the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born This Way Baby

+3
FragileFuzzySocks
Avery
Team Sherlock
7 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Born This Way Baby - Page 5 Empty Re: Born This Way Baby

Post by ShaneColton Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:02 pm

Kalee sighed. "I've never told anyone, and I have been brought up to think it's wrong. When I started discovered what I was, I hid it from the world. I've even never had a girlfriend." Kalee sorta blushed, thinking about how stupid this all probably sounded to Eliza.

Luca's eyebrows shot up. "Jackson, you are very sexy. Don't be so down on yourself." Luca squeezed his hand and smiled. "There isn't a whole lot to know about me..."

Jaison nodded. "I know, man. Been there done that." He really could sympathize with Derek. But he wished that Derek could feel as free as he did, once he had come out with his news.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:34 pm

James grinned widely, a light blush on his cheeks. He hadn't really even had friends in a while, let alone someone tell him he was special. It had made him happy and he expectantly tackled Wyatt in a hug. He didn't quite know what to say so he just hugged Wyatt. He finally pulled back and figured out what he wanted to say. "Thank you..."

Luke turned and looked at Drew, an eyebrow raised. He was playing cool, but he kind of liked that Drew seemed to want him to stick around. He smiled when he looked at Drew. "Possibly. When you're skipping class, it's not a bright idea to stick around where the teachers will catch you." he gave a small nod. "But if you want, I could make an exception and stay here..."

Eliza nodded, all of what she said making perfect sense. "I know what you mean." A spark of interest suddenly lit up. "But now, you have a friend who's like you that you can talk to so you have no reason not to embrace who you are now."

Jackson's eyes locked on Luca's and his heart pounded in his chest. He had never been called sexy, let alone very sexy. It made his head spin. He opened his mouth a few times, then smiled. "Thank you Luca," he said softly. "Still, tell me about you."

Derek nodded and felt a small smile spread across his lips. He really enjoyed having someone he could relate with and had been in his shoes. He bit his lips a moment and looked down. He realized then that he wouldn't keep his act up any longer. "Yeah. What are you going to do when high school ends?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:44 pm

Kalee sighed. Eliza was right. "I'm kinda scared..." She was being honest. Kalee was scared of the bulling and the bad things she would be called. But Eliza was here, right? She would be there for Kalee.

Luca grinned. "You're welcome, Jackson. Hmm...about me. Well, a few secrets. I like to shoot nude photos of guys, never had sex, never even kissed. But I wanna know more about you." Luca watched Jackson, knowing he would look great on camera, clothed or not. He actually was curious to know if Jackson would ever let Luca shoot him.

Jaison sighed. "I don't know. I'm thinking about med school. You?" Jaison had always wanted to be a doctor, a general surgeon even.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:51 pm

"My cousins call me Vally," Valorian said, still trying to recover from the hug. His mind was spinning fast and he didn't know how to recover from it. He had never had a boyfriend... Or even hugged a boy like this and know that they boy was playing on his team. He let his smile out and then chuckled. Gabrial was still taller than him, he noticed absently. Height was good. It was one of Vally's standards.

Riley shook his head, his eyes filled with alarm. "No, no! I meant it more as a sudden realization thing... But I'm not sure. I've never done anything 'gay'," he said, using air quotes. He rubbed the back of his head and locked eyes with Samuel with a slightly apologetic look.

Mia chuckled and shruged, tossing dark brown waves over her shoulder. "It's fine," she said, her lips forming into their usual smile. She pulled the papers tighter to her chest and looked back at Abby. "I should probably get going, let you get to class," she said, her smiling growing, something else behind it that she couldn't place. "Have a good day, Abby. I'll see you in science," she said, returning to her previous walk down the hall.

Ace looked down, her cheeks burning lightly, filling with a pink color. "Thanks," she said. "That would be great," she said, still looking down. Finally, she looked back up to meet his eyes and bit her lip. She was tongue tied, had no clue what to say. It was truley a feeling she wasn't used to. She had always been pretty smooth with her words, but now... Not so much.

Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:01 am

Abby smiled at her as she left. "You too." She chirped as the teacher left her. She continued down the hall to her next class. She glanced back at the teacher who was walking the oposite way. A sigh escaped her lips and she just shook her head.

Griffin walked down the halls and out to the court yard. he sat down and dropped his sketch pad in his lap. He flipped to a parcial drawing and looked at it for a couple minutes.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:09 am

Eliza paused and looped her arm through Kalee's. "Don't be. Teasing can be bad at times, but it's worth it when you can be who you are. Anyway, i'll be here for you." She paused a moment. "Now that it won't sound so weird, You're really beautiful Kalee."

Jackson smiled and kept his eyes glued on Luca. His smile turned crooked when Luca talked. "That's interesting. Hm, about me... I love to write and want to be a journalist or author, I can play the trumpet and violin, I can speak Spanish, French, German and Latin, I'm a book worm, there's never a second that a story idea isn't running through my head and i like to draw." Jackson shrugged. "I'm rather boring." He paused a moment and thought. "Why do I have a feeling that you want to shoot me?"

Derek whistled. "You have a big dream." Derek smiled and let out a sigh. "I honestly have no clue. All I know is that I love writing and art. Neither are really sensible careers." He shrugged slightly.

Gabriel pulled back from the hug and looked at him. His heart pounded in his chest happily and he felt relieved to be able to be himself around someone. Gabriel smiled and thought for a moment. "Can I call you Val?" His eyes were bright with curiosity as he looked at Valorian. "Also, why are you laughing?" Not that Gabriel minded the sound, it was just he didn't know why he was laughing.

Samuel smiled and ruffled Riley's hair. "Calm down, Riley." An eyebrow raised. "Like what haven't you done per say?" Samuel was suddenly very curious. He watched Riley, his eyes wide and filled with curiosity. He found himself more drawn to Riley then he should have and he knew that that was a bad idea.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:21 am

"I've never done anything. I've never kissed a boy, well, anyone really," Riley said, looking down. He folded his hands in his lap and chuckled. "I can't be sure that I know what I want until I have," he said. he was pathetic, telling his story to someone who was so sure of himself. He wished he knew so he could tell people and not care what they thought.

Vally chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, if you want," he said, shrugging. "And I was laughing because I'm happy that you told me, of all people. And because you know I'm gay and I don't have to lie about it," he smiled. And because now I can think about you and not feel bad because I thought you were straight, he fininshed in his head.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:23 am

Kalee blushed and looked up at Eliza. "So are you." She told Eliza. It was the first time she had ever told a girl that, and it felt good.

Luca's mouth dropped. "Sexy AND super smart. I like it! And that feeling is right. I do want to shoot you." Luca could only imagine the fun that he could have setting up different shots for Jackson.

Jaison smiled. "Hey, follow your dreams. Forget sensible." He laughed and quickly rubbed Derek's arm.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:23 am

(*doesnt know what to do now...* can someone run into griffin?)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:29 am

Eyes flying wide in surprise, he coughed as he landed on his back on the floor with James attached to him. Once the boy pulled back, Wyatt sat up slowly, pale hair falling messily in his face as he chuckled, reaching to brush his fingers over James' cheek. "For what?" he asked, smiling.

Drew, once again, couldn't think; couldn't speak. He just stared. At the mention of getting caught, he let up a slight smirk. "They can't catch us; not even if we're fucking right in front of them..."

Hart looked her over, smiling lightly at her shy behaviour. 'He' held out a hand. "All right. Shall we, then? "
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:48 am

Samuel rested his head on Riley's shoulder. "Well, what do you think you want? After all, it's as simple as listening to your heart. That's all you can do really." Samuel closed his eyes and patted Riley's back gently in a reassuring way.

Gabriel nodded and smiled widely at him. "Thank you, Val. You're pretty wicked." His smile widened into a grin and his heart pounded in his chest when he thought of Val. "So, how come you don't seem open about being gay?"

Eliza smiled and shrugged. "I'm not really. I'm nothing special." She shrugged and glanced at Kalee. "So, what are you going to do after high school Kalee?"

Jackson smiled slyly at Luca. "I'm glad you like it." He chuckled softly and his smile widened. "You know Luca, we should be getting to class..." His smile faded slightly at the idea though because he was really enjoying his time with Luca.

Derek smiled and that smile widened when Jaison rubbed his arm. He really didn't care anymore what people thought of him. He slowly wrapped his arm around Jaison's shoulders. "Thanks for the confident boosters Jaison."

Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:59 am

.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:Eyes flying wide in surprise, he coughed as he landed on his back on the floor with James attached to him. Once the boy pulled back, Wyatt sat up slowly, pale hair falling messily in his face as he chuckled, reaching to brush his fingers over James' cheek. "For what?" he asked, smiling.

Drew, once again, couldn't think; couldn't speak. He just stared. At the mention of getting caught, he let up a slight smirk. "They can't catch us; not even if we're fucking right in front of them..."

Hart looked her over, smiling lightly at her shy behaviour. 'He' held out a hand. "All right. Shall we, then? "

James smiled a wide smile, his smile widening at Wyatt's touch. he rather enjoyed Wyatt's touch, presence and voice. "For being nice, for being like a friend. That's not normal for people to be nice to me." He shrugged and his eyes locked on Wyatt. He found himself liking Wyatt more and more...

Luke watched drew with curious eyes as he put his hands in his jacket's pockets. He chuckled when Drew said that and moved to sit down next to him again. It was rare that he found someone who caught his attention, it was rare when he found someone sarcastic, it was even rarer to find the combination and he had done just that, found a combination in Drew.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:31 am

Student~
Name: Gavin Baker
Gay, bi, straight: Gay
Personality: TBD... FEMBOY!
Bio: TBD
Other: n/a
Image/description: Born This Way Baby - Page 5 Gavin_10

Vally shrugged. "I dunno... I was scared of people bullying me," he said finally. It felt good to finally be admitting that he was gay, though his reasons for keeping it a secret weren't so valiant. "Why were you keeping your sexuality a secret?" He asked.

Riley's heart sped up and he smiled. "I want a boy," he said quietly, but the small smile was filtering through to his voice. He didn't feel extremely sure, but his first instinct was telling him that he was gay. He closed his eyes and rested his head on Samuel's, feeling an overwhelming sense of peace wash over him.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:41 am

Gabriel watched Val and nodded slightly. "I was afraid of not being accepted, of no one liking me and being teased and tortured. I have no one beside you and one other person that I have ever talked to about this. My own family wouldn't even accept it," Gabriel said softly as he looked down, biting his lip.

Samuel smiled. "Then find a guy you like and go after him. Don't be afraid to embrace it." He cuddled against Riley. He said words of advice as a friend, but hated saying some of them. He was surprised to figure out that he was starting to like Riley more then a friend.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:47 am

Gavin hated being new. He also hated being gay. He really, really hated being new and gay. The rumors had probably spread around school already about his sexuality and the guys were probably ready with insults. Or, that's what he was expecting. He crossed through the courtyard, his head down, trying to plan how he could get through the year. That sucked, too. He had come during his senior year, which he thought was ridiculous, but there was no reasoning with his mother. She had wanted to moved, so that's what they did. He was just lucky to bring Avalon along with him.

Vally put his hands on either side of Gabriel's face, holding it gently and shook his head. "Don't be afraid of anything. I was and it just made me miserable. I swear, things get better when you don't have any secrets," he said, trying his best to be assuring. His eyes were locked with Gabriel's, his lips in a determined line, the corners quirking up like the starts of a smile.

Riley did something that he hadn't expected of himself, something that made his chest feel tight. He wrapped his arm carefully around Samuel, as to not scare him away and sighed. He was starting to see his relationship with Samuel turning into something more than being friends. He was supportive and ecouraging and sweet. Riley's heart was beating unevenly just thinking about it.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:01 am

Griffin looks up to see a new kid passing infront of him. "Hey, kid, aren't you supposed to be in class?" he asked him, a small smile on his face. "I haven't see you around before. You new here?" he asked, closing the sketch pad and looking at the kid.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:04 am

Gabriel's eyes locked on Val's and the corner of his mouth turned up. "Yes sir. I will no longer stay in the closet as long as you no longer stay in the closet. Sound like a deal to you Val?" He raised an eyebrow curiously and his eyes stayed on Val's as the other corner of his mouth turned up and he smiled.

Samuel opened his eyes and smiled. Riley had won his attention and most of his affection already and he was really enjoying being around him. He closed his eyes again and cuddled against Riley happily, his heart beating faster and in an uneven beat. He enjoyed Riley's arm around him. In fact, he just enjoyed being near Riley.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:52 am

Gavin looked up and shrugged. "I just go here," he explained. He still had to check in, that's why he wasn't in class. "And yeah, this is my first day," he said, pushing his hands into his pockets and looking back down at his feet for a moment. He should stall like this. He really ought to get going.

Vally's heart stopped for a moment and then beated wildly throughout him, covering all over his body. His hands slid from Gabriel's cheeks to his shoulders, his hand stopping. His breathing was shallow and shaky and he nodded once. "Sounds like deal," he said. He was glad there was only one door in the room and he was leaning against it

Riley sat there for a minute, enjoying being this close to Samuel. The sides of their bodies were pressed tight to each other from Samuel cuddling closer and Riley couldn't say that he minded. "Samuel," Riley started, becoming more and more nervous, "do you want to go out with me soemtime?" He asked. His stomach was dropping in anticipation. What if he had a boyfriend?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:05 am

Griffin chuckled slightly to the boy and offered a smile. "Well, welcome to this....school. Need help getting to the office?" He asked, standing up and putting his sketch pad into his book bag and crossed over to the guy. "Need help finding anything? I have a free period right now, so i dont mind helping if you need it."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:42 am

"No, I don't think I need any help," Gavin said, shaking his head. He had come here about a week ago, scouting the school, but it was still a little fuzzy. "Thanks for the offer, though. I'm Gavin."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:20 pm

Gabriel's eyes stayed locked on Val's and his smile widened. He was enjoying Val's touch, a lot. "So, do we shake on this deal or what do we do to make it official?" Gabriel asked curiously. His heart kept continuing to beat wildly in his chest. Gabriel was finding himself more and more attracted to Val and he couldn't help it.

Samuel opened his eyes and a grin spread across his lips. He looked at Riley happily. "I'd love to go out with you Riley," Samuel said, his grin widening. His heart was beating faster and he was happy that Riley had asked him out. To be honest, the correct term for how Samuel felt was thrilled; he was thrilled that Riley had asked him out.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:26 pm

"Hello Gavin, nice to meet you." Griffin smiled to him. "I'm Griffin. The office is just through that door and down the hall. Do you know your room yet? If not, they'll tell you." He told him kindly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:43 pm

He was too friendly. It was almost annoying. Gavin smiled back and nodded his thanks before heading into the office and he got his schedule and went to his first class, sitting silently and starting on his work. The teacher was kind, didn't make him introduce himself or anything. A small smile was on his lips as the buzz of the class started to het up and he knew it was about being gay. Questions, mostly.

"I don't know," Vally said breathlessly. His hand crept to Gabriel's sides, grasping the fabric of his t-shirt gently and pulling him a little closer. It wasn't something Vally was doing consiously, but the part of him that was attracted to Gabriel was acting alone. "What do you think?"

Riley chuckled, hugging him a little closer. Now that the initial shock and fear was passing, he was becoming nervous. Where did he take him? This meant people were going to see that he was gay and be judged, maybe not to his face, but still judged. "What do you like to do?" He asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:04 pm

Gabriel's smile widened slightly when he was pulled closer and he moved a little closer to Val after that. The part of his brain that was rational and logical seemed to disappear and his mind was taken over with the part that screamed that he was attracted to Val. "We could kiss?" His heart pounded in his chest and he started to mentally beat himself up for saying that, but his eyes stayed locked on Val's.

Samuel's grin widened and he watched Riley. He saw a small amount of what looked like nervousness on Riley's face, but didn't say anything. When Riley asked that Samuel buried his face in Riley's shoulder. "Worst question to ask me, Riley," Samuel said, biting back a laugh.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:19 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:Samuel rested his head on Riley's shoulder. "Well, what do you think you want? After all, it's as simple as listening to your heart. That's all you can do really." Samuel closed his eyes and patted Riley's back gently in a reassuring way.

Gabriel nodded and smiled widely at him. "Thank you, Val. You're pretty wicked." His smile widened into a grin and his heart pounded in his chest when he thought of Val. "So, how come you don't seem open about being gay?"

Eliza smiled and shrugged. "I'm not really. I'm nothing special." She shrugged and glanced at Kalee. "So, what are you going to do after high school Kalee?"

Jackson smiled slyly at Luca. "I'm glad you like it." He chuckled softly and his smile widened. "You know Luca, we should be getting to class..." His smile faded slightly at the idea though because he was really enjoying his time with Luca.

Derek smiled and that smile widened when Jaison rubbed his arm. He really didn't care anymore what people thought of him. He slowly wrapped his arm around Jaison's shoulders. "Thanks for the confident boosters Jaison."

Kalee grinned. "Well, probably become a chef. I really like to cook and try new recipes and stuff. What about you?" She wondered what Eliza was planning on doing. She could easily be a model, or something in the fashion world.

Luca sighed. "Yeah... We can maybe hang out later? At lunch or something?" Luca hoped that Jackson would say yes. He was really starting to like this guy and wanted to get to know him better. A lot better. He squeezed Jackson's hand as he waited for a response.

Jaison smiled and carefully slipped an arm around Derek's waist, hoping Derek wouldn't freak. "Anytime. Guys like us need to stick together, yeah?" He hoped that he could convince Derek that it was okay to let people know that you were gay, even thought some might hate you for it. He had found out that being true to yourself was always better.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next