the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

5 posters

Page 26 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

Post by Alice Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:50 pm

Megan looked at James and noticed him moving closer. She felt her heart drop to the pit of her stomache. She wanted to be back in his arms but she wanted Jason. She wanted Jason more.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:01 pm

James moved even closer, noticing that she hadn't moved. This was good, very good. His eyes sparkled with both smugness and triumph. He knew he was not only getting to jason, but also winning back Megan.

Jason noticed James moving closer and closer to Megan. He looked away and closed his eyes, taking deep breaths and counting. He was starting to get more and more jealous, but he couldn't help it...
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:07 pm

Megan looked up at James and her mouth waas close to his. Her breath was slow and steady. She moved back slightly laughing softly. She wanted Jason to take her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:20 pm

James watched Megan move back and huffed. He watched her, clenching his jaw. He found it rather unfair that she seemed to prefer his scumbag brother. He started to grind his teeth and crossed his arms.

jason opened his eyes, unable to stand it. He moved to Megan's side and wrapped his arms around her protectively and maybe a bit possessively. He glared slightly at his brother, angry that he was trying to steal Megan from him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:33 pm

Megan looked up at Jason and laid her head against his strong chest. This is what she needed.. all she wanted was him. She looked at James then at Jason. "Jason.. I need to speak with James alone... please..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:49 pm

Jason was content to have Megan in his arms, was content to be able to protect her. He sighed when she said she needed to talk to James, but nodded. He kissed the top of her head. "I'll stay outside while you two talk," he said. it took all he had in him to move away from Megan and go outside.

James continued to watch Megan and once Jason left the room he moved closer to her, putting a smile on his face. "So what do you need to talk to me about, Love?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:51 pm

Megan moved back slightly. "I want to know the real reason why you are here...." She whispered. She looked into his eyes and felt a sort of sadness. She remebered burning down the building and her spilling her guts out to him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:05 pm

"I'm here to get you back, babe. You're mine. We were nice and happy until that scum bag came along and messed up everything," James growled, his tone not to happy. She was supposed to be his, not his brother's. It made passed the point of annoyance that his brother had won her over...
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:14 pm

Megan looked at him. "He didnt screw anything up... you... killed people... ON PURPOSE!! Now what part of that screams 'HEY IM THE GOOD GUY!!' to you?!?!" Sheyelled her temper flying.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:32 pm

James clenched his jaw. "He did too screw it up. I killed those people for a reason. look at Voldemort, he was good but Harry Potter went and killed him," he yelled.

Jason could hear the yelling and frowned, wanting to go back in so he could protect his Megan. His jaw clenched and he had to fight every part of his being not to go inside, but eventually he went back in anyway.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:10 pm

Megan clentched her jaw. "YOUR WRONG!" She yelled and tackled James. "YOU NEED TO STOP BEING SUCH AN IDIOT ALREADY!" She screamed and fire bust and lit her hand on fire.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:16 pm

James fell to the ground and started growling like crazy. "I am not! I'm not an idiot. I'm better than that scum!" jason walked in and noticed megan's hand. He pulled her off of James, not for James sake but rather hers. "Calm down, meg."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:26 pm

(Hey I got to go... I will be on 2mmoro... maybe not *shrugs* I dont iknow yet Sad Im going to church 2night then I am going down to L.A but I might be back in enough time :3)

Megan kicked against Jason then stopped and felt tears comming. She started to cry and she held onto him. "Im.. sorry.. James.. and Jason I lost control."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:49 pm

(Well, I hope you have fun.)

Jason wrapped his arms around her tightly and rubbed her back. His lips neared her ear. "It's alright, Meg, it's alright," he whispered softly. James glared and let out a low growl, lunging toward Jason. Jason quickly pushed Megan out the way, not wanting her to get hurt.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:02 pm

(thanks beatuiful! I will not be on 2moro Sad BUT I will be on on Saturday ^^)

Megan saw everything happen so fast. Soon her body was with Jason and now she was away. She ran and blocked James from tackling Jason. She heard a crack and she fell to floor gasping for air.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:28 pm

(You're welcome dear. Sad ^_^)

James realized he tackled Megan and not Jason and immediately moved toward Jason.
Jason growled at James and crouched down next to Megan. He took her into his arms and held her, his heart racing from anger. "Are you okay, Meg?" He asked softly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:31 pm

(Heh heh dont worry! It wont be tha tlong :3 ONLY 1 DAY XP)

Megan could only moan. Soon a fire started where she was injured. Her heart speed and soon it stopped. A fire consumed her and she laided lifeless in Jason's arms.

(DONT WORRY SHE ISNT DEAD! YOU HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE MUHAHA)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:33 pm

(I know.)

Jason started to tremble from anger as he held her in his arms. She wasn't breathing and her heart wasn't beating. It was James fault too... he looked up, his eyes narrowed. he lifted Megan in his arms and gently set her on the bed before turning to James completely. "You," he growled. His eyes held something dark they had never held before and his voice was threatening.

james backed up into a wall, swallowing his fear. What had happened had been an accident and he was upset about Megan... He was also scared of his brother.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:50 pm

A fire started slowly on Megan's body. The flames consumed her and she went up in the air. Soon she opened her eyes and her eyes looked like fire. She turned to James and held her hand out. Fire came out and gulped his body in flames. But they didnt hurt him. Soon the flames went out and Megan laided down on the floor and she woke up, gasping for air.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:16 am

James was surprised by the fire and started flailing his arms. He then started running around, wondering why he was on fire. He also wondered why Megan lit him on fire...

Jason turned to megan and crouched down on the ground next to her. His hand immediately moved to rest on her cheek and he pulled her in his arms. He kissed her temple and closed his eyes, taking in her scent. "Are you okay?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:29 am

Megan nodded slightly. "I... think so..." She looked up at James. "Why are you dancing like a chicken?" She asked laughing softly. "I understand you like to dance but really?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:39 am

Jason let out a breath he didn't know he had been holding and kissed her forehead. "Good. maybe we should take you t the nurse just to make sure though... I don't like the idea of you being hurt or sick."

James continued to dance around and stopped to stare at Megan wide eyed. "I wouldn't be dancing if it wasn't for being on fire," he yelled. He tried to figure out how he could put himself out...
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:56 am

Megan laughed and shook her head to Jason. "I dont need a nurse.. the fire healed me." She looked at James and rolled her eyes. She held her hand up and the flames went off of him and fit inside her hand. Soon the fire was out and she looked at him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:26 am

Jason nodded and stroked her cheek. None of his attention was on james, all of it was on her now. He kissed her, his heart pounding faster than normal in his chest. He had almost lost her and that idea frightened him.

James huffed as the fire disappeared and glared daggers at Jason. Everything was Jason's fault and there was no doubt in James mind that he needed to punish his brother...
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:29 am

Megan pulled him close to her and she was forgetting James. She finally finished kissing Jason and looke up at James. She stood and went over to James and hugged him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next