the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybrook Prep

2 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Maybrook Prep - Page 27 Empty Re: Maybrook Prep

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:04 am

Quinn: "Nope," I said simply. "I broke up with my girlfriend last month, I think. I just don't think she's accepted or over it. And I'm not being conceited. We both agreed we wouldn't contact each other unless-" before my fat mouth would let anything else slip, I shrugged so it would seem that the exception wasn't a big deal. Unless we had to discuss the ffuture of our baby.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:07 am

Iliana: "Lies and twisted truths," I said quietly, but not as quietly as I would have liked. Oh well, Quinn was so lost in his own world he probably wouldn't notice. "I know the feeling. One of my ex-boyfriends didn't understand that I was over him, and kept calling me, and talking to me, and coming to my house. It was actually very creepy and stalkerish. " I shivered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:10 am

Quinn: "Im sorry you had that experience..." I said, honestly. "She's not stalking me per se, but she's finding loopholes in the legal agreement-" DAMMIT I NEED TO STOP TALKING! And this girl especially sounded uptight about law. "I don't know. She's just annoying."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:14 am

Iliana: Well, he turned out to be the son of my one of my parents' psychopathic enemies, but I left that little detail out. I sighed and nodded. "Loopholes are pretty much my best friend. It's too bad when people manipulate them for the wrong reasons, though." I thought of all the things I had shown and told Jude, which were against the rules the FBI set up for us. But I was able to show him those things by finding loopholes. And I had used a loophole so that Ms. Jillian's claim about her boyfriend could go unreported.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:18 am

Quinn: "Oh yeah? Maybe you can help me spot them so I can close 'em, sometime," I said with a half-smile. Not like she would EVER see it, or know what it's about. She probably thought it was a restraining order, or whatever.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:22 am

(I'm falling asleep at my keyboard - 'Night!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:23 am

night!
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:12 pm

Iliana: I shook my head with a slight smirk. "No matter what your view of this girl is, I still wouldn't want to close up anyone's shot at winning. Especially with not knowing the full story. Which I'm fine not knowing, I have enough of my own secrets."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:15 pm

Quinn: I nodded slightly and rolled my sleeves back down. "Guess that's true. Come to think of it if you DID know the full story you'd probably side with her, but you don't know my part." Implication: She wouldn't ever know my side.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:19 pm

Iliana: I shook my head. "Don't make assumptions on who I'd side with. But it's your business, so think what you may." I flatted out what I had sewn so far and sighed, frustrated. Why couldn't I do this right? I was able to fight, hand-to-hand, and tell when someone was lying, but I couldn't sew a freaking hat?

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:22 pm

Quinn: I laughed quietly at her project. Not as though I was teasing it, just because it looked so ridiculous. "Can I do something real quick?" I asked, gesturing to her 'hat.' I had already finished my sweater, and class wouldn't end for another half-hour.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:25 pm

Iliana: "Uh," I glanced at the teacher. If he was about to cheat, I didn't want the teacher to see. I was fine with cheating - though I usually wasn't involved, just watched. "Sure...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:29 pm

one sec....
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:30 pm

'kay

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:47 pm

Quinn: "Im not finishing it for you, but here:" I quickly sewed together two ends and took apart some seams and resewed them. It looked more like a hat now. "There. It should be easy to finish from here."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:50 pm

Iliana: I smiled at him. Whoa, I smiled out of my own free will? Jude said I had a good smile, but he was probably biased. I looked down at the hat. "Thanks, but knowing me I'll still probably fail." I laughed then thought to myself that maybe there was extra credit. Hopefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:55 pm

Quinn: "It'd be hard to mess up," I said with a grin. "You just have to sew those to ends together." She had a nice smile. 'nd she was pretty. No Skylar, but still. I'd bet twenty- no, a hundred bucks she had a boyfriend. "Smile's nice," I said. Her reaction and/or responsewould determine whether or not I was right.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:04 pm

Iliana: My expression changed to confusion. "Uh, thanks." I mumbled. I picked up my needle. "Mmkay," I attempted to sew the ends together, knowing I'd probably fail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:07 pm

Quinn: Yep. She had a boyfriend. ANd obviously no one ever told her she had a nice smile before he did, so she was confused as to why an emo-stranger like me would say such a thing. Ha! Good for her. I ought to warn her that every guy today wants to get something, no matter how goody-good and respectful he seemed to be. Wouldnt it be peachy if she got pregnant?
DAMMIT! Quenton Toll! Not everyone gets pregnant!
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:15 pm

Iliana: "Like this?" I held up the hat, and my 'sewing'. I grimaced, knowing I had completely messed it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:18 pm

Quinn: I laughed. "Perfect." I pushed my sweater aside and decided to see if my theory was correct. I had a feeling she would feel like i was invading, but i honestly didnt care. I probably would never see her again, so what'd it matter. "So you got a boyfriend?" That probably sounded like i was hitting on her. Skylar would probably have sewn my mouth shut had she been here.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:35 pm

Iliana: "Yup." The question should have hit me as odd, but I was too absorbed in my sewing to notice. It was weird to be able to answer 'yes', to that question, though. Even though me and Jude had gotten over the barrier of labels.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:40 pm

Quinn: So i was correct. I owe myself a hundred bucks. Congratulations, me. That money can go to my girl. I had to start thinking of names. Something that would... make up who she is. Nothing crazy, like.... Fawnna or something. Normal, but interesting.
"My sister's been wondering what to name her baby. SHe was thinking Lisa, but her husband's not crazy about it. Any ideas?" Funny how my 'sister' was actually me and her 'husband' was Skylar.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:44 pm

Iliana: I srunched up my nose. "Lisa? That's so...mainstream. Unless your sister is the sort that doesn't like unique names." No one had a normal name in my family, well not super-normal. My mom was Alicandra, though she went by Alice. My dad was Hector, which wasn't incredibly unique, but not incredibly boring, either. "She could let the baby decide. See what she looks out when she's born."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:46 pm

Quinn: I laughed. "You dont know my sister. She likes to get things done. She doesn't want a wierd name that sounds like she was trying to be unique, but she doesn't want it to be mainstream, like you said. She's bugging everyone about it."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next