the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What I've Done:::Please Join :)

+2
Jelsa Mepsey
daughteroflight
6 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

What I've Done:::Please Join :) - Page 4 Empty Re: What I've Done:::Please Join :)

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:29 pm

Guerrero followed her, wondering what was happening to him. He checked his weapons on his belt just in case, and zipped up his black jacket.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

What I've Done:::Please Join :) - Page 4 Empty Re: What I've Done:::Please Join :)

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:32 pm

(lol i just noticed your signature is from facing the giants. love that movie!!!)
Jason jumped up and held the knife in front of him. How could he have been so caught off guard? "Who are you?"

Marcela observed everything as they walked down the streets, looking for their target. He was an old man, not very fast. How did he even manage to get away?"
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:34 pm

((yup it's from that. I love it too))

Guerrero spotted the old man. "Hm. Well...there he is." His eyes narrowed again and his instincts kicked in.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:37 pm

Marcela grinned. "Perfect," she said. "And we didn't have to go very far this time." How her last target managed to almost leave the city, she'd never figure it out. These people were foolish to try and escape.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:40 pm

Guerrero shook his head. "These people are so...foolish. They'll never be free." The excitement of catching this guy made him...happy. No, not happy...he could never be happy.

Fire looked at the guy. Her eyes weren't wild as they usually were. She hissed. "What are you doing away from your cell?"

Last edited by ✦εαgιε {Đεαđ Ιηѕіđε}✦ on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:42 pm

Marcela began to formulate a plan. "I'll distract him in the front, then you come from behind. Got it?"
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:45 pm

Guerrero growled. "Easy enough." He watched the old man run, or try to anyway. The scars from previous captures burned, especially the ones on his neck.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:46 pm

Marcela ran with an unusual speed until she was in front of the man. She grinned in a mock sweetness, keeping silent. Talking took up too much time.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:48 pm

Guerrero dashed silently, watching the other assassin, Marcela in front of the old man. His hand was on his weapons just in case.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:49 pm

Marcela lifted one of her pistols and held it to the old man's head. "You gonna give up?"
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:51 pm

Guerrero had his gun at the ready, still somewhat at a distance, but close enough to shoot. He looked at Marcela and blinked. His heart pounded with an unknown vibe. Guerrero growled and tried to focus on the man, not the figure of Marcela.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:53 pm

Marcela sighed when she saw the old man turn around to walk the other way. "I thought so," she said. They never gave up, did they?
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:55 pm

Guerrero blocked his way. His eyes were wild. "I don't think so."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:56 pm

Marcela lowered the aim of her gun and shot the man in the leg. Her master always told her to make a target suffer first. That's how it always was. "Give up now?"
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:58 pm

Guerrero shot the man's hand. He didn't remember ever having a master. He remembered being in a room with no one else then...he was a killing machine. He smiled darkly.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:00 pm

Marcela smirked when the man started speaking in a different language. He sounded defiant. Too defiant. "I guess that's a 'no'." She lifted the gun to the old man's head and fired one last shot.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:02 pm

Guerrero glared at the body. He had deserved it, running away like that. He admired Marcela, she knew just what to do with a situation. "They'll never give up..."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:05 pm

Marcela grinned as she returned her pistol to her belt. She looked at Guerro. "Which is why we'll never give up." She glanced down an alley. "We can drop him in a dumpster down there."
(don't forget to post with Fire.lol)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:07 pm

((I did...))

Guerrero nodded. He put the gun away and closed up his jacket. He grabbed the guy by the neck and hauled him over.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:12 pm

Kai: "We're gonna have to move faster," I told Chrissa. "The footsteps are really close. We can run if you want, or just power walk. That would work as well."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:12 pm

(*goes to look* wow i'm blind!lol)
Marcela kept guard at the front of the alley, making sure no bystanders were watching. None had been stupid enough to get involved with one of her missions, but that didn't mean they wouldn't do it.

Jason kept a firm grip on his knife. "I'd rather stay alive, and sane," he replied. "So you can just leave."

Chrissa nodded. "They might hear us if we run," she said.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:14 pm

Kai: I nodded. "Yeah, you're right. Okay. Just keep your head down and follow me."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:15 pm

((lol))

Guerrero threw the body in the dumpster. "Done." His blood was stained with blood again. He said nothing else and went to the front of the alley again.

Fire's eyes flashed dangerously. "You're coming back." She took out her gun and leveled it at him.

Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:21 pm

"All right," Chrissa replied. She didn't really have to keep her head down that much, she was kinda short compared to a lot of people.

Marcela smiled. "Good." With one last glance around the streets, she felt content to think things were safe enough. "Let's go. I'll buy you some food." They still had enough time to return to the mansion.

Jason smirked. "I don't think so," he replied. He swiftly jumped behind a large crate and climbed to the top. He looked down at the girl. "I have the high ground."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:26 pm

Guerrero was surprised by this. Normally she wasn't generous...or nice. "Why are you...being nice?" It was a stupid question really. He wasn't going to stop her if she was going to be nice for a change.

Fire jumped off the wall and flipped, landing in front of him again. "Oh really?" She shot her gun, the bullet going into his leg.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next