the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Vacation at it's Finest.

+4
Wolf of Storms
Team Sherlock
Red
Stevie
8 posters

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Summer Vacation at it's Finest. - Page 16 Empty Re: Summer Vacation at it's Finest.

Post by Avery Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:01 pm

What if you don't have characters going to the club?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Summer Vacation at it's Finest. - Page 16 Empty Re: Summer Vacation at it's Finest.

Post by Stevie Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:02 pm

((Red, I'm going to just abandon Nirvana at this point and have her come fast foward to where we are if she ever comes back, so we don't need to put a hold on the club. But thanks(: ))
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:02 pm

((Just post that...I only said that because I know that a ton of charries are going and most of them are a bit behind right now.))
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:40 pm

Stasia: I smiled, looking at Jake. "Hey I'm gonna go dance for awhile. I'll be back in, let's say, three songs?"
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:25 pm

((Red, the clubs not open yet, I just said we can stop the stand still))
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:33 pm

NinjaBells wrote:Corian -

I chuckled lightly as I walked back into my bedroom and opened up my closet. "If you really want to you can." I informed her as I ran my hands over the items hanging up. "And as for what I'm wearing I have no clue. What's the theme tonight again?"
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:34 pm

(( ok, color me confused. The club was already open and then you just said we could continue...????))
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:39 pm

Kali- "I'm not sure of the theme, hence the black dress... You can borrow one if you want... as for your hair, we're putting glitter in it tonight, and tonight, is THE night. I already know there's going to be a lot going on, like really, drama especially, you have to prepare yourself."
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:47 pm

Corian -

I winkled my nose a bit and pulled a simple black cocktail dress from my closet. "I got one. What do you mean drama?" I asked, wondering if I didn't mention it if I could avoid the glitter. I mean....standing out was not my thing.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:52 pm

Kali- "Hey girl, as long as you stick with me, you'll be fine, but I'm just saying, drunk girls, they're pettier than normal girls. And drunk guys... Just watch out." I looked around the room... "Where are your shoes?"
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:58 pm

Megan- After a split second I turned to Derek, "I GOTTA GO!!!" I grabbed my stuff and ran back the way we came towards the beach. I realized how badly I needed Andrew and only Andrew. Soon enough he's have to realize it too. I opened my bag and grabbed a second water bottle... It's taste proved otherwise. But I needed it.

Andrew- I got out of the shower and threw a nice teeshirt and a new pair of dark-black wash jeans. I grabbed my key to the house, and I headed out the door. I was ready for a long night at the club. But when I took my phone out of my pocket I realized the night was going to be longer than I thought. Megan wanted me to meet her at the club. Her text was very jumbled and hard to read, but I was use to her getting drunk for stupid reasons. I guess I would finally have to talk to her and settle things tonight once and for all.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:04 pm

Corian -

I paused in getting dressed, furrowing my brow in confusion. "My shoes..um..oh dear. They're around here somewhere..." My voice trailed of as I finished slipping the dress on and proceeded to get on my hands and knees and look around.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:10 pm

Derick paused, his hand on the steering wheel of his BMW as he considered his choices at the moment. He could A. go home and be screamed at by his parents for everything that he had ever done, right or wrong, or B. he could go to the club. Option B won and soon his car was off, heading in the direction of the club.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:12 pm

Kali- "Listen Corian, you need to like, relax. Maybe you should come to my yoga classes in the morning. You're always so tense." I got down and lifted up the comforter to her bed. "No shoes under here," I yelled.

Andrew- As soon as I got to the club, I already saw some girl dancing in the middle of the floor. Wow. It was only four-thirty. I walked over to her, "Wow... Someone likes to party hard, eh?"

Megan- I knew I was in no state to drive but I never gave a crap about anything... Why start now? I got in the drivers side, and the engine roared. "LALALALALLALALALALA" I sang drunkenly the whole way to the club. I was use to driving this way, it became very easy after the first couple of times. I arrived just in time to... Wait. I had no clue what I was even doing at the club. But when I saw the picture of Andrew and me on my dashboard I remembered. I got out of the truck, quickly took off my bikini and put on a tight hot pink dress, and stumbled while I put on my heels, all the way into the club. I fell right into the DJ stand. SH*T.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Corian -

I shook my head from underneath my bed as if she could see me then sighed, blowing a strand of hair from my face. "I'm not tense." I informed her tensely and grabbed two black shoes I found sitting in the shadows underneath. "Found them."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:21 pm

Kali- "You want to walk today? We could grab a bite to eat first... Or we can take my car... Your choice." I totally forgot about the glitter. Oh well. "Do you want to drive my car?"
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:24 pm

Reese: I laughed."You know it." I said, turning to face the boy.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:27 pm

Corian -

I thought for a moment, "Car would be better, if we get off after dark I don't want to walk home." Slipping into the bathroom I stuck the heels on and ran a brush through my hair before coming back out. "Let's go."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:41 am

((Red, please with a cherry on top noooo one liners. Thanks.))

Andrew- I looked at her, she didn't seem too interested, but whatever. "So, what's your name? I'm named after a greek god-" Just then Megan walked over.

Megan- "Yeah, the greek god of BS lies! Hitting on innocent girls! Gosh, you're a frikin moron!!" I stumbled and grabbed onto the girl for support.

Kali- "Lessss gooo" I announced as I threw my purse over my right shoulder. I tossed her my car keys. "Here. You're driving.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:47 pm

((*Sigh*. Where the heck is everyone now?))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:31 pm

(so, where should i bring my peeps back in? kat is....somewhere i think....Griffin (i think that was his name....) is at the beach)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:04 pm

((Stasia is about to walk away, eagle))
Reese: "Hey, you're the girl that wants to switch shifts, right?" I said, helping her stand up. She was drunk off her a$$, thats for sure.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:11 pm

Megan- I gasp. "YOU KNOW ME?!!!" I glanced at Andrew and then pointed to him. "Is this asswipe bothering you? Go the frigg away Andrew. No one wants you here!"

Andrew- "Actually, you told me to come here."

Megan- "WHAT!?" I looked at the girl. "CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?!" Then I remembered. "Well, whatever. I changed my mind!"
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:43 pm

Reese: I held Megan's elbow and gestured for Andrew to grab the other. "Okay, Megan, we want to show you something. It's over here. Right, Andrew?" I said, motioning so we could get her to a taxi or something. She certainly shouldn't be around any more alcohol tonight.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:59 pm

Andrew- "I'll take care of her Reese. She gets like this a lot. She'll be fine if she sits down for a little while." I lead the way toward a sofa thing in a lounge area. "Megan, what the hell were you thinking driving here!?"
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next