the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

5 posters

Page 18 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

Post by Alice Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:17 pm

Megan laughed softly. "Lets wait for Puff the Magic Dragon." She said with a smile. She looked at her hand and touched the fire with her other one. It danced for her.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:23 pm

Jason watched her and chuckled slightly at her response. He watched her while he sipped at his hot chocolate. After a while he spoke, "Isn't bad to be playing with fire inside when there are flammable things... Like me."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:28 pm

Megan laughed softly and shook her head. "I dont lose control... unless I dont have control over my emotions. So dont bug me or you will be like a christmas tree that exploded because people didnt water it!"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:32 pm

"Okay then," Jason said, watching her carefully. "And I don't bug people. if they get annoyed by me it's because I'm honest... And sarcastic," he added the last part under his breath. "Anyway, I'm not sure I would mind exploding like a tree."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:34 pm

Megan looked at him. "So you want to die?" She asked looking at him. "Because if you do I can take care of that." She said rolling her eyes.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:38 pm

Jason shrugged slightly and looked away from her. "Honestly, yes. It's certainly not like I have anyone. The only person I had after James killed our parents was the love of my life..." He trailed off, tears starting to form behind his eyes. He w=quickly blinked them away and started talking, but softer this time. "But James lured her away from me and then eventually killed her."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:44 pm

Megan looked at him in shock. She stood and sat next to him. She took his face in her hands. "Im... sorry..." SHe whispered. She kissed his cheek. "I hope that you can forgive him one day..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:52 pm

Jason swallowed the lump that had formed in his throat and continued to blink back tears. He looked into her eyes. "It's not like it's your fault," he mumbled and closed his eyes. "And I hope so too." A tear somehow made it's way down his cheek through his closed eyes.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:53 pm

Megan whiped the tear away. "Im so sorry..." She whispered. Her voice cracked. She knew how he felt about losing someone. She understood everything. "I understand your pain.."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:03 am

Jason clenched his jaw, hating the fact that he was almost crying. He just gave a small nod to acknowledge her. He finally opened his eyes and looked at her. All he did for a moment was watch her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:11 am

Megan tried to move away from him but failed. She put her hands in her lap and closed her eyes. "Sorry..." She mummbled.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:15 am

Jason looked down. "Why are you apologizing, Megan?" he asked softly. He kept his eyes downcast as he waited for her answer and tried to clear his mind.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:20 am

Megan shrugged. "Because I hurt you i guess..." She stood and walked to the door. "I wil be right back." And with that she opened the door.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:23 am

Jason looked up a small frown on his lips. "You didn't hurt me," he said dryly. he started to follow her. "Why do you say you hurt me? Where are you going?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:24 am

Megan turned and they were face to face. "I need to go out and breathe okay? And if anyone touches me I will lite them on fire okay?" She turned and went to leave.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:35 am

Jason blinked a couple times as he watched her and shrugged. When she turned around he continued to follow her. He just didn't exactly want to see get hurt or anything else...
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:36 am

Megan walked out deep into the darkness. "James?" She whispered. She wanted to know where he was. She turned around to a sound of footsteps. "Who is there?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:45 am

James jerked his head up, stood and morphed into his human form. He was about to take a step forward when he realized his brother was out there. He turned in Jason's direction, glaring.

"It's Puff the Magic Dragon," Jason stated with an eye roll as he stepped closer to Megan. In a way, he hoped his brother was long gone... He didn't think that Megan deserved to be hurt by him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:23 am

Megan rolled her eyes. "I told you not to follow me..." She said with a small smile. "Why are you anyway?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:14 pm

Jason smiled the slightest bit, shrugged and moved a little closer. "I guess I'm out here to make sure nothing happens to you. I don't want to see you hurt," he said softly. He shoved his hands into his pockets as he watched her.

James watched, waiting until Jason left, until he was no longer there. He wanted, needed to talk to Megan. he needed to sway her opinion about his brother, needed to make himself look better in her eyes.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:57 pm

Megan smiled a small bit. "Well then Im glad you are here..." She said looking around. "If you were a wolf man where would you hide?" She asked looking at where James was hiding but she didnt see him because of the shadows.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:15 pm

Jason smiled, but his smile shrunk when she wondered where James would be hiding. "if he's hiding, he would be hiding in shadows or an area where you wouldn't see him." Just then a wind blew and Jason caught James scent. He turned toward the place that James was hiding and let out a low growl.

James stepped out of the shadows, his eyes narrowed at his brother. He glanced at Megan and his eyes softened some. "Megan," he whispered.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:21 pm

Megan stepped back and lit her hand on fire. "I am no in this fight.... this is just incase one of you deside to attack me or each other... Now talk James are you will be lit on fire."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:28 pm

James glared toward Jason, despise the only feeling inside of him. "You are nothing but a mixed breed mutt," James growled. Jason's eyes narrowed and his jaw clenched, but he didn't do anything more.
"I want answers, James. I want to know why you killed my parents, your mother and Samantha?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:37 pm

Megan felt her heart gain speed. She stood back her hand still lit. She was going to listen. She wanted answers as well.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum