the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

5 posters

Page 25 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:38 pm

James stood. "I'm here to get you back. Megan I love you and I don't want to be without you. Take me back. I also need to tell you that that scumbag of a brother of mine is no good for you. you deserve better. And if you have to choose him over me, just remember that I could kill him easily..."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

Post by Alice Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:40 pm

Megan stood far away from him. "If you touch him I will personally come and see to it that you die..." She said her voice sounding like venom. She growled alittle at him not wanting him to miss her point.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:43 pm

James' eyes narrowed. "You loved me, what happened? Did he brain wash you wth the stories of how his dad and my mom were in love? Did he try telling you that shit?" He growled slightly and pushed past her and out the door, pausing for a moment. "See ya around." He stormed off.

Jason frowned when James stormed off and instantly moved so he was by Megan's side. He wrapped an arm around her. "Are you okay, Meg?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:45 pm

Megan fell to her kneese. Tears of fire and hate poured form her eyes. "I will kill him... Next time I see him he will be dead and we can fianlly live in peace." She said feeling sick. She leaned against Jason but her heart still felt broken. "What should I do?" She asked weakly. Soon she felt the warmth with Jason that she never felt with James.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:52 pm

Jason wrapped his other arm around her and pulled her into his lap. He ran his fingers through her hair softly and kissed the top of her head. "Take everything one step at a time as it comes," he said softly. His lips moved and he kissed her temple. "That's all you really can do, Meg."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:59 pm

Megan nodded and held onto him. "Never... EVER leave me... please... I need you more then you will every know..." She whispered in his ear. Her lips trailed down his neck and came back up to his ear.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:06 am

Jason tightened his hold on her and kissed the top of her head. "I promise I'll never leave you, Meg. And I'm still sorry," he murmured, still feeling guilty about what he had done. He knew it had broken her and more importantly he knew that it would be hard for him to trust him...
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:09 am

Megan heart begun to race and she looked up at him. "I forgave you..." She whispered. She shut the dorm door closed and smiled alittle at him. "I am just scared of James hurting you..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:20 am

Jason smiled a little. "I'm happy that you did, it's just I want you know how sorry I am," he whispered softly. He moved closer to her and stroked her cheek. "I won't let James hurt me, I promise."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:36 pm

Megan nodded and laid her head. "I... love you." She whispered. "I really do..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:08 pm

Jason closed his eyes and smiled. "I know, and I really do love you, Meg," he said softly. He opened his eyes and watched her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:10 pm

Megan sighed and finally stood up. "I need to find James... I need to..." She said loking out the window. "He cant be walking through this.. he might die.. ugh here I go with my bi-polar feelings." She said shaking her new red hair out. It looked like she dyed it a bright red but she loved the color.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:25 pm

Jason stood when Megan did and watched her. "He won't freeze to death because werewolves never get cold. But, I'll go find him, you say here. You don't have bi-polar feelings," he said, starting to twirl a lock of her hair around his finger. He really liked the color on her. "I honestly have no clue how your hair changed color, but I love it. It looks really good on you," he said softly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:29 pm

Megan blushed slightly and looked at him. "Thank-you.... And no I am comming with you..." She said in a small voice. She opened the door and walked out to show that she wouldnt stay alone.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:40 pm

Jason smiled slightly. "You're welcome, Meg." He watched her walk outside and followed her, his smile widening. "Alright, I get the idea that you refuse to stay alone?" he took her hand.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:46 pm

Megan chuckled and nodded. "Yes... Yes I am not staying alone!" She said laughing. She couldnt believe that she was walking out in the snow to find a guy who hated her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:08 pm

Jason smiled and brushed a quick kiss on her temple. He turned slightly and noticed footprints. "He went this way I think," he said softly. He glanced at Megan.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:28 pm

Megan walked fast and shivered. She wanted to find James and fast. She saw someone close to them and she screamed "James!" she said. The wind started to pick up and she felt a cold chill cover her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:41 pm

Jason wrapped his arm around Megan when he saw her shiver and yelled his brother's name when they saw a person. He shivered slightly even if he couldn't feel the cold.

James turned and glared toward the pair. He didn't want to go near them, but knew that if he did it would be easier to get back at his brother. He walked over. "What?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:49 pm

Megan looked at him and cran to him. She threw her arms around him and held onto him. "Dont leave me please?" She asked him and kissed his cheek.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:06 pm

Jason watched her throw her arms around James and swallowed his jealousy. He hated seeing her all over him like that, but knew that he couldn't talk considering what he had done to her. "We should get back inside," he said lamely.

James wrapped his arms around Megan and threw a smug smile at Jason. Maybe he would get Megan back after all. "I promise I won't leave you. Not in a million years," he said softly and kissed her forehead.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:13 pm

Megan nodded to Jason and took both of their hands. She walked them back to the dorm and shut the door. She smiled at both of them and she hugged Jason and whispered. "I want to fix thiss...."she whispered. She pulled back and looked at James. "Please dont go.... I want you both here."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:25 pm

Jason bit back a sigh, wanting Megan to himself, but didn't voice it. Once they were inside and she whispered to him, he understood. He watched his brother, curious to how he would react.

James smiled toward Megan, ignoring Jason. "Alright, love. I'll stay. Why did you go looking for me?" He tilted his head to the side. "Why do you need us both here?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:31 pm

Megan looked at James sighing. "Look... I dont want you to be mad or angry at me anymore... I want you both to be in my life... James please understand..." She whispered the last part and looked up at him. Her eyes held a slight longing for him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:37 pm

Jason watched Megan, jealousy still bubbling inside of him. He shifted his weight slightly, wanting to be anywhere but in that spot. He loved Megan with all her heart and hated seeing her looking at James the way she was.

James bit back anger, deciding that he would eventually win Megan over. "All right, I'll stay in your life, love," he said, noticing the longing in her eyes. He moved slightly closer to her, knowing it would not only piss his brother off, but possibly get a good reaction from her too.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next