the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybrook Prep

2 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Maybrook Prep - Page 26 Empty Re: Maybrook Prep

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:34 pm

Quinn: I saw her project and surprisingly, smiled, even let out a little chuckle. Good thing she didnt ask why i was making what i was making. but i should clarify a bit. whether or not it's the truth. "'S for my sister's new baby girl. She asked me to make her one since she found out im in this class." I rolled my eyes.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:41 pm

Iliana: I tried to hold my tongue but couldn't. "Don't lie- I mean, don't I have terrible sewing skills?" 'I', 'lie', same difference, right? "I just don't have any patience with sewing. It's not like I'm were ever going to use it in the real world, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:46 pm

Quinn: I held back a snort. You dont even know, blondie... "Yeah, i guess we won't have to. I don't really have patience either, but my sister's been bugging me about this sweater, so I'll make it nice for her sake." I muttered, running the thick-ish fabric under the machine. I took my foot off the pedal and flipped it to the other side. I ignored her question about her sewing skills. I didn't want to be mean and tell the truth, but i also didn't want to lie. I was lying to everyone now.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:51 pm

((Good call on not calling her 'blondie' out loud. Actually, that would be a good way to spice things up later. He might not know her name, and start referring to her as 'blondie'. ohohohoho...not a good move when talking to Iliana. Which is exactly why he must be stupid enough someday...but he doesn't seem the type :/))

Iliana: Lies, lies, lies. Or twisted truths. I sighed, and hoped it came off as one from frustration with sewing. "That's nice of you to do for your sister. Unless that's normal for siblings. I wouldn't know, I'm an only child." I shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:55 pm

((haha. Just cuz you said that:))

Quinn: Well so was I. I took a stab at it. "Eh. I mean, we're not at each other's throats, but we have our fights." I sat back in my chair, wanting to space out for a bit. "What's your name, blondie?" I asked, knowing and mentally punching myself for calling her blondie out loud. I could tell it would irk her. "Sorry," i said quickly
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:58 pm

Iliana: I stiffened, mid threading of my needle. Yes, I was doing it by hand, don't judge! "Excuse me? What did you just call me?" I glared at the guy. Jude would have said something like 'simmer down' at a time like this, but Jude wasn't here. That meant I could act however I wanted. "I don't like being defined by my hair, thank you. And I'm sure you don't, either. Would you like it if I called you 'emo-dude'?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:02 pm

Quinn: I sighed, because i knew exactly how she felt. And i couldn't stand to have someone else hate me. Skylar, all her friends, my parents soon, her parents soon, and now this girl? "Nah, you're right. I just didn't know what else to call you. My fault. And i'm far from emo."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:05 pm

Iliana: I smiled tightly, not wanting to be a complete bitch. But having blonde hair always put me in danger of 'dumb blonde' jokes. Ugh, how I loathed whoever had invented them. "You can call me Iliana. What's your name, since you insist you're not emo?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:08 pm

Quinn: I looked at her seriously. "Name's Stone," I said, no trace of joking on my face. "You might know me as Stone the Stoner?" I suggested. God, Stone? Such an emo name! For once i was actually glad my name was Quention. I laughed. "No, i'm kidding. I'm Quenton. But you can call me Quinn."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:10 pm

Iliana: I forced a laugh, the name 'Stoner' reminding me of our perky sub, Ms. Jillian. Ugh. "Uh, Quinn...that's a nice name." More like a girl's name, but I would never say something like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:13 pm

Quinn: I gave her a glare, showing that i heard that 'tone' in her voice. The one that told me she wasn't serious. "Got a problem with my name?" i asked harshely. Sorry i couldnt do anything right! Sorry i obviously dont know how to use a condom, sorry half the people i know hate me! And now you gotta go and make fun of my name? Really?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:19 pm

Iliana: "No..." I gave him a are-you-crazy-look. I told you your name was nice, dude, chill. He said he wasn't emo, but his attitude said otherwise. I resisted the urge to scoot my chair away from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:20 pm

Quinn: "Dont lie..." i muttered. too quiet for her to hear. "Mhm..." I said louder. I decided to get her opinion too, since Lena hadn't been much. "Can i ask you a question?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:22 pm

Iliana: "Sure?" I raised an eyebrow as I worked. So, you go from almost yelling at me to asking me a question?! Bipolar, much?

Last edited by !nspired on Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:26 pm

Quinn: I sighed and turned to Iliana, resting my elbows on my knees. "Imagine you've been helping someone for three months, and it's cost you a lot of money, and you ask that person to help you out a bit, since what your helping them with involves both of you. Would you find it appropriate if the person you were trying to help began hitting you? Beating you up until you had no choice but to leave them?" I didnt leave skylar completely. I wanted to help when the baby was there. I still paid for the hospital bills. But she needed to begin helping or else i'll request full cusody of my baby girl...
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:30 pm

Iliana: "Um. Hm. I can relate to the hitting part but not the rest." I thought of when I had slapped Jude, but it had been an accident. I suppressed a smile at the memory, getting the sense that Quinn had something more serious on his mind. "I think that's completely inappropriate. If you've been helping them for three months - assuming they haven't pitched in at all, or made any attempt to help you - then they should be worshiping kissing your ass. Whoops, pardon my language." Too much time around Derek "At any rate, they have no right to be beating you up, when you've been nothing but a help. If anyone, you should be beating them, for taking advantage of you like that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:39 pm

hello? :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:42 pm

Quinn: "I cant beat her, it would hurt-" Oops. "It would hurt her. And she's a girl, so she could sue. But thanks, that clears things up." I said, giving her a quick, luring smile. So i had every right to be mad at Skylar! And speak of the devil, my phone vibrated in my pocket, signaling a text from her. I checked to make sure the teacher wasn't looking before i took it out.
Bored at school, u?

I groaned and didnt reply.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:46 pm

Iliana: I saw the way Quinn smiled, and rolled my eyes. I was sure most girls found that attractive, or persuasive, or something, but it didn't work on me. Even Jude's puppy dog face didn't work on me! I made a 'tsk-tsk' noise as he pulled out his phone, a smirk on my face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:51 pm

Quinn: "Oh, be quiet," I said with a laugh, though the text just made me grumpy again. I grumbled and put it back in my pocket. Did she really have to text me during school? I couldn't be rid of her at least during school? I sank down in the seat and crossed my arms.

Last edited by MusicIsMe7250 on Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:51 pm

(Huh? She didn't take his phone...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:53 pm

Wha? Wait... I mightve read it wrong..
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:55 pm

(Yeah, I think so, ha.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:58 pm

ok I edited it XD
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:02 am

Iliana: I side-looked at Quinn. "Not that it's any of my business, but that text wasn't exactly from someone you wanted to talk to, was it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next