the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Royals (based off of my book)

4 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Royals (based off of my book) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Royals (based off of my book)

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:34 pm

James pulled her even closer and deepened the kiss even more. His heart was past the point of just hammering in his chest. He finally pulled back, breathing ragged, and gazed into her eyes lovingly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

The Royals (based off of my book) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Royals (based off of my book)

Post by Alice Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:42 pm

Alice smiled and laughed. "You must love kissing me." She laughed. She hugged him and laid her head down on his chest. She heard his heart and she smiled.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:50 pm

James smiled and rubbed her back gently. He brushed a kiss atop her head and chuckled. "Of course I love kissing you. You're beautiful and I'm in love with you." He continued to rub her back as his mind started to spin slightly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:56 pm

Alice smiled and kissed his cheek. "Im glad...." She whispered. Her heart had begun to pick up speed.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:06 pm

James smiled and watched her, a thought popping into his head. He loved her and knew that that would never change. He also knew that he wanted her to be his wife. "Marry me, Alice. Be my bride," he whispered softly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:08 pm

((BLAH *hits Ericha* NNNOOOO!!! BLAH YOU SUCK SOMETIMES O_O lolz <3))

Alice was taken back from the question. "What... James.. we just... met..." She said gasping. She couldnt do it... she couldnt.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:20 pm

((*hides* B-but it's drama! Very Happy? ))

James felt his heart stop in his chest and he stood there, watching her. A lump formed in his throat, but he swallowed it. "Yes, we did just meet, but I'm in love with you. There's no one else for me...."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:23 pm

(( *Finds Ericha and hits with a pillow* TRUE BUT!!! SHE LOVES SAMUEL!!! MUURRR))

Alice looked up at him. "Give me 2 nights to think about it okay?" She asked looking at him. Her heart was pounding... she needed to talk to Samuel.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:28 pm

((*is hit with a pillow* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. ^_^ Yes, but drama is fun.))

James nodded and swallowed the lump in his throat. "Alright. Just know I love you when you're thinking. His heart had dropped to the pit of his stomach.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:30 pm

((MMUUURRR *hits one more time and sighs* I want to punch you then hug you!)

Alice nodded and kissed his cheek. "Goodnight..." She whispered. SHe walked up to her room and changed. She hurried to the barn to find Samuel.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:44 pm

((kjsdbfkjbds No punching.))

James nodded. "Goodnight."
Samuel heard footsteps and looked up, a smile spreading across his lips. "Alice," he said warmly. He stopped what he was doing and walked toward her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:47 pm

((MMUURRR!!!))

Alice looked up at him tears streamed her face. She ran right into his arms. She cried into his chest. "Marry... he asked..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:04 pm

Samuel watched her and felt his heart drop slightly. He ran his fingers through her hair gently and kissed the top of her head. "I'll admit, I love you like crazy and want you to myself, but I won't stop you if you think James is your destiny. If you don't want to marry him... then would you runaway with me?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:16 pm

Alice nodded then shook her head. "I cant...the Princesse... will need me.." SHe said looking at him. :I have 2 nights to think about it.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:27 pm

Samuel nodded. "I understand, Alice. Just remember, don't choose with your head, choose with your heart. I don't want you to choose a destiny that your heart isn't in." He offered her a small smile and kissed her forehead.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:37 pm

Alice moved her lips and caught his. "I love you..." She muddered under his lips. Her arms wrapped around his neck and preshed him against her. Her lips deepended the kiss.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:44 pm

Samuel pulled her closer and deepened the kiss even more. "And I love you," he whispered softly against her petal like lips. He deepened the kiss even more and pulled her even closer.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:48 pm

Alice pulled back and sighed. "I will not marry him... I cant.... I will not... I love you... I want to be yours..." She whispered. HEr heart was pounding in her chest.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:58 pm

Samuel stared at her, his heart racing in his chest. He pulled her even closer and kissed her again, even deeper than before. The kiss also held passion and all of his love. He couldn't even describe how much he loved her, so he tried to show her in the kiss.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:20 am

Alice could feel the love pouring off him. She kissed him back and smiled. Finally she broke for bitter oxygen and smiled at him. "I love you...."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:42 am

Samuel enjoyed the kiss while it lasted and when she pulled back, he smiled. His eyes were filled with love and happiness and his breathing was ragged. He was thrilled she had said she wanted to be his and he couldn't have been happier. "And I love you, Alice," he murmured softly and stroked her cheek.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:56 am

Alice blushed a deep scarlet. "What should I do about James?" She asked with a hint of worry in her voice. She didnt want to hurt him and she thought she might actually love him. She couldnt think.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:58 am

Samuel watched her and stroked her cheek gently. "I'm not sure, but perhaps tell him the truth? If not that then I'm not quite sure, my sweet Alice." He tried to keep it off his face and out of his eyes that he was hurt by the mere mention of James.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:01 pm

Aliice nodded and leaned her head into his hand. "I... can not... his heart... his heart will be crushed..." She whispered. Pain filled her eyes and she looked away feeling ashamed.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:26 pm

Samuel continued to stroke her cheek gently. He knew that it would lead nowhere if he showed that he was somewhat hurt. "Alright then. Perhaps let him down easy?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next