the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Sorcery 2~

+6
ShaneColton
Kid.Icarus
Echo
Ravyn
Bells
Ale J.
10 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

~Sorcery 2~ - Page 5 Empty Re: ~Sorcery 2~

Post by Ale J. Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:03 pm

Milena
I glared at her, then I grabbed the dagger and cut her leg a bit in one fluid motion. I didn't cut very deep. Only enough for it to hurt and cause pain. Maybe a bit of blood. "You don't want to mess with me." I said to her again. It seemed she hadn't gotten the message last time
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:06 pm

Kaden yelped. "Yeah, I kinda do." Kaden said, giving her a sarcastic smile. This was not a good idea, she could see the anger in Milena's eyes. "You know, we can do this all night. Not gonna say anything you wanna hear."

Last edited by shanerider on Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:57 pm

[b]Name: Raijin (Ray-a-Jin) Hotoka
[b]Gender: Male
[b]Age:21
[b]Appearance: Stands 5 foot 9. Slightly long black hair with sliver tips. Blue eyes that tend to change color based on mood. Athletic/toned body. Wheres a black "assassins" suit with a hood.
[b]Power/Species: Sorcerer and ninja for hire. Half man/elf.
[b]Personality: calm and relaxed. Easily bored. If he doesn't like you he will have no problems saying so.
[b]Bio: born and raised in the art of stealth and secrecy. Trained in the art of combat by the elves. Studied under a sorcerer hired by the elf. By the age of twelve he could take out an entire building by himself. After a mission he returned home at the age of fourteen to find everyone dead. His one goal is to find who murdered his friends and family. And end their lives. No matter what it takes.

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:07 pm

(waiting for something to do with Tori)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:26 pm

Milena
I really wished I could use my powers on her right now...but she would only use them against me. I shouldn't waste my time on her name. I needed more information. All we had of her were a few blood samples. I needed more than that. I mostly wanted to figure out what her weaknesses were. Her powers. I needed to know how to stop her. But how would I get Kaden to crack? It was obvious me hurting her wasn't enough. I looked to the other girl in the room. A plan came to me, I first hit a button on Kaden's chair, trapping her wrists under metal bars. I then walked over to the girl sitting in the chair, dagger in hand. "Tell me what you are able to do with your powers Kaden." I demanded, lightly dragging my dagger across this other girls skin, it didn't go into her skin. I looked straight into Kaden's eyes, waiting for her answer.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:33 pm

(oh this oughta be good.lol XD)
Tori shuddered when she felt the blade on her skin. As if having one dagger in her arm wasn't enough, now she had to worry about another dagger.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:38 pm

Kaden smirked. Seriously? That was all Milena had planned? She obviously didn't know much about Kaden. "I don't really give a damn about that girl. I don't care about anyone but little ole me. Try again, Milena." Kaden sorta laughed, not planning on giving away her weakness.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:52 pm

Tori tried to move away from the dagger to protect herself from anymore injury, but being locked in the chair proved very difficult for her.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:04 pm

Milena
I stood there. How could she just stand around and watch someone get hurt? She had to have a heart...I was running out of options. I was about ready to tae her to the cells. But that would mean I was weaker than her...I couldn't give up on breaking her. Especially while Drake was watching...I was going to break her. I turned completely invisible with one hand motion and appeared back next to her chair, holding the dagger beneath her neck.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:07 pm

Kaden just gave Milena a sweet smile. "Do it," she whispered. "But then I will win." Kaden saw Drake watching. Honestly, that was what really scared her. Men like him. Any sexual moves from them and she was like putty. But no, Milena could never find this out. She never wanted to be left alone with this Drake guy.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:10 pm

Tori glanced between the both of them. The girl in the chair was so tough and seemed like she'd never break. The girl with the dagger, though, was definitely determined to make her break.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:17 pm

Milena
"And how would you win?" I asked curiously. She made no sense. How could I lose? I couldn't lose...or was it win? Or was it both? Wait...that made no sense. This girl was making me confused. My mind was getting fogged. Great, it was happening again. This is why I sometimes hated magic....if I started using mine too much then I started to go insane. But Kaden would never have the chance to know that. Either she couldn't be around during it or I would keep it inside.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:30 pm

Kaden chuckled. "Death is just an easy out for me. You would have to live with the fact that you couldn't break me, forever." She smiled at kept glancing at Drake, hoping that Milena wouldn't notice. She could tell the girl was getting really confused and angry, and possibly about to loose it, and it just made Kaden more determined to win.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:58 pm

Milena
"You little...." I stopped, my eyes turning a bright gold. I couldn't...if I used and more magic, even a drop, I would lose it. But how could I break her? I couldn't take any chances. I now started to regret leaving my soul-partner to die. If they were still alive I wouldn't be having any problems. I started to bring the dagger closer, my hands shook a little. My vision blurred for a moment and came back into focus.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:03 am

Drake sauntered in, smiling at his past victim and approaching melina. "Having fun?" he cooed, his eyes racking her new toy "what's your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:06 am

Tori glared at him, wishing he'd just take the dagger out of her arm already. She looked at the girl as soon as he asked the same question he asked her before stabbing her and practically leaving her to bleed out.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:07 am

Kaden stared at him, not saying anything. She couldn't let them break her, not even if Drake terrified her. She decided that silence was the best way to go.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:09 am

Drake leaned over her, his face mere inches from hers as he studied her, his breath washing over her. "What. Is. Your. Name?" he repeated, not wanting to go through this... again.

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:11 am

Tori flinched at his voice, even though she was only watching from the other chair. "Ugh, not again," she said louder than she meant to.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:12 am

Kaden sucked in a breath. He was kinda cute, but his evilness made him unattractive. "Kiss. My. Ass." She said quietly, regretting it as soon as the words left her mouth.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:13 am

Milena
I sware...if he broke her...I would lose it. I couldn't be beat by him. I watched Kaden from behind, waiting to see if she replied to him. My eyes went back to normal.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:16 am

Drake grinned, taking that as an invitation for future violations of her body. He leaned in, brushing his lips up against hers and swiftly stabbing a spare dagger into her thigh. "Not yet.. First, your name." He repeated, talking against her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:19 am

Kaden was shocked by the kiss, then felt the blade. She groaned against his lips, her breathing ragged from the pain. "Ka..." She couldn't finish. She couldn't let him win. The pain was almost unbearable, and his closeness terrified her.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:22 am

Drake brushed up against her one last time, his eyes still holding her gaze as his hands went to hers, sensing her weakness. He gripped them tightly, his eyes turning hard. "Ka??" he implored

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:22 am

Tori couldn't take watching this any longer. "Leave her alone!" she exclaimed. She felt so sorry for the girl who almost gave away her name.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next