the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Royals (based off of my book)

4 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

The Royals (based off of my book) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Royals (based off of my book)

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:34 am

James smiled as they started on their way. He loved the feel of her arms around him and also loved the feel of her lips. "Good," he said softly.

Samuel frowned when she tore up the picture. He caught her chin in his hand and made her look up at him. "Why did you do that? It was perfect, just like you."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

The Royals (based off of my book) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Royals (based off of my book)

Post by Alice Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:36 am

Chey laid her head on his back and nodded. She soon fell asleep on him but her grip was stronger then ever. Her dreams went fromJames to Alice.

Alice closed her eyes and said "Start new... my father always said if you never feel good about something then to start new... he perished in a fire..."
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:42 am

The ride lasted for a long while and when they finally made it to London he stopped at an inn. James glanced at her, a small smile on his lips. He gently removed her arms from his waist, tied his horse up, and scooped Chey in his arms.

Samuel nodded and then frowned when he heard about her father. "I'm sorry, love." He stroked her cheek gently and kissed her forehead.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:05 pm

Chey slept soundly. Her mind was off of her leaving Alice. Nothing bad crept into her mind. Only her love for James.

Alice nodded and smiled softly. She started to draw Samuel. "Stay right there..." She whispered. She moved away so she could see his face better and she started to draw.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:23 pm

James walked inside the inn, getting room and paying for it. He grabbed the keys from the counter with Chey still in his arms and headed for the room. Once he was in the room he set Chey down on the bed and kissed her forehead, wondering how he had gotten as lucky as to be able to call her his.

Samuel watched her, curiosity bright in his eyes. He wondered what she was doing, but then it dawned on him that she was probably drawing him. "what are you doing?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:27 pm

Chey nuzzled into the pillows. She whispered "James..." In a sleepy voice. She was still asleep but her dreams were wonderful.

Alice smiled and kept drawing. "If you quit talking I will show you." She said wiht a smirk. She kept drawing with a smile. She kept remebering her father whenever she drew.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:36 pm

James took a seat next to her on the bed. He smiled as he watched her for a moment and reached over, running his fingers through her hair. As he continued to watch her he realized that there was no one else fore him and that, without a doubt, he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. A few plans started to run through his head....

Samuel watched her with a wide smile on his lips. Since he was told not to move, he was taking in the little details about her, like how she held her pencil, how her eyes shined as if she was remembering something.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:59 pm

Chey slept soundly and finally woke up later that morning. She felt well rested and she moaned softly. She turned over and then sat up. She rubbe dher eyes and looked around the room.

Alice smiled and tossed her black hair over her shoulders. She kept drawing and drawing. The shape of Samuel's lips were very detailed and very hard to draw. Soon she got them just right and soon she was finished. She put down her pencil and looked up at him. "Here you are." She said holding up her sketchbook for him to see.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:16 pm

James fell asleep after sometime... The next morning, James was just slipping on a clean shirt when Chey woke up. He smiled at her. "Morning, love. How did you sleep?" He asked her curiously.

Samuel was starting to get a little fidgety when she finished. He took the picture and grinned. "It's perfect, Alice." He leaned forward and kissed the corner of her mouth.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:23 pm

Chey smiled. "Very good.... How long did I sleep for?" She asked curiously. It seemed like for hours. She soon got dressed and pulled out her beautiful purple dress Alice made her. She smiled thinking of her sister.

Alice smiled and looked at him. "You think so?" She said. She blushed slightly when he kissed the corner of her mouth. "I am glad you think so." She said laughing softly. She layed back down into the soft hay and took in a deep breath. "I love this barn.." She whispered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:39 pm

"That's good that you slept good, Love. You fell asleep on the way here and slept through the whole night." James smiled as he watched her, happy that she was his. He looked her up and down, unable to resist.

Samuel smiled widely when she blushed. "I know so, dear." He laid back next to her. "I love this barn too," he said softly, his hand finding hers and intertwining their fingers.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:47 pm

Finally Chey went into the bathroom and changed. She came out with her hair down curling down her back. Her lips were a faint red color and her cheeks looked like little rose petals were laying across them. She smiled at him and twirled. "WHat do you think?"

Alice smiled and closed her eyes. The musky smell of the hay mixed with the rotting wood was like home to her. "When I was little.. my mother and father took me to this barn..." They helped me find Midnight... and well this place was always here for me. Even when they died... I would sleep in the rafters until the princess found me and took me in.."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:55 pm

James sat on the edge of the bed, a smug smile playing on his lips as he waited for her to finish changing. He had already planned something that he wanted to do and was thrilled about it. He looked up when she came out, his breath gone. "You look... breath taking." He stood and walked over to her, his arms sliding around her waist.

Samuel turned slightly and watched her with love filled eyes. "I see," he said softly, his free hand moving to stroke her cheek. He kissed her forehead, his eyes understanding.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:57 pm

Chey smiled and drapped her arms around his neck. "Really?" Her deep brown eyes looked up at him in a beautiful way. They started to sparkle and she couldnt help but giggle.

Alice closed her eyes feeling the way his lips felt against her burning skin. All she could do was nod. She wanted to stay like this forever.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:13 pm

James just nodded and brushed his lips against hers. He pulled back slightly, their breath mingling. "Yes, really. You are the most gorgeous, breath taking woman I have ever laid eyes on," he said softly.

Samuel watched her, his lips still close to her forehead. He moved his lips so that they barely brushed hers. "I'm here for you anytime you need to talk," he muttered, his breath mingling with hers.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:23 pm

Chey blushed a deep soft scarlet. "Th-thank you.." She said feeling alittle bit shy. "Really thank you..." Her heart began to pick up speed but she liked it.

Alice nodded and smiled softly. "I know..." Her lips barley touched his when she spoke. The longing started to build inside her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:36 pm

James smiled, loving it when she blushed. His hand moved to stroke her cheek. "You're welcome," he said softly. His lips were craving hers and he couldn't resist. His lips met hers and he kissed her deeply with all his love and passion.

"Good," Samuel breathed. His lips met hers with a longing, a passion and a desire. She was his and no one else's. He stopped kissing her for a second. "I love you, with all my heart," he whispered and then went back to kissing her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:48 pm

CHey was out of breath when she came up for air. She smiled at him. "What are we planning to do today?" She asked with a little smirk.

Alice smiled and pulled him closer to her. Her hands explored his chest then her fingers tangled themselfs into his hair. Her breath was ragged and her heart was off beat.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:00 pm

When CHey pulled back, James was breathing raggedly. His lips were curved into a smile. His eyes were bright. "You'll see, love," he said softly.

Samuel's heart was racing as he kissed her and there were actually annoying little butterflies flying around in his stomach. he smiled beneath the kiss.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:19 pm

chey sighed but nodded. She hated surprizes but she smiled. "Shall we go?"

Alice smiled and pulled back gasping for air. "Are you okay?" She asked once she caught her breath. She smiled and her face was a deep scarlet.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:36 pm

James couldn't help but grin when she sighed. "Mmm, yes let's get going, my love." he offered her his arm.
Samuel smiled and nodded. "I'm perfectly fine. Are you okay?" He asked, his breathing past the point of being ragged.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:39 pm

heh heh I have pictures for u for both James and Samuel with Chey and Alice x3

Chey smiled and took his arm. "Will you at least give me a hint?" She asked with a smile. She really wanted to get something that would drive her insane.

Alice smiled and laughed. "Never better..." She loved the way his breath was and how they felt together. She smiled at him and kissed the corner of his mouth.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:48 pm

bounce Show meeeeeeeeee.

James smiled as he led her to the horse. he picked her up and set her on the horse and looked at her for a moment. "Well, this place is important to me and it will hopefully be important to you too."

Samuel smiled and chuckled softly as he hoovered over her. His breath caught in his throat when she kissed the corner of his mouth and he couldn't help but kiss her again...
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:56 pm

lol I will give me a couple of seconds :3

Chey smiled and nodded. "THank you for the hint." She said wiht a laugh. She smiled down on his and whispered. "I love you."

Alice cheerished the kiss. Soon she pulled back laughing. "I love it when you do that.."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:01 am

Okay. ^_^ x3

James smiled and chuckled softly. He climbed in front of her on the horse, twisting slightly so he could look at her. "I love you too," he said softly. His lips were curved into a smile ad his eyes were shining.

Samuel loved the kiss while it lasted and smiled at her when she pulled back. "I love doing doing that," he said, his smile turning into a crooked grin.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next