the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

5 posters

Page 29 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:54 am

(Let me guess, Pacific time zone?)

Jason chuckled, amusement bright in his eyes and wrapped his arms around her waist. He lifted his hand and ran one finger down her cheek slowly. He leaned in painstakingly slow and then kissed her deeply.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

Post by Alice Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:02 am

(*nods* YES YES YES YES YES lol *hands Ericha a cookie*)

Megan started to groan when he took forever to kiss her. Once he did her heart skipped a beat. She kept kissing down his neck and along his jaw line.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:05 am

(lol *takes cookie* ^_^)

Jaosn enjoyed the kisses and closed his eyes, his heart racing. He enjoyed the feel of her lips...
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:09 am

( lol x3 I wanna cookie *takes another cookie and eats it*)

Megan finally pulled back and sighed. "We have to go back.. I am still thinking at James might have burned down his own dorm." She said laughing slightly. She could think that.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:44 pm

(XD)

Jason shook his head and watched her. He stroked her cheek very lightly. "I don't think he would burn his own dorm down, Meg. Anyway, he's fine by himself, he isn't a ywo year old."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:47 pm

(Hey im grounded... I will not be on much :p)

Megan nodded understanding his words. "Do you want to go see him? We dont have to if you dont want to." She said looking at him. She felt alittle worried but that worry went away when she looked at Jason.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:55 pm

(*sighs and shakes head*)

Jason shrugged slightly and kept his arms around her tightly. "I don't know, it's up to you, Meg." He watched her, hoping that they could stay there for a little while longer. He understood why she wanted to leave, but he wanted some alone time with her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:58 pm

( *sighs and looked at Ericha* I WILL TRY TO GET ON AS MUCHO AS I CAN ^^)

Megan shrugged and lookd at him. "Lets stay... like you said he isnt a two year old." She giggled at the thought of little James. She smiled and shook her head.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:17 pm

(Okay.)

Jason smiled and kissed her forehead. "Okay. What are you giggling about, Miss Meg?" he asked and pulled her closer in his arms. He laid back on the floor with her in his arms, a smile on his lips.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:35 pm

(SI! XP But I will be on alot xP Muhahaha *evil smiles* )

Megan looked up at Jason and giggled some more. "Just you and James as little kids. I see you as the nerd." She whispered laughing.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:49 pm

(Why do I think the evil part has to do with being stealthy...)

Jason tried to keep his face expressionless, but eventually he grinned. "I was a nerd when I was younger. And I'm proud to admit it." He watched her, trying to picture her as a little kid. "I kind of see you being that quiet, shy girl that no one knows, and everyone teases. I also see that that little girl was tough and probably had a tough life," he said softly and stroked her cheek.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:52 pm

( hhehehehehehehe x3 x3 x3)

Megan smiled. "Very good. You know about my past... but I never told you it. Its weird how you got that so quickly." She whispered laying her head down on his chest. "I like nerds.." She whispered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:10 am

(x3)

Jason chuckled softly and stroked her hair, enjoying the warmth of the fire and the warmth of her. "I simply know you well enough to have guessed, Meg. It's not that hard if you know someone and i know you." He shrugged slightly and started to chuckle again. "Well, that's good considering I am one."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:16 am

(ALICE FEELS EVIL!!)

Megan smiled hugged him close. She closed her eyes and started to dose off. She wanted to sleep but she tried to keep up. "Sorry... I keep falling asleep on you..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:19 am

(XD *starts playing evil music*)

jason smiled and watched her, enjoying her presence. "It's okay, Meg. If you want to take a nap you can, I won't hold it against you. After all, you've had a long, hard day."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:23 am

( *chuckles* MUHAHAHAHAHA)

Megan laughed adn nodded. She closed her eyes and soon was out. Her dreams were plagued by Jason and James in both equal amounts.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:35 am

(XD)

Jason stroked her hair and kissed the top of her head as he watched her. It was then that a small pang of guilt hit him and he had a feeling that he would always feel slightly guilty, even if she had forgiven him...
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:39 am

(AW JASON!!! *wants to tackle him*)

Megan woke up alittle while ago. She yawned and looked around. She sat up slightly and saw Jason. "Are you okay?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:47 am

(x3)

Jason was pulled out of his thoughts and emotions by Megan speaking. He forced a smile and nodded. "I'm okay." He moved next to her and wrapped an arm around her waist. He brushed his lips against hers. "Or, at least I am now."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:35 pm

Megan smiled softly and kissed him back. "Good.... because I feel better." She pulled back and smiled at him. "What are you thinking about?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:26 pm

Jason smiled slightly and pulled her closer. He rested his forehead against hers and closed his eyes. He then opened his eyes. "I'm thinking about how beautiful you are," he said softly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:42 pm

Megan blushed a deep rose color. "Aw...." She whispered onto his chest. "I like it when you do that... making me blush." She whispered taking in his scent.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:45 pm

Jason's smile widened and he kissed the top of her head. "And I like making you blush." He cupped her chin and made her look up. "You're rather adorable when you blush," he said and kissed her lightly on the lips.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:39 pm

Megan cheerished the sweet kiss and pulled back. She looked at him with beautiful eyes. "Its getting late..." She whispered not moving.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:44 pm

Jason bit back a sigh, knowing it was the truth. He moved his arms so they were around her waist. "I suppose you're right..." He didn't move at all and just watched her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next