the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

5 posters

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:53 pm

Alex's smile widened a puny bit at Emmalee's word. "I'm Alex. I'm not new to this hell. Do you need to be shown around because I'll happily give you a tour." She nodded to the twins in response as she introduced herself. When she glanced at Axis her gaze once again lingered slightly longer than necessary.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:55 pm

Ash: I sighed. "I hope so. I really hate new places, mostly because i get lost in them." i said. "Ive already gotten lost about four times. I continue to be lost." i said, chuckling a bit. Figuring this place out would be really, really good....

Blaire: I read his message, sighing. "Im ticked off because im stuck here when i have better things to do. Incidentally, d'you think starting a fire somewhere would get me kicked out?" i asked absently.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:01 pm

"It'll be okay. Trust me, I think I get lost more so then most and I figured this place out." Rose shrugged and glanced up at Ash. "It'll take a couple of days to a week, but you will get used to it. If I have to, I'll keep showing you around." She smiled widely at him.

Derek nodded in understanding and laughed silently about the fire idea. He the wrote: 'No, it won't. They'll just think you either have fire powers or that you're a fire elemental. You might get detention, but you wouldn't get kicked out.' His eyes were very bright with amusement.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:11 pm

A grin rose to her face, yanking Axis over to push her as she held Ashton's hand, following after her. The boys could tell their little sister was excited at the possibility of making a new friend, so they complied without incident. "Thanks so much, Alex!"

Ashton was dragged along, glancing over at his brother to find him completely fixated to Alex while pushing Emmalee along just as skillfully. Weird... "You're a vampire, aren't you?" the walking fire-wielding tantrum asked the girl. (xD That's meh Ashton!) He could smell her from here.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:18 pm

Alex's smile widened a little as she led them. "It's no problem, Emmalee. I don't mind." She glanced at them and noticed Axis fixated on her. It felt a little weird, but she didn't mind. "Was it the fact that you can see my fangs when I talk, was it my sent, or just a wild guess since this is school where vampires tend to go?" She rolled her eyes. She could already tell that the two boys were vampires and knew that they should be able to tell that she was one.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:19 pm

(I will make some charries... and I am thank full you brought this back ^_^)

Name: Megan Blackwood
Species: (if they're human list they're power/s) Human - can control fire and read minds
Personality: shy and quiet. Doesnt trust anyone.
Other: n/a
Image:
Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2 - Page 2 Long_black_emo_hair_girls

Last edited by Alice on Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:21 pm

(The message is intimidating, Alice... ._. -is frightened- )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:23 pm

Name: Alice
Species: (if they're human list they're power/s) Vampire- she can rad minds and change peoples emotion and yes she drinks human blood
Personality: loud and sarcastic doesnt give a crap and hates love but hey who knows.
Image:
Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2 - Page 2 Black-hair-blue-eyes-emo-girl-gorgeous-pretty-Favim.com-92571

Name: Mark
Species: (if they're human list they're power/s) Werewolf
Personality: Normal guy... mixutre of alot of things..
Image:
Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2 - Page 2 Emo%25252525252525252BHair2
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:25 pm

(haha fixed it ^_^ stupid website :/)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:28 pm

(-glomps-)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:28 pm

(Just relized that marks fingernails are red O_o )
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:30 pm

(Alice! *tackles, hugs*
Now that you pointed that out about his nails, I see that... O_O )
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:31 pm

(-twitch-)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:32 pm

(ERICHA!!!! *gets tackled* How are you love? and my beautiful mady? whats up wit hthe twitch XD)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:33 pm

(XD I'm good. How are you Alice?)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:37 pm

(OH YEAH, BEFORE I FORGET, I won't be on tomorrow unless it's earlier, but I'm going to friends. I might be on Monday evening/night....)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:39 pm

(Aw alirhgt darling and I am ok.. haha I have so much muse for Megan and Alice and Mark XD)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:49 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:James walked in the courtyard, his jaw clenched and his hands shoved in the pockets of his dark gray hoodie. He walked with his head bent, listening carefully. He wanted to be back at home, not here at this stupid boarding school. He was needed at home and yet his parents had sent him here. He sighed and took in a deep breath before heading inside the school.

(You can throw Megan at James. ^_^)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:59 pm

(AHAHAHAHAHHA XD I shall and I am changing her pic XD)

Megan groaned. She hated this dang school. She had her ipod in and walked with her head down. She hated it when people stare. Didnt they know it wasnt nice? They smnikered and always said the same things. 'Emo kid' 'Ackward girl.' She closed her eyes and ran into someone (James) "SOrry.." She muddered without looking up.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:05 pm

(Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2 - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3Yn3dPeU55sSQ1DMzGBRkJsVRUyjj2b7DQy0p97fwrLSyUJQM <------ That is the pic for James....)

James had his head bent as he walked and looked up surprised when someone ran into him. He looked at the girl (Megan) and looked at her. "It's okay, I wasn't really watching where I was going." He continued to watch her for a moment. "I'm James," he said although he doubted that she cared.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:07 pm

Megan finally looked up and her words died in her throught. She hurried and took out one of her earpieces. "Megan..." SHe said flattly. She looked into his eyes and smiled slightly. He looked like her but... was he like her?
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:07 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:"It'll be okay. Trust me, I think I get lost more so then most and I figured this place out." Rose shrugged and glanced up at Ash. "It'll take a couple of days to a week, but you will get used to it. If I have to, I'll keep showing you around." She smiled widely at him.

Derek nodded in understanding and laughed silently about the fire idea. He the wrote: 'No, it won't. They'll just think you either have fire powers or that you're a fire elemental. You might get detention, but you wouldn't get kicked out.' His eyes were very bright with amusement.

Blaire: "Crap. I was SO hoping...." i said, sighing. "Looks like i'll have to find some other creative way to get kicked out." i said, frowning. This could be harder than id thought. Id been kicked out of lots of schools.... but this one could be a tough nut to crack.

Ash: I chuckled. "Oh yeah? Thanks. That's reassuring." i said, smiling a bit. I hoped my fangs werent showing. I was pretty good at pushing them back, but sometimes they were far too stubborn and refused to hide, and they occasionally freaked people out.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:17 pm

James offered a small smile as he looked at her. "Nice to meet you Megan. You might want to possibly pay a bit more attention so you don't run into someone," he said. His smile widened the puniest bit as he watched her and took in a slightly deeper breath then normal so he could figure out what species she was and could tell she was human.

Derek smiled slightly feeling very amused by Blaire. He looked down at his notebook and wrote: 'Sorry, I wish I could help you more with that, but I haven't heard about anyone getting kicked out. Wish I could be more of a help.'

Rose smiled and also chuckled. "Yeah. You're welcome." She noticed when he smiled that he had fangs, but it didn't scare her. She was guessing he was a vampire, maybe a werewolf. "I'm going to guess that you're a vampire. Am I correct?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:19 pm

Megan gave him a small smile. "I will be sure to keep that in mind." SHe said in a small voice. SHe wasnt good with people... or even talking small talk. She looked down at her feet and stood there stupidly.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:21 pm

James' lips twitched in amusement. "So, what's your gift? They don't just accept humans that are normal." He watched her curiously and wondered why she seemed to be acting so awkward. It wasn't just that he could feel it, but he could smell it.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next