the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What I've Done:::Please Join :)

+2
Jelsa Mepsey
daughteroflight
6 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

What I've Done:::Please Join :) - Page 3 Empty Re: What I've Done:::Please Join :)

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:27 pm

daughteroflight wrote:(i guess i'll start this off. hmmm...)
Marcela stalked down the hallways as she adjusted her pistols and dagger in her belt. Just recently, a bunch of prisoners escaped from their cells and now she had to go hunt them down. One at a time. They should've just stayed in their cells like they were supposed to, she thought angrily.
With her gear all ready, she left the large mansion-like building to look for her first target. She knew what she had to do. No one who escaped their cells were granted a pardon. The other prisoners needed to know what would happen, should they ever think about escaping. Imprisonment or death.

Chrissa ran down the sidewalks, occassionally jumping down a few alleyways. Her hair bounced along her scarred back, making her wince. She'd had enough of the torture at that prison. Less than enough food caused her roommate to starve to death. She couldn't bear the thought of the same thing happening to her. She had to do something or end up like her family. Dead or broken. She refused to let either happen to her.

Jason entered an abandoned warehouse which was covered from top to bottom in spider webs and who knows what else. It's better than that horrible place, he thought. He'd watched so many people suffer and die from the treatment they'd recieve. They were punished for only small things. Like if you had a wrinkle in your shirt, there would be no food for at least four days. The guards there were brutal, giving no mercy to those in need of help if one of their bones were broken. He had to get out of there. And luckily, he did.

(marcela and jason are the ones that are free Smile)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

What I've Done:::Please Join :) - Page 3 Empty Re: What I've Done:::Please Join :)

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:28 pm

(do tell.)

Kai: Well, this was awkward. I wondered if I should ask her, prompt her to tell me more, but that might not be a good idea. Instead, I just waited for her to say something.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:32 pm

Fire stood at the top of the werehouse inside. She saw a guy enter. Her next target. She stayed in the shadows.

Guerrero wandered, his dark eyes looking over the land. He was supposed to share an assignment with someone named Marcela. Guerrero saw her off in the distance.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:34 pm

(what if the people chasing chrissa were now in the forest?)
"Well...since we're here," she started. "I'm Chrissa." She didn't offer her hand for a handshake. They were clearly not on the same terms. At least, not that she knew of.

Marcela did one last check to see if she had the required amount of amo, and if her dagger was sharp enough. She didn't feel like going out and running out of bullets like last time. Hand to hand combat was always so messy.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:35 pm

(Alright xD)

Kai: I nodded at her. "Chrissa," I repeated. "Nice name. I'm Kai." I noticed she was still sort of being openly hostile to me, but hey. I couldn't blame the girl.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:36 pm

Guerrero growled as he approached, making his prescence known to her. "Let's just get this over with." He blinked and flashbacks of him screaming in the cell entered his mind.

((brb))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:42 pm

(XD)
Chrissa also gave a nod. "Your name's pretty interesting." She began to finger something hidden in her hand, feeling protective of it. She was about to say something when the object fell out of her hand and rolled down the hill.(i'm being random now.lol) Without a word to Kai, she ran after the object.(hehe, i'm getting inspired now.lol)

Marcela looked at him and nodded. "When will these people learn to stay in their cells?" She gave a frustrated sigh.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:44 pm

Kai: "What are you doing?" I yelled at her, wondering if that was a hand grenade or something. "Chrissa!" I followed her as she ran. Luckily, I ran a lot when I was younger. But I wasn't good at running for long periods of time...
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:46 pm

Chrissa ignored him and continued to chase the object until it finally came to a stop. She fell to her knees annd clutched the object to her chest, not wanting to let it go. Then she thought she heard footsteps from somewhere.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:52 pm

daughteroflight wrote:(XD)
Chrissa also gave a nod. "Your name's pretty interesting." She began to finger something hidden in her hand, feeling protective of it. She was about to say something when the object fell out of her hand and rolled down the hill.(i'm being random now.lol) Without a word to Kai, she ran after the object.(hehe, i'm getting inspired now.lol)

Marcela looked at him and nodded. "When will these people learn to stay in their cells?" She gave a frustrated sigh.

Guerrero held the gaze of the other assassin. "They're stubborn people." Again an image of him screaming and begging to be let free entered his mind. He was really that weak? No...he was born strong. His wild eyes flashed violently.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:00 pm

Kai: "What are you doing?" I snapped. Then I paused for a moment. "Chrissa? Do you...hear something?"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:05 pm

Chrissa didn't answer him and just tightened her grip on the object in her hands. She didn't know what she'd do if she lost the one thing from her past.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:06 pm

Kai: I grabbed her arm. "Chrissa." The footsteps seemed to be getting closer. "Listen. I'm pretty sure something's coming. We need to hide, now!"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:08 pm

Chrissa still kept quiet, but answered with a nod. She heard the footsteps clearer now.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:10 pm

((could you post for Marcela? Thanks))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:10 pm

Kai: I groaned. "We need to get out of here. Come on. We gotta go."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:13 pm

✦εαgιε {Đεαđ Ιηѕіđε}✦ wrote:
daughteroflight wrote:(XD)

Guerrero held the gaze of the other assassin. "They're stubborn people." Again an image of him screaming and begging to be let free entered his mind. He was really that weak? No...he was born strong. His wild eyes flashed violently.

Marcela nodded again. "We should go find our target, before he's too far away," she said.

Chrissa kept a firm grip on the item and slowly stood up and looked at Kai. She tried to fight back the tears she felt coming to her eyes.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:14 pm

Kai: The footsteps were getting really close now. "Did you find what you were looking for?" I asked, sensing she seemed upset.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:15 pm

Chrissa nodded. "W-we should go," she said quietly.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:17 pm

Kai: "Yeah," I said, pointing away from where I heard the footsteps coming from. "Let's go."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:18 pm

Chrissa nodded again and let Kai lead her away from the footsteps. At the same time, she hoped this whole thing wasn't a trap.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:20 pm

Guerrero nodded. He broke his eyes away. He felt weak; how could his possibly be? He had been trained strong. Guerrero's fist clenched. "Right." He finally said.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:23 pm

Marcela stared at him for a moment. "You all right?" she asked. "You seem a little edgy." Not that she really cared, but she didn't want to go after a target with an ill or distracted partner.

Last edited by daughteroflight on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:25 pm

Guerrero's eyes narrowed. He didn't want anyone to think negative thoughts of him. "I'm fine." His voice was dark, but carried an emotion he did not know.

Fire jumped down right in front of him, her eyes wild. Then suddenly she held on to one of the bars that connected to the top. Her eyes closed, forgetting about the person in front of her. Something was wrong with her, and Fire knew that. Fire kept having images of a girl, looking just like her, screaming and beating the walls of her cell.

Last edited by ✦εαgιε {Đεαđ Ιηѕіđε}✦ on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:27 pm

Marcela was quiet for a moment. "All right then, let's go." She jumped off of the short deck and landed gracefully onto the sidewalk.

(i almost forgot about jason)
Jason sat in the warehouse, regaining his strength. He had walked for who knows how long, and was very grateful for finding a place to rest. He noticed an old, abandoned knife next to a crate and grabbed it. It was just a tiny bit dull, but at least it was something for defense. Especially now..
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next