the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What I've Done:::Please Join :)

+2
Jelsa Mepsey
daughteroflight
6 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

What I've Done:::Please Join :) - Page 8 Empty Re: What I've Done:::Please Join :)

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:22 pm

Fire bit her lip. "Okay." She felt uneasy about him being right there, close to her. At the same time though...she shook the thought away. No. She couldn't fall in love with an escaped prisoner.

Guerrero just had one of him banging his fists against the cell, crying out. "Well...I keep seeing myself younger and banging against the walls of the cell, tears running down my face, and begging to be let free..." He hated having them, especially in crutial moments.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

What I've Done:::Please Join :) - Page 8 Empty Re: What I've Done:::Please Join :)

Post by daughteroflight Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:36 pm

Jason gave a small smile. "You should get some rest," he said. "Don't worry. I won't do anything to hurt you."

Marcela couldn't help but feel a little sorry for him. Being haunted by your "training" wasn't the best thing to go through. "I hardly remember anything from my past," she found herself saying. "Everytime I even think to try and remember, all I see is darkness."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:42 pm

Fire shrinked back into the corner. She looked at him and sighed. If only he could read her mind. Fire...wanted him there beside her.

"I wish it was like that for me." Guerrero's gaze turned to her.

((brb food for me..))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:54 pm

Jason watched her for a moment, then sat back against the wall. He needed some rest himself.

Marcela gave a nod. "Yeah, I guess so." She didn't want to say it out loud, but there was part of her that wished to remember everything before the war. Her family, her home, her friends. She'd never get those back no matter how much she wished she could.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:19 pm

Fire had closed her eyes already. She had no idea about what she was about to say. "You can come over here...I don't have anything to hurt you with." Fire slumped against the wall and fell asleep.

The fries came and the waitress apologized for it being late. She put the bill down and hurried off. Guerrero pushed her basket of fries toward her and took a sip of his drink. He wished for some peace in his mind, anything to distract him...to get rid of his pain.

((srry be back in 2 hours))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:38 pm

Jason grinned and moved next to Fire. He watched her sleep so peacefully, he couldn't help but smile. She's actually kind of pretty. Wait, why am I thinking this? She came here to kill me, yet I did help her.

Marcela began to eat her fries, glad to eat something different for a change. Mostly, the only thing she'd eat at the mansion would be salads or some fruits.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:56 pm

Fire slept peacefully and without a sound. Her black hair hid her face. Fire shifted and her hair covered it all.

Guerrero ate the fries, thinking of the texture and saltiness of the fries. He had always liked the food here, no matter what he ordered.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:15 pm

Jason smiled and brushed aside her hair to look at her face. He'd let her sleep a bit longer.

Marcela finished her food and sat back in her seat with a smal grin. "Good food," she said.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:21 pm

Fire had a smile on her face and she switched sides, her face toward Jason's. She was still asleep, her chest slowly rising and falling said so.

Guerrero nodded and a tiny grin crept up on his face. "Always have had good food."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:07 pm

Jason grinned as he watched her. He liked to watch her as she slept. A cold wind then blew in the room, and not wanting her to be cold, he wrapped an arm around her and raised the blanket to cover them both.

(i'll post for marcela later, i'm kinda stuck on what to do next with her)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:09 pm

Alice heardsomething in the darkness. Her heart had begun to spike up. She needed to run... and fast. They were after her. SHe was the only one to break out... she knew they would find her. But not tonight.. not on her birthday. She watched out for who was comming her glass knife at the ready. "Come and get me." She whispered.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:50 am

((ok and lol nice move with Jason))

Fire moved closer to the warm body in her sleep. She opened half an eye and saw she was on Jason. Her heart leaped out of her chest; he had actually liked her too...
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:39 am

(haha thanks!)
Jason smiled when he felt Fire move closer to him. He felt himself starting to develop some genuine feelings for this girl.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:09 am

Fire tried to speak then decided not to. She felt another cold wind and she gripped him tightly. Her eyes were closed again, her heart racing.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:11 am

"Are you really that cold?" Jason asked, pulling the blanket over Fire some more. He didn't want her to freeze. He actually cared about her.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:14 am

Fire nodded. She was born down south, so she was used to the warmer weather. Fire felt the blanket and she fell asleep with her head on Jason's shoulder.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:18 am

Jason smiled and pulled Fire closer to him, almost in a protective way. He wanted to make sure she was fine and didn't get sick from the cold weather. "I'm here for you," he whispered in her ear. He then laid his head back against the wall to rest his eyes.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:22 am

Fire felt his heat and stayed where she was, her body enjoying it.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:24 am

Jason opened his eyes, realizing he had fallen asleep. He saw the sunrise through a window. He must've been more tired than he first thought. He didn't think he'd actually sleep this long. He looked at Fire and smiled.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:27 am

In her sleep, her body had moved on top of Jason. Her quiet breathing said she was still asleep. Fire smiled in her sleep.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:28 am

Jason grinned and then gently tried to wake her. "Hey," he started. "Fire, it's time to get up." He brushed her hair to the side. He really enjoyed looking at her peaceful face.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:30 am

Fire's eyes opened and her heart skipped a beat as she realized she was on him. Fire said nothing, suddenly afraid of what he would say. Her training was suddenly forgotten as she lay there.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:33 am

Jason chuckled. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you just for being on me. We were both asleep anyway, so nothing happened. Plus, it was kinda cold last night. It was better than freezeing to death, alone."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:37 am

Fire really...didn't understand why he was always so nice to her. She had almost killed him, but yet here he was, letting her share his body heat. "Why..are you so nice...?"
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:40 am

Jason shrugged. "I guess it's just the way I am," he replied. "I like being nice. That's why I escaped in the first place. I don't want to become some mindless puppet who kills those who want to feel human, like most of the assassins around here."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next