the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

5 posters

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:23 pm

"Fire..." Megan said not looking up at him. "I control fire... and how the heck did you know that... I was human?" She asked to herfeet in a small voice. SHe felt ackward just standing there. She didnt like people... but hey might as well talk to this guy.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:25 pm

Brb.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:27 pm

aw otay beautiful mady
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:32 pm

James nodded, feeling very fascinated by the girl. When she said fire he immediately took in another deep breath. "That's cool. Normally only elementals can control elements." His smile grew into a grin and revealed that his k9's were longer then a humans, but not quite as long as a vampires. "I knew because of your smell and I'm a werewolf."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:34 pm

Megan looked at him and stepped back. "Your... a werewolf?" SHe asked. All of the sudden her hand had burst on fire. She cussed and tried to stop the flame. Not here!!! not now!!! She htought in a rushed thoughts.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:40 pm

James nodded. "Yes, a werewolf. Why is it so surprising when the school is for paranormal creatures and gifted humans?" He stared at her unblinking for a moment and then his gaze shifted to her hand. "You probably need to calm down to stop it."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:41 pm

Megan threw him a 'What do you think I am doing' look. She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. The fire was gone. "I hate it when that happens." She muddered. "It is surprizing because everyone advoids me and your still tlaking to me." She said rolling her eyes.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:44 pm

James looked at her and smirked the slightest bit. "I'm still talking to you because I want to. If you want me to go away so badly, just say so." He glanced at her again and started to walk away, his jaw clenched.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:51 pm

Megan sighed and watched him go. She mentally kicked herself. People were staring and started to sniker more. SHe hid her face by her hair and her hood. She went to history and sat down in the back.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:53 pm

Blaire: I sighed. "Its fine. Ive gotten being expelled from schools down to an art. It'll be difficult, but i'll manage." i said. "Im majorly skilled when it comes to this kind of thing."

Ash: I frowned. "Darn, i was hoping my fangs werent showing. I cant always tell when they're hidden or when they're showing themselves." i said, a little irritated. "But yeah, im a vampire. Severe allergy to wood, sun, silver and all." i said, sighing. "Id like to be able to see the sun. But, unfortunately, if i did, it would kill me. I have no desire to be turned into a pile of ashes." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:06 am

James sighed and headed to history, his hair falling in his face. He kept his head bent like he normally did and sat in the back. He looked up and noticed Megan. He blinked and wasn't sure if he was pleased he was in her class or displeased.

Derek's smile widened slightly in more amusement. he found Blaire rather entertaining. He shook his head and wrote: 'Ah, I see. Maybe you should give the school the try? It's not that bad...' He looked at her, his eyes a bit wider then normal and wondered if she would keep trying.

Rose frowned slightly. "Why are you so upset about your fangs? You're a vampire, it's who you are." She smiled up at him. "The sun isn't that great, it's just a giant ball of gas that the Earth orbits," she stated in a metter of fact tone.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:10 am

Megan looked next to her and tried not to groan. She looked into her sketch notebook and started to draw the rose she had pictured. The fetures of the rose stood out.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:18 am

Blaire: I shook my head. "I HATE schools. With a passion. But im stuck here until i can manage expulsion, in any case. Who knows, maybe i'll find a reason to stay." i said, shrugging.

Ash: I sighed. "I know. I dont WANT to be a vampire though. I actually rather dislike it. Well, most parts of it. And the fangs are annoying." i said. "Sure, you say that, but you get to see the sun all the time. Ive never seen it and never can." i said, a little sad.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:25 am

James sighed and started to draw to pass the time. He found himself attracted somewhat to that Megan girl, but found it weird that he was; he didn't even know her. He sighed and noticed he was drawing her...

Derek smiled and shook his head slightly. He then wrote: 'Whatever you say Blaire. Well you're plotting to get expelled, would you like to come and sit with me? I have a free period and am rather bored.' He looked at Blaire and waited to see her answer.

Rose nodded and rubbed his arm. "I know how you feel and I don't want to be a necromancer." Her eyes softened and she took his hand and gave it a squeeze. "It's okay Ash, it's really not worth seeing."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:27 am

Megan stopped drawing the rose. She sighed and closed her sketchbook. She looked over next to her at what James was drawing. She saw the arch of her eyebrows and the shape of what seemed like her eyes. He was drawing her. He shaded in her black hair and she couldnt help but smile.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:33 am

James sighed as he continued to draw her. He officially knew that he was going to have to get to know her. He stopped drawing when he felt eyes on him and looked toward her through his dark bangs and felt his face heat up. She saw his drawing.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:48 am

Ash: I sighed. "Yeah, i really think it is. The sun..... the sun supports all life, its a sign of hope and joy for so many things, what keeps almost everything alive. But it kills me. I have never once seen the sun, and even staring at a patch of sunlight hurts. Someday.... someday i want to be able to see the sun." i admitted. "To me.... its very important, to see it. Anyways, you're a necromancer? That's neat. Ive never met a necromancer before." i said, changing the subject abruptly.

Blaire: I shrugged. "Sure, i guess. Standing around gets boring after a while. Maybe a good idea will come to me later...." I said thoughtfully.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:56 am

Rose was quiet when he said that. She watched him with warm eyes, a small soft spot starting to form for him and she was not a person to get soft. Her eyes stayed locked on him and when she spoke her voice was soft. "I didn't know it was that important to you. Have you ever thought about being a writer?"

Derek smiled and motioned for her to follow, leading her back to the bench he had been sitting on. Once he had sat down and had gotten situated he looked at her, then down at his notebook. He then wrote: 'Why do you want to get expelled so badly? And why do you like getting expelled?' After he wrote that he looked at her and tilted his head to the side.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:05 am

Ash: I blinked, staring at her, a little surprised. "Honestly? No. Why?" i asked. I was a musician..... not a writer. Writing was not really my thing.

Blaire: I followed, sitting down on the bench. I noticed what he'd written. "Again, i say, i hate schools, with a passion. Its a waste of my time, and if i cant just walk out th door, then expulsion is the next best thing." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:13 am

Rose looked up at him. "Oh. Um, I said that because of the way you worded how you wanted to see the sun... it was beautiful, poetic." Her cheeks grew a light pink color and she glanced at him out of the corner of her eye. "Just forget I said anything.

Derek shook his head, a small frown on his lips. He watched her a minute and then wrote: 'I see. I understand that you hate school and I do too, but why try getting expelled? That goes on your record and it doesn't look good for colleges...'
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:17 am

Blaire: "I hate school. Why would i want to go to college? Again, waste of time." i said. I didnt intend to go to college. I was quite smart, so schoolwork was boring and easy and therefore, wasting my time.

Ash: I was still surprised. "Really...? Ive never had anyone tell me anything like that before." i said, smiling. "Thank you." i added.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:24 am

Derek hug his head and shook it. He was getting a bit on the frustrated side. He looked back up at her and then a the notebook He started to write again. 'But you can't really do much without college... I don't like visualizing you having a crappy life.' And it was true, but as he looked at the notebook he wondered why he cared.

Rose's cheeks became a bit more red. "Yeah, really." She peeked up at him through her hair. "You're welcome I suppose." She smiled slightly and finally looked up at him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:29 am

Blaire: I shrugged. "I dont need college. I can make my own way in the world." i said. "Besides, when i bother showing up at school, i get excellent grades. Im not stupid. I just dont like to apply myself." i said, shrugging.

Ash: "Are you okay? Your face looks really red..." i remarked, a little concerned. I hoped it was just blushing and she wasnt sick or something. "I'll keep that in mind..... maybe i'll try writing someday." i said, smiling.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:37 am

Derek thought about it a moment and shrugged. He watched her a moment and the wrote again. 'Okay. What do you want to do someday? Tell me about you.' He looked back up at her expectantly.

Rose laughed softly and looked up at him, amusement in her eyes. "I'm fine, Ash. I'm just blushing. Thank you for your concern though." Her eyes brightened and her smile widened. "If you do, you better let me know."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:48 am

Blaire: I laughed. "Honestly? No clue. I think winding up in jail at some point is probably likely. Living in the woods in wolf-form is also probably likely. I dotn really have a plan, and my only goal is survival. I pretty much just roll with stuff." i said thoughtfully.

Ash: "Oh.... well, im glad you arent sick or someting. And if i ever try writing, you'll be the first to know, okay?" i said, smiling a bit. I was glad id found someone interesting to talk to. Lurking around in hallways getting lost and being a loner.... wasnt much fun.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next