the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybrook Prep

2 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Maybrook Prep - Page 9 Empty Re: Maybrook Prep

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:52 pm

Jude: "I... guess I can say one thing, but it's more of a question, really." I looked at her and thoughtfully chose my words. "How good are you with a Nerf gun?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:09 pm

Iliana: I smirked. "Very good, probably better than you." Training had prepared me for that, too. Well not Nerf guns specifically, but guns and other firearms. And who didn't like Nerf guns? Actually, most girls probably didn't, but I had grown up playing with the guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:11 pm

Jude: "Hm. I think we'll find out whos better today. Just wait for my call."
Nerf guns.
Walmart.
EPIC WAR!!!

((haha. I've done that before. It was a LOT of fun XD)
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:17 pm

Iliana: I rolled my eyes. "I'll be sitting next to the phone awaiting your call." I grabbed my stuff from my locker than waved as I ran out to my parent's car, I'd be late for training.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:20 pm

Jude: I watched her go off and I walked to my own car. Speeding home, I began laughing at my plan. It was so stupid. And juvenile. But oh well.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:21 pm

(This should be interesting xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:26 pm

haha. I'm hoping.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:32 pm

Iliana: I punched the dummy in the gut. The dummy in the middle of the training room, that is. I was practicing hand-to-hand combat, as my trainer watched. Hand-to-hand was what had possessed me to slap Jude. I smiled at the memory and lost focus for a second, giving the dummy the chance to swing back and knock me back a few steps.

Trainer (unnamed, at the moment): "Are you feeling alright, Ms. Jovey? It isn't at all like you to lose focus that way."

Iliana: "I told you to call me Iliana! "Ms." sounds so formal!" I stuck out my tongue as I knocked down the dummy again.

Trainer: "I use your last name because I respect your family, I respect your parents and you. And I wish to keep you trained and protected. So what is it that's making you lose focus? Something happen at school? Training is a good way to take out your aggression, Ms.Jovey."

Iliana: I laughed. "Hardly something bad, on the contrary something quite good."

Trainer: "Did you do well on a test?"

Iliana: "No, something good happened with...a friend of mine." I knew that my trainer would sense I was leaving something out.

Trainer: "A friend? Not a boy, I hope?"

Iliana: "You know that allmy friends are boys, so what do you mean?"

Trainer: "I should have been clearer: Not a boyfriend, I hope? You know your parents would never approve of that. Too many secrets involved with your family, too many ways that a little high school crush could endanger us all."

Iliana: To lie or not to lie? "No, don't worry, it wasn't a boyfriend." I hadn't even thought of Mother and Father would say about dating Jude. Not that they had ever said I couldn't have a boyfriend - there hadn't ever been a need for it, considering I had guys for friends, not boyfriends. Though they had mentioned something about the government and romance not mixing well. Was that meant as a subtle warning? I smacked the dummy again, and put my heart into it, distracting myself for the time being.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:38 pm

Aw snap...

Jude: I pulled into the driveway of my house and walked through the front door, saying hello to whoever was in at the time.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:40 pm

(xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:47 pm

(g2g be back in a couple hours!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:00 pm

kk Smile
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:45 pm

(Grr, I've wrote the following dialog about three times, but my stupid computer wasn't putting it through)

Iliana: I showered and decided what to wear. Luckily, we were doing something that involved Nerf guns, so I didn't have to dress up. I pulled on jeans that had become "distressed" from wear and a t-shirt. Then I pulled my hair back into a messy braid, or else it would get in my face and cause me to lose to Jude. Which would not be happening if I could help it.

Ms. Jovey: "Honey, what are you up to?" I cracked open Iliana's door. She seemed to be getting dressed. But why?

Iliana: "Just getting ready, I'm hanging out with a friend tonight."

Ms. Jovey: "Oh? Who?" Maybe she'd finally made some girl friends!

Iliana: "My friend Jude, I don't think you've met. I'll be back by curfew, don't worry." My parents freaked out if I was even five minutes late, because they were paranoid that their enemies were stalking me. They could be so smothering.

Ms. Jovey; "A boy?"

Iliana: I rolled my eyes. "Yes mom, a boy. All my friends are guys." Why was everyone so surprised when I went out with my friends?

Ms. Jovey: "Okay, just be careful Sweetie." I closed the door and walked back to the study.

Iliana: What did she mean by that? I flopped down on my bed and sighed. Now all I could do was wait for Jude to call. I hated feeling dependent on other people like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:54 pm

Jude: Five... Four... Three... Two... And it's 7:30! I picked up my cell phone and dialed Iliana's number, and waited for her hello.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:56 pm

(Aw, he's so cute. He had the time planned out exactly? xD)

Iliana: I heard my cell phone ring and grabbed it off of my nightstand. I smiled when I saw Jude's number on the screen and flipped it open. "Hello?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:01 pm

Jude: "Be ready by 7:45. We can stop to eat somewhere if your hungry."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:06 pm

Iliana: "Nah, I don't like to eat before a big Nerf war, brings down my game. See you in a few minutes then, bye!" I snapped my phone shut and hurriedly grabbed my coat. I had to go act like I was living in the show-house. My family had our real house, a high-tech one that was camouflaged to blend in with the forest, and a show-house, normal in all aspects, for when we had non-FBI visitors. I ran out of the house and called out a goodbye to my parents. Then I made my way up the winding path through the woods to the show-house and slipped inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:57 pm

Jude: I pulled into Iliana's driveway fifteen minutes later. I checked my new watch: 45 minutes past the cherry hour. Fantastic. I honked the horn and waited, unlocking the doors before sinking into the chair and relaxing. My eyes closed, both hands behind my head, peaceful. Might as well get some quiet time. The next couple of hours would be filled with screamsof joy and fake death threats.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:05 pm

Iliana: Good, Jude hadn't tried to come inside. Then he would have noticed how not lived-in our show house looked. We hardly ever used it, since we hardly ever had company. At least, normal company. I went through the motions of locking the door, even though it was hardly necessary, then half-skipped-half-ran to the car and jumped in. I grinned. "Sleepy?" He had kept mentioning how tired he was earlier at school.

(Confession: I've never actually played with a Nerf gun, so bare with me if Iliana sucks. I'm researching, though xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:07 pm

((haha. No prob))

Jude: "Mhm." I muttered, not moving. My lips barely moved, and I'm sure I was nearly inaudible. "Ready?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:17 pm

Iliana: "Yup, though I have to warn you that if I'm not back by 11 my parents will freak. Just saying. Especially since they don't know that the person I'm hanging out with tonight is my boyfriend..." I mumbled the last part, in case Jude had wanted me to tell them. I didn't think it was necessary, though, since I knew how overprotective they could be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:22 pm

Jude: "Then I will have you back at 10:59." I promised, turning around in my seat to back up. Hm. I had told my parents the day we started dating. Maybe it was because her parents were protective, like she implied.
as I got on the main road, I left my left hand on the steering wheel while placing my right on the stickshift. I had never been World's Greatest Driver (think: changing lanes abruptly when it's not entirely safe), but my record was clean. And I found it hilarious when people gasped at a sudden swerve or sharp turn.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:25 pm

Iliana:"So now are you going to tell me where we're going?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:28 pm

Jude: I pursed my lips as someone cut me off, and I switched lanes, sped up twenty mph higher than legal and went in front of the car. I looked in the rearview mirror and laughed at his pissed-off expression. "Chill out dude," I muttered. I looked at Iliana. "Walmart."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:30 pm

Iliana:"JUDE!" My eyes widened as he broke about five-million laws at once. "Are you trying to kill us?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next