the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Vacation at it's Finest.

+4
Wolf of Storms
Team Sherlock
Red
Stevie
8 posters

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Summer Vacation at it's Finest. - Page 17 Empty Re: Summer Vacation at it's Finest.

Post by Red Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:06 pm

Reese: "Well," I said, taking a deep breath, "If she really does get like this a lot, don't you think it's time to admit she has a problem?" I sighed. As much as I wanted to help him- to help both of them- it was obviously not my place. I spun on my heel and walked away.
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Summer Vacation at it's Finest. - Page 17 Empty Re: Summer Vacation at it's Finest.

Post by Stevie Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:37 pm

Andrew- "W-w-wait, come back." I yelled after her. "I could actually use some help." Truth was, I was scared, and this girl seemed to know way more than I did.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:57 pm

Reese:Damn straight! "First, she needs water. It'll help flush out Her system, maybe even lessen the hangover tomorrow...maybe." I paused, thinking about what else I might be able to do to help this girl who, only this morning, had seemed so b*tchy.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:58 pm

Stevie wrote:((Red, please with a cherry on top noooo one liners. Thanks.))

Andrew- I looked at her, she didn't seem too interested, but whatever. "So, what's your name? I'm named after a greek god-" Just then Megan walked over.

Megan- "Yeah, the greek god of BS lies! Hitting on innocent girls! Gosh, you're a frikin moron!!" I stumbled and grabbed onto the girl for support.

Kali- "Lessss gooo" I announced as I threw my purse over my right shoulder. I tossed her my car keys. "Here. You're driving.

Corian -

I caught the keys easily and smirked as I swiped my purse from the kitchen . Walking out he door I put a hand infront of my eyes to block the sunlight as I started towards her car. "You just want me tro drive so we wont be late." I informed her, thinking of my speeding habits.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:00 pm

Kali- "You're the fastest driver I know..And according to my gwatch, we got about five minutes to get our stuff together and get ready to serve... So, have you checked out the DJ yet? I hear he's hot." One of my goals this summer was to get Corian a guy, and tonight there would be plenty of guys at the club.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:16 pm

Corian -

I sighed, unlocking the car and getting in quickly. "No, I haven't. Tis a shame really, cause I spend all my time looking for hot guys." I said said sarcastically as I started the car.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:31 pm

Kali- "Is something bugging you? You're not acting like yourself..." Corian really made me worry sometimes, she was hard to read. "What's up? Talk to me, you know I'm always here to listen."
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:58 pm

Corian -

I hesitated a moment then nodded, "Yes, I know." I muttered, trying to gather my thoughts and pinpoint what exactly I should tell her. "I have had one customer in the past week." I told her finally. "Was opening up the shop really a good idea...?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:05 pm

Kali- "Well, I'm not sure, I mean, prime time is August for tourists, so wait at least until then. But if you start losing money rather than making it, I'd suggest closing up. I don't think that it wasn't a good idea, it's a bad economy right now." I looked at her thinking about ways I could help. "I can do some advirtising for you if you want. I have the money, I could help yuo out."
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:40 pm

Andrew- "Alright, get me some water please." I glanced at Meg and slipped onto the couch pulling her legs onto my lap. I leaned over and hugged her. "Meg, I thought you were better." She didn't even respond, she just cried. I felt like such an ass. This was partially my fault. I was so guilty. But if people knew what went down between me and her, who would they side with?
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:50 pm

Reese: I turned around, rolling my eyes. SHE was HIS problem. And now I was becoming the errand girl. Before long, I was back with two full glasses of water."Here." I said, sticking the waters towards him.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:17 pm

Andrew- "Thanks. You can go now." I turned to Meg and handed her the water to which she rejected. She was acting like a two year old and finally gave up after three attempts. "Whatever! You want to act like this? FINE. But don't come looking for me. I'm trying to be a good guy, but remember who broke up with who!" I threw her legs off my lap and stood up, only for her to begin crying even more. "MEGAN! GET OVER IT!" Then she attempted to stand up, but fell over and broke one of her high heels. She moaned.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:44 am

Reese: I turned and walked away. First he asks me to stay, then he says 'You can go now.' Like he's dismissing me or something! I was trying to be helpful! UGH. I went back to dancing, still thinking about how rude and clueless that douche Andrew was.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:00 am

((Red, you're making this difficult, I'm trying to do what your charrie wants.))

Andrew- "MEGAN SIT YOUR BUTT DOWN. Now you know why I left you. You're a frikin drunk." I needed help big time. She sat on the floor. I just watched not knowing what to do.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:02 am

((And I'm just typing what Reese thinks))
Reese: *still dancing*
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:23 am

((Sorry, sometimes I forget. Are you coming with us to the game by the way? You didn't answer my text.))

Andrew- "Megan get up NOW!"

Megan- "No asswipe."

Andrew- "I'll call your mom. You have a problem." I was hoping someone would come help, but no one seemed to notice the scene this girl was making.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:35 am

((Nope. I'm helping my aunt today.))
Reese: *still dancing*
((Ok, anybody feel free to talk to Reese, she's officially open))
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:38 am

((Alright. See ya monday then. I'm sad you're not coming Sad ))
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:19 am

Corian -

I shook my head and tightened my hands on the steering who as we neared the club. "No no, I don't need your money...I was just thinking is all. The shop is my dream, I just hope it isn't a stupid one." The last words came out as a soft whisper, the car pulling up infront of the club
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:27 am

((I'm jumping back in here... Jake's open and by himself at the DJ stand))

Jake sighed and glanced around the club, seeing drama already starting. It wasn't his problem though. He only ran the stand; he wasn't the type of guy to go running to help a drunk person go home. Stasia was gone...but it didn't matter, though they had sparked. Perhaps they would find each other later and dance. She had said after all that she wanted to dance with him. Jake drank a bottle of water and turned the song to "I Don't Care" by Fall Out Boy.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:44 pm

Kali- "No dreams are stupid. It really doesn't matter if it's a big one or a small one." I pulled out a pack of gum and stuck a piece in my mouth. Whatever flavor it was kinda sucked. Regardless I offered a piece. "Want some?"
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:45 pm

Megan- I hated his guts. I got up and ran over to the girl who brought me the water. "DO SOMETHING PLEASE STOP HIM. HETHINKSHESMYMOTHER." My words started slurring together and I felt so dizzy.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:52 pm

Corian -

I smiled as I parked and opened my door, taking the gum. "Yeah, sure. Thanks." I said with a smile and got out. "Ready to get to work?" I asked after a moment, grabbing my purse and closing the car door.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:05 pm

Kali- "As ready as I'll ever be." I rolled my eyes. My dress was so tight. I pulled at it a little in the back. Gosh, I had quite the job. "SO are we looking for guys tonight?"
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:21 am

Corian -

I smiled, a small sigh escaping my lips. "If I must. Guys are..." I paused trying to find the right words. "A waste of time in my opinion. A distraction." Also reaching down to fix my own dress, I started towards the club door, glancing back at Kali. "Shall we?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next