the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

5 posters

Page 6 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next

Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:42 pm

Megan gave him a sarcastic round of applause. "Very nice young nerd." She teased him. She smiled and they kept walking. "What do you drivE?" SHe asked looking at him. She wanted to drive a motorcycle but she had a crappy mustange.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:02 pm

James shook his head and chuckled. He wrapped his arms around Megan in a hug and hugged her. "I drive a motorcycle when I drive. But most of the time I walk or shift." he shrugged and finally let go of her. "What about you, what do you drive?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:03 pm

"CRappy mustange.... Motorcycle??? Really??? Where is it??" Megan asked with a huge grin. Wait.. did he just... he just hugged me. Her face turned a deep scarlet.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:11 pm

James whistled. "Mustangs are nice though. Yes, Megan, a motorcycle. It's parked where every student parks." he smiled at her reaction. "Would you like to go for a ride?" He chuckled softly at her red cheeks and grinned. "If that's a reaction to me hugging you, your reflexes are slow."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:27 pm

Megan smacked him playfully but nodded. "Yes to all questions." She said with a smile. She pulled him to the student parking lot. She saw alot of motorcycles and said. "Which one is yours?" She asked with a smile.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:38 pm

James shook his head and chuckled softly. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders and led her to his motorcycle. He grabbed his helmet and handed it to her, then climbed on. He looked at her, waiting for her to get on. "Climb on."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:40 pm

MEgan sighed and put the helemt on and groaned. SHe hated it but she got on. SHe wrapped her arms around his waist. She couldnt wait for this ride.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:57 pm

James heard her groan and rolled his eyes. Once her arms were around his waist he pulled out of the space and drove around. A smile had found its way on his lips and wouldn't leave. Quite a bit of time passed and he figured it would probably be a good time to get back. he sighed as he pulled back into his spot and killed the engine.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:02 pm

Megan sighed and got off. She pulled the helmet off and sat it on the seat. She hurried and tried to fiz her hair but she gave up on it. "Nice ride by the way... and thanks." Megan said with a smile.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:43 pm

James smiled and climbed off. His smile grew when he noticed her hair. "Thanks. No problem, if you want to sometime, I can give you another ride." His smile grew slightly as he watched her. He found himself starting to like her more and more.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:47 pm

"MAybe we can leave... and never come back." Megan said doubtfully. She smiled and said "WEll... lets go back to hell." SHe said groaning. SHe didnt want to go back to class.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:57 pm

James smiled at her idea. "Perhaps someday." He watched her and his heart sped up a little. "Or we can skip." His smile widened slightly and he offered his hand to her. "We could go to a small area that's gorgeous," he added. His smile widened and his eyes were filled with hope.

Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:06 pm

"Alright." Megan said but hesitated. SHe took his hand and followed him with a sigh. HEr heart had gained alittle bit of speed. SHe glanced at him and blushed slightly. She liked him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:29 pm

James smiled widely and watched her for a moment before leading her to a small garden. He liked her, a lot and was starting to figure out how to tell her. He took in a deep breath and sat down on the ground, pulling her down next to him. He slowly wrapped his arms around her and rested his head against her shoulder as words for how he would tell her started to form in his head.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:32 pm

Megan felt ackward with him like that. She didnt want to shrug him off though. She liked theway he felt around her. She smiled and laid her head ontop of his. "Whats wrong?" She asked.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:48 pm

James closed his eyes and enjoyed holding her like that for a moment before opening his eyes again. He enjoyed being around her and he enjoyed her. "Nothing, I'm just thinking," he said softly. He closed his eyes again and thought about how exactly he would tell her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:50 pm

Megan sighed and nodded. SHe lifted her head she she lifted his. HEr head went on his shoulder and is head ontop of hers. She closed her eyes and let out a steady breath.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:09 pm

James smiled widely and pulled her closer. He would sit here fora while and just hold her if he could, but he knew that he needed to tell her how he felt. "Megan? I like you, a lot...." He opened his eyes and lifted his head. he looked at her and watched for her reaction.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:30 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:Rose also grinned. "Wicked." She followed him happily, looking forward to hear him play and sing. She grinned once again when he held the door. "Thank you, Ash." Once she was in his room she looked around. Her grin widened slightly and she nodded. "I approve of the way your room is decorated and of the color." She looked back at him curiously.

Derek's grin widened. His eyes were bright and filled with patience, warmth, and joy. He was rather happy he had met her. Once she mentioned that about teachers, he started to chuckle silently. He finally calmed down and showed her the signs for the words: good, okay, the, awesome, cat, hat, in, key, and, and now. he then wrote them all on the paper and showed her another few times.

Blaire: I payed close attention, making the signs with my own hands in my lap to help me remember them later. I was pretty sure i had these ones down. This was certainly an intersting thing to learn, but i found that i was enjoying it.

Ash: I smiled, closing the door and walking further into the room. "Well, im glad you approve." i said, chuckling. I went and sat in a chair in the corner, picking up my guitar, plugging it in and turning the amp on. "Anything in particular you wanna hear?" i asked. I was open to requests - if i knew it, id play it.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:08 pm

Derek stopped and smiled at her. he was actually having fun teaching her sign language. He looked down at the notebook and stated writing. 'Now show me what I taught you. If you get them right then, well, if you get them right we'll go from there.' He looked up at her and smiled.

Rose grinned. "Yup, I completely approve." She laughed softly. Rose sat down in another chair and looked at him. She watched him, a smile on her lips. "Uh, not really. Just play whatever you want Ash." She continued to watch him, her smile growing slightly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:27 pm

Blaire: I nodded, flashing teh signs back with my own hands, reciting what they meant as i went. I was pretty sure id gotten them all correct.....

Ash: "Okay then..." i said, thinking about what to play for a minute. Eventually i settled on something. I began to strum out Saviour by Black Veil Brides, the intro flowing out from under my fingers with the ease of long practice. As the intro finished, i began to sing. "I never meant to be the one, who kept you from the dark. But now i know my wounds are sewn, because of who you are. I will take this burden on, and become the holy one, but remember i am human and im bound to sing this song. So hear my voice, remind you not to bleed. I am here..... saviour, will be there, when you are feeling alone, oh. A saviour, for all that you do! So you live freely without their harm....." i said softly as i played.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:39 pm

Derek smiled when she got them all right and signed 'good'. He looked down at the notebook and started writing. 'That was perfect, you got them all right. Um, now practice those and I'll tech you more tomorrow. Sound good, Blaire?' He looked up at her curiously.

Rose's lips tugged into an even wider smile as she listened and got lost in his singing and playing. He was really good and she liked the song on top of that. Her smile grew as she watched him and listened. She swayed slightly to the music.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:43 pm

Ash: I finished the song, the last chord ringing out briefly before falling silent. I was smiling slightly. Music made me happy, and i felt at peace right now. I glanced up at Rose. "So. What do you think?" i asked, curious.

Blaire: "Awesome!" i said, happy id got them all correct. "Sounds good to me. This is fun stuff to learn." i said, grinning.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:49 pm

Rose smiled and pretended to tap her chin in thought after he was done. "Hmmm." her smile turned into a grin and her eyes locked on him. "You were epic. You are really good at both playing and singing." Her grin grew slightly. "Play and sing another song?"

Derek grinned and chuckled silently. His eyes locked on Blaire and he started to write. 'Alright Blaire. I'm kind of having fun teaching it. You're a pretty good student, did you know that?' He looked up at her, his eyes bright and his grin was still in place.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:55 pm

Blaire: I laughed when i saw what he'd written. "Well, you're the only person whose ever attempted to teach me anything whose managed to say that. Well, except maybe that one guy who taught me to pick locks.... and make bombs with household equipment...." i mused.

Ash: I grinned. "Thanks. Im glad someone appreciates my music." i said happily. "I will gladly play something else for you." i said, again taking a moment to pick a song and eventually settling on Graveyard Dancing by Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows. "The locusts took over my brain, im not living for you im just living so chill with your guilt. You hope for sun, i want rain. We'll just tear down the walls in the home that our jealousy built. You're not as pretty, as you maybe think that you are. Its been watching you, your slips and slurs and failed words, not far from you now, each mortal rolling, dripping from your tongue.... my plague's begun!..." i saing as i played, a sense of happiness filling me. It was nice to play for someone who appreciated it.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next