scene unfold.
Spiral
Spiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:30 am

Peter

Oh great... Was I going to have to break Marley out of jail, now? Dear gods...

I hung out in the background, trying to keep from calling attention to myself. Which wasn't terribly hard, because I was wearing all black. I had to be sure that I wasn't associated with Marley in any way, or things would get very complicated. I had to formulate a plan... I could follow her to the station, then find a way to sneak in. Shouldn't be a difficult job, especially since I had my lockpicking tools. Guards were knocked out easily enough... I found myself thanking the gods that I'd been trained for both stealth infiltrations and hand-to-hand combat. While the former would be an invaluable asset, I hoped that the latter wouldn't come into play.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:51 am

I could hear the sirens now, I had to make a decision FAST. My fight or flight response kicked in.
I Chose Flight.

Before i even knew what i was doing, I RAN: I picked the girl up into my arms, and RAN. The employees must have been freaked out by that, i was out the door before they could blink. I spanned several city blocks in mere minutes.

I jumped to a high ledge in a single bound, they would never find me up here. I put down the girl, most likely dazed from the experience.
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:04 am

Peter

Holy...

I nonchalantly exited the store a bit after them, taking a note of the guy's direction and heading another way. I rounded a corner, then slipped into an alley. Switching to wind, I leaped up to the nearest rooftop and took off after the guy from above, jumping from roof to roof. Not much later, I spotted the guy jump up to a rooftop himself. I hadn't sensed anything, but I'd since been pretty jaded to weird powers and other stuff like that. I approached, slowing down.

"Thanks for helping my friend," I told him with a nod, joining him and Marley on their roof. Then, to Marley (and with a sigh), "Whatever happened to 'master thief?'"
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:08 am

Marley
My eyes were frozen open, unblinking. Freaking. What... the... I was shaking slightly in shock, which is weird, considering all the weird crap I go through every day. Super speed... and freaky jumping skills... wasn't nearly as bad as usual.
But still
That was CRAZY
Then Peter showed up, and I forced myself to breath and blink
"Uh... I would've gotten out, but I got you a sandwich too" I breathed out, smiling sheepishly and handing him a sandwhich from my bag "T-tada..." Then I looked up at the guy who had been holding me "And who're YOU?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:13 am

Ross moved out of the store when he saw a man run into an ally. He followed and saw the man jump onto the roofs and started following him to the best of his ability. When he finally stopped Ross saw a metal latter on the side of the building. He started climbing and when get got to the top he started moving towards them.
Spiral
Spiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:18 am

My brain was still re-adjusting, one of the boys from the diner walked up and said something, i could barely hear anything. He addressed the girl, they knew each other i guess, which was a good thing. My senses returned, The girl asked for my name.

"Icarus." I said. I looked at the boy, "how did you possibly keep up with the speed I was going at?"
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:21 am

Peter

"Wind powers," I answered as though I were discussing the weather. Then I turned to Marley and sighed again. "You didn't have to you that, you know... I told you I wasn't hungry. But thanks."

I took the sandwich, because the bit where I'd said I wasn't hungry was a lie. I actually hadn't eaten all day, now that I thought about it.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:24 am

Marley
I smiled slightly at Peter "Any time, Arkan" I was still supremely dizzy, though. Maybe a mild concussion or something. Maybe not. Wasn't sure. Then I looked up at Icarus "Oh, hi, I'm Marley, master thief. Why did you help me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next