the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What I've Done:::Please Join :)

+2
Jelsa Mepsey
daughteroflight
6 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

What I've Done:::Please Join :) - Page 9 Empty Re: What I've Done:::Please Join :)

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:19 am

(hmm...how to progress...)
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

What I've Done:::Please Join :) - Page 9 Empty Re: What I've Done:::Please Join :)

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:21 am

(hmm, yeah.lol)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:42 am

Jason was quiet. "Is your leg feeling better?" he asked. "Can you feel it?" He remembered that she said it felt numb.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:46 am

Fire moved her leg. "Only a little bit." She answered, moving it again then a sharp pain shooting up her leg. She locked her jaw for a moment. "Ok...I feel it...and pain, but I don't know where exactly in my leg it's coming from."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:49 am

Jason frowned slightly. He wanted to help her out with her wound, but what could he do? He then thought of something. "I...know this place where you could get help for your leg," he said. This would be risky if he took her there.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:51 am

"Where...where is it?" Fire didn't know any medicial facilities out here, but then again she never had a reason to go.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:59 am

"It's actually a secret facility," Jason admitted. "For escaped prisoners who barely manage to get away from the assassins. I know where it is, but I don't know how they would react if I brought an assassin there. Unless you don't mind pretending to be an escapee."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:02 am

Fire thought about it. "I don't know if I'm going to return..." A sudden flashback of herself as a little girl screaming her lungs out. "They've scarred me for life."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:08 am

Jason nodded. "Of course. Returning is your choice. I would never take away any choices you had." As much as he hated it, if she did end up choosing to return, it might put the facility in danger. "Do you think you can walk there, or should I carry you?"
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:14 am

Fire bit her lip. "I won't return. I don't think I could deal with it after being out in the real world for this long...I'd be limping the whole time..."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:16 am

Jason stood up and held his hands out for her to take. "Well if it'll hurt you too much, I'll carry you all the way there," he said with a smile.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:25 pm

Aliceinwaiting wrote:Alice heardsomething in the darkness. Her heart had begun to spike up. She needed to run... and fast. They were after her. SHe was the only one to break out... she knew they would find her. But not tonight.. not on her birthday. She watched out for who was comming her glass knife at the ready. "Come and get me." She whispered.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:38 pm

daughteroflight wrote:Chrissa noticed Kai looking at her, and held the item closer to her.

"That's a while," Jason said. He walked over to her. "How's your leg feeling?"

Kai: It looked like everyone had left for the most part. I glanced over at Chrissa. "Are you ever going to tell me what that is?"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:00 pm

Chrissa thought for a moment, whether or not she should show it to him. "I-it's very important to me," she said softly. She held out her hands and opened them to show a small, gold locket sitting there. It looked a little tarnished and the chain was missing.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:13 pm

Kai: I moved a little closer to take a closer look. "Is there something in there?" I asked. Would she show me? Probably not. But at least she was showing me the locket.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:16 pm

Chrissa nodded and opened the locket, revealing a picture of an older couple, and another picture of a little boy and baby girl. "They were my family," she said.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:17 pm

Kai: I couldn't help noticing that she said "were" as in the past tense. "Were?" I repeated, glancing over at her. She was alone now? What happened?
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:33 pm

Crissa nodded sadly. "Yes," she said. "My family...my family was killed during the war. We were captured and tortured for so long. One night, we tried to escape, but they caught us and killed my family. They left me alive and alone." She felt tears beginning to rise. "I hid the locket so they wouldn't take it away from me."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:40 pm

Kai: "Why'd they leave you alive?" I asked. I'd left my family because they didn't want me to be part of the resistance. In fact, they were probably still looking for me. I couldn't think about them, though.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:44 pm

"I don't know," Chrissa replied. "I guess they though they could break me, unlike my family. But I didn't want to break. I didn't want to turn into another one of their mindless slaves."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:05 pm

Kai: I nodded. "Yeah, same here," I whispered. That was what my family became. I didn't even know who they were anymore. They didn't know who they were anymore. "They can't take away our will."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:34 pm

Chrissa nodded. She shivered a little, both at the cold wind and thinking of her family's death. She hated thinking about it, yet she couldn't help it.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:37 pm

Kai: I patted her back a little awkwardly, not really sure what to do. "Hope you, uh, feel better." I wasn't good at this...
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:37 pm

Chrissa suddenly reached out and hugged him, tears falling down her face. She was glad to have him there, after having no one for so long. She then pulled away, feeling a little awkward. "Sorry," she said.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:00 pm

Aliceinwaiting wrote:Alice heardsomething in the darkness. Her heart had begun to spike up. She needed to run... and fast. They were after her. SHe was the only one to break out... she knew they would find her. But not tonight.. not on her birthday. She watched out for who was comming her glass knife at the ready. "Come and get me." She whispered.

Ashton landed on the roof above her, leering down at her with cruel, mocking, venomous eyes...like a snake. "Oi, you really think that's gonna hold us off, wench?" He sat down with one knee bent, his arm resting on it leisurely while his other hung off the roof. His gaze shifted between her and the chains, sitting there without a care in the world. Like it was a day in the park. But, to him, it was. "What's your name, girl?" "Ashton." The cold voice of his brother interrupted his fun. "What? I can't talk to the whore?!" "We did not come here to play," he was reminded, to which his scowled. "Well...maybe YOU didn't." He glanced back at the murderous time-bomb looking prisoner, the start of a smirk on his mouth. "She looks like hell'a fun, though."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next