the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

5 posters

Page 24 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next

Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

Post by Alice Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:39 am

The girl pushed him into her room and she smiled. "We are going to have fun." She whispered to him and they started to make a lust filled love.

Megan finally was off of her shift and started to walk to the dorm. Finally, she thought, I got to see my one and only. She liked the way that felt.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:46 am

Jason smiled slightly, but that smile vanished when Megan flashed into his mind. It was only for a minute though because the girl quickly had his mind off of her again. After they were done, he stared at the ceiling, a giant rock of guilt sitting in Jason's stomach. He had just cheated on Megan... The girl that meant everything to him. A sigh passed his lips as he stood to get dressed.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:03 pm

Megan walked to her dorm and looked around. Jason wasnt there and she felt a sickenning come over her. Would he cheat? No he would... he wouldnt cheat on her... She thought. She sat on her bed waiting for him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:20 pm

Jason put on his clothes, his lips pursed in a straight line. He felt sick to his stomach and he couldn't even look at the girl he had slept with. He clenched his jaw, remembering that he was supposed to meet Megan. "Shit..."

James walked toward the dorms, hoping that he could maybe talk to Megan. She had meant a lot to him... Whether or not she would listen, he wasn't sure. If she didn't and she trusted that nincompoop of a brother of his then...
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:29 pm

Megan sighed. The time was ticking by slowly. Finally she gave up and went outside. It started to snow and she sat down benieth a tree. Her hands were freezing then she lit them on fire to keep herself warm.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:41 pm

Jason left the dorm, not even thinking to check to see if his eyes were normal colored or not... He walked outside, his eyes downcast. He knew that he had to tell Megan... And hoped that she would forgive him. Hell, if her forgiving him meant she had to walk around with him on a leash, he'd do it.

James noticed Megan and a smile spread across his lips. he walked over next to her and sat down. "Hey, megan."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:00 pm

MEgan looked up and almost screamed. She quickly stood and got into a fighting possion. "I am not going down without a fight!" She said staring at him. Her eyes turned a icold blue and her face held no emotion.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:18 pm

Jason continued to walk toward Megan's dorm, mentally beating himself up.
James stood with a frown. "I don't want a fight, Megan. I want to talk..."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:24 pm

Megan rolled her eyes and lit her hands on fire. "Say what you need to or... I will lite you on fire and I am pretty sure you dont want that." She said her eyes turning even more cold. She wanted so much to throw her arms around him and forgive him but she knew better. "Say what you need to now!"
(I sort of feel bad for James... all he wants to do is talk to Megan but well... he was a jerk *shrugs* I just noticed that I have a girl charrie and a boy charrie in here lol that I have never used O_o call that Awkward x3)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:41 pm

"I wanted to say that I love you. I want you to be mine. My brother is noting, he's scum and you deserve better. Be with me my love," James said, taking a step closer to her.
Jason finally got closer to the dorm and saw his brother. He frowned and walked over, sliding a protective arm around Megan. She was his.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:44 pm

Megan was just about to hit James in the face when Jason came. She turned to him smiling but his eyes... were red once more. "You... you..." She pulled away form his arms. It pained her. She htought of the worst case. "You cheated..." She whispered to him. Her heart was shattered and she fell back into the snow from fainting. The pain of her broken heart sent her pulse dropping every ten beats every minute.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:50 pm

Jason opened then closed his mouth repeatedly. He knelt by her side, his hand going to stroke her face. There were tears in his eyes and that guilt was starting to consume him. He felt awful. "Meg," he whispered softly, his voice pained.

James growled at Jason. "What the hell did you do to her, you ass? She deserves to be treated right! I may not be the perfect gentleman, but at least I wouldn't cheat!" he growled.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:56 pm

Megan was in a deep sleep. Her mind was shut off from the world and then fire from out of nowwhere started to consume her. Her entire body went into falmes and then it was gone. She was wearing a black dress and her hair was a blazing red. She opend her eyes and looked at her self. "What the...."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:09 pm

Jason watched her, his eyes worried. He didn't even care what his brother was saying, all he cared about was her. When the flames on her body disappeared, he raised an eyebrow, but decided he would ask about it later... "Are you okay, meg?" His hands moved to cup her face.

James just stood there the whole time, his eyes narrowed. He was growling lowly at Jason, not because he didn't like his brother, but because he had hurt Megan.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:12 pm

Megan scooted back away from him. "dont touch me... DONT TOUCH ME JASON!" She said standing up. She looked around. Her eyes felt like they were on fire. "I... dont understand why this happened... so soon... I... thought it would go on for longer..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:23 pm

Jason bit back tears and dropped his hands, his heart breaking. He truly felt sorry and guilty. All he knew was that he wanted her to forgive him, no matter how long it would take. His gaze dropped to the ground. "I-I-I'm s-sorry, meg. Please, please forgive me," he whispered. A tear actually slid down his cheek, hitting the ground.

James glared at jason. "You disgust me," he said. he turned toward Megan and took a step toward her, his head bowed slightly in a way of defeat. "Megan," he said.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:25 pm

Megan looked at them both. Her heart was broken and she couldnt breathe. "Why.... JAson tell me why! What did I do?" She looked at James and stepped back. "James... go to the dorm... I will meet you there soon..." She said in nothing but a whisper.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:31 pm

James gave a small nod, feeling triumphant slightly. He waled back into the dorm and sat on the bed. He closed his eyes and hoped for the best.

Jason swallowed and looked up at her, more tears sliding down his cheeks. "I don't know, Meg. You did nothing. Just please, please, please give me a second chance, Meg." His heart broke more with every second that he watched her. "Meg, I don't think I could go on if you don't forgive me. Please..."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:49 pm

Megan closed her eyes and took in three deep breaths. She looked at Jason and knelt beside him. "Kiss me..." She whispered to him. Her voice sounded soft and sweet to him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:53 pm

Jason swallowed the lump in his throat, watching her. He couldn't lose her, he just couldn't. He did as she asked, his lips meeting hers. he kissed her, pouring all his love, passion, desire, and apology into that one kiss. He wanted her to see how sorry he was...
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:56 pm

Megan pulled him closer to him. Her hunger for him spilled out into the kiss. "I love you... and I forgive you..." She whispered against his lips. She pulled him against her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:05 pm

Jason slowly wrapped his arms around her, his heart racing. When he heard those three words and that she forgave him. "I love you too. Thank you for forgiving me, Meg." One of his hands moved to stroke her cheek and he kissed her again as relief flooded him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:21 pm

Megan laughed and pulled back. "I... need... to talk to him..." She whispered in his ear. "Stand by the door just incase something happens okay?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:30 pm

Jason smiled slightly and nodded. "Alright, Meg," he said softly. He moved to wait outside of the dorm, right by the door. He rested his head against the wall and his smile widened slightly as he thought about how Megan had forgiven him... and said that she loved him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:33 pm

Megan walked in and looked at James. "Why are you here...." She asked looking at him. Her eyes held nothing for him and her face dropped.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next