the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

5 posters

Page 19 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next

Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:51 pm

"Jason, you're a mutt. Vampires and werewolves should not be interbreeding and you know what? Our mother thought she was in love with your father and it tore my parents marriage apart. She deserved to be punished for spawning something like you. As for Samantha, she was my life long friend. I was in love with her and wanted to be with her. You took her away from me, you broke any chance we ever had of being together. I never meant to actually hurt her. But you, you're just some sick thing that shouldn't exist," James said. Jason stood, silent and trembling from anger. He wouldn't have minded ripping James head off right about then.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

Post by Alice Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:54 pm

Megan gasped. "You are a fool." She said to James. "No body deserves death. And you dont love me James... its because you are broken!" She threw the fire at him in anger. "I HATE YOU BOTH!" She ran off the dorm and slammed the door. She sat down by it and locked it. Tears ran down her red cheeks. Her hand was still on the door handle and it grew hot.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:05 pm

James glared and growled at his brother. "You took Samantha away from me and now you take Megan?" he roared.
"I didn't even know you had feelings for Samantha. As for Megan, I didn't do anything to her except tell her the truth," Jason stated.
James quickly shifted and tackled Jason to the ground with a roar.

(and since I suck at fight scenes, skip to after the fight Razz )

Jason lay on the ground, bleeding badly and his vision blacking out. He closed his eyes, waiting for death to open its arms and welcome him.
James moved toward the dorm...
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:12 pm

*heh heh I like epic fight scence!!!*
Megan looked out and saw the fight. She opened the door and ran past James. "HEY!"She yelled at Jason. She found him almost dead. Tears swelled in her eyes. Anger hit her. She stood and looked at James. "What... did... you...do?" She said taking it word by word. She felt sick and fell to the floor. She didnt feel good. "Why..." She cried. she looked at Jason. "Please dont die... I cant lose you and I dont think James can either..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:42 pm

"I did what should have been done long ago. Jason is nothing but scum. Plus, he was starting to interfere between us," James said. He took a step closer toward Megan.
Jason forced his eyes open and looked toward Megan, his heart rate slow. He knew he was coming toward the end, but no longer wanted to die, or at least not after he saw Megan's face. He forced himself up into a sitting position which caused the world to spin and blackness to start at the edge of his vision.
"Why would I care about losing him?" James asked.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:44 pm

Megan looked at him. "Because he is your brother!" She yelled and wanted to through more fire at him. She looked at Jason and smiled softly. "Do you trust me? I can save your life if you can trust me..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:53 pm

James frowned and glared toward Jason. "He is no brother of mine. All he is is some person who happens to have similar DNA to mine," he said.
Jason bit back a sigh and looked at Megan. He started to wonder if he did trust her or not... After a while, he gave a small nod. "I guess I trust you, Megan," he said roughly, his voice strained.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:59 pm

Megan turned to James. "Help me keep him down... please..." She said. She smiled at Jason and pushed him down. "You need to relax okay?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:10 pm

James crossed his arms and stared at Megan. There was no way he would do anything that involved his brother. "No. He can die," he stated dryly.
Jason just glanced at his brother, a slight sadness in his eyes. After he was pushed down he looked up at Megan and nodded. "Alright," he murmured and closed his eyes. He relaxed his limbs and made sure that he was completely relaxed.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:12 pm

Megan smiled and kissed Jason's forehead like a sister. "You are going to be fine ok?" She looked up at James. "Please... or if you want him to die then fight me!"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:24 pm

Jason kept his eyes closed and gave a small nod. James stared at her and narrowed his eyes. "No, I am not helping him. He is nothing to me. Now, you should come here and forget about him, Love."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:25 pm

MEgan turned her back on James. "Fine but I will not forget him." She took her hand and placed it on Jason's heart. Fire brushed his skin and she smiled. "Remeber something happy... maybe you should speak it out... it will help you relax."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:39 pm

James just stood and watched Megan. Jason nodded again and smiled slightly. "I'm remembering when I turned sixteen and my parents threw me a surprise party. I remember how embarrassed I was by them because they had invited the girl I was crushing on at the time and they were acting completely goofy."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:46 pm

MEgan laughed and finished up. "There you go... you need to rest.... James.. I need you to pick him up.... Please..." Megan said. She gave JAmes a pleading look.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:59 pm

Jason smiled and opened his eyes. He watched Megan for a moment and tried to sit up. "I can walk," he grumbled under his breath.
James shook his head, ignoring her look. "No. I will not help him. I love you Sam-Megan, but I will not help that mutt," he said.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:10 pm

Megan stopped. "I am not Sam so get that out of your head." She growled. She helped JAson up and lead him away to the dorm.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:24 pm

James blinked and started after the pair. "Megan, I'm sorry. I didn't mean that," he yelled, regret and guilt filling him. He finally stopped walking and watched the pair, his eyes narrowed. "You're gonna regret this Megan," he growled. And with that he walked away.
Jason had his arm around Megan and was leaning on her heavily as she led him to the dorm. He glanced over his shoulder at the fading form of his brother, worry spreading through him for Megan. He didn't like the idea of her getting hurt because of him... He then thought of how he was starting to think of her fondly...
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:29 pm

Megan didnt care what James said she was more worried about Jason. "Are you okay?" She whispered to him once they were inside. Her head was hurting her and she couldnt breathe. James was her wold and then JAson came and it was turned upside down.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:39 pm

Jason nodded. "I'll live. I'm more concerned about you, Megan. Are you okay?" His eyes locked on her and they held concern. He was scared that his brother's words had gotten to her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:44 pm

Megan shook her head. Tears stung her eyes. "He.. will kill me right?" She mubbled looking down. She knew he would and she knew that her heart was shattered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:48 pm

It broke Jason to see her like that... And he had just met her. He reached out a hand and lightly stroked her hair. "I honestly don't know. He might and he might not. It all depends." he took in a deep breath. "I'm sorry," he whispered.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:49 pm

Megan closed her eyes. "Its not your fault... I am standing up for what is right... he... he needs to leave and never come back... but if he does I need to be ready... Teach me how to fight." She said looking up at him. "Please.. I need to know how."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:02 am

"I still feel guilty," he murmured as he watched her. He nodded. "I'll start teaching you to fight tomorrow, alight?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:19 am

Megan nodded and sat down next to him. "Are you okay though? I dont want you to be hurting.. too much." She said with a small smile.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:38 am

"I'm fine, honestly. Maybe a little light-headed, but other than that, I'm fine." He shrugged slightly and looked down. "Both vampires and werewolves heal fast if they aren't too far gone. After you did whatever it is you did to save me, my body's healing kicked in so I'll be back to being perfectly normal by tomorrow. That reminds me, I never thanked you for saving me," he said softly. He looked up at her, his hair falling into his eyes. "Thank you, Megan."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next