the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Royals (based off of my book)

4 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Royals (based off of my book) - Page 9 Empty Re: The Royals (based off of my book)

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:06 am

James nodded, his eyes still holding concern. "It's alright Chey. Will you be alright though?" His heart picked up speed slightly as he searched her face.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

The Royals (based off of my book) - Page 9 Empty Re: The Royals (based off of my book)

Post by Alice Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:08 am

Chey nodded and pulled herself closer to him. "I... am okay..." She whispered and looked at him.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:12 am

James looked down at her as she moved closer. His arms tightened around her small frame and he felt the need to do anything in his power to protect her. It was official, he was to far gone to be saved. "Good, you had me extremely worried there for a minute."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:15 am

Chey smiled and felt the strong urge to kiss him. She wanted to but she bit her bottom lip. She didnt know what he though.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:19 am

James watched her, unconsciously leaning toward her and he wanted to kiss her. As soon as he realized what he was doing though, he jerked back. This was wrong, it was wrong the way he was feeling about Chey.... He was in love with Alice or so he thought.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:21 am

Chey frowned. "Oh..." She wanted to leave his arms but she was too weak to. Her heart fell and shattered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:26 am

James saw her hirt expression and his heart dropped in his chest. He closed his eyes after a moment and let his mind spin. He knew what he had to do. "Chey... What would you say if I said I am most certainly positive that I'm not in love with your sister, but rather someone else?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:15 pm

Chey's heart begain to pick up speed with chance of that someone to be herself. "Then I would say how and why do you love that person and not my sister?"

Alice heard the conversation and she smiled. She ran off to find Samuel to tell him the great news. She was too happy to contain herself she started to dance because she could be with Samuel and not have to hurt sweet James.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:32 pm

"Well, the how is that I met her and it seems I almost instantaneously have feelings for her. Like her smile seems to make my heart fly. As for the why, I'm not sure. All I know is that i love her and it's a different feeling than I ever had for your sister," James said softly.

Samuel was, of course, in the barn working. He kept wondering how his plan would work and was also wondering if Alice would be happy if the plan worked. His mind kept spinning as he worked.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:43 pm

Chey nodded their breath mixing together. She smiled a tiny bit. "Who is this girl?" She whispered.

Alice kept dancing until she reached the barn. She found Samuel and she turned him over and her lips found his in a joy filled way. His lips tasted like candy to her and she loved the sweet taste.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:53 pm

James heart started racing hard as he watched her. Most of the guilt had faded away, but there was still a little bit. he hardly noticed it however due to the fact that Chey was close... And he realized she was getting closer due to him leaning closer to her. He stopped leaning when there lips were almost touching. "You," he stated softly before leaning forward all the way.

Samuel was surprised by Alice and the kiss, but pleasantly so. He wrapped his arms around her, pulled her closer and deepened the kiss. He could tell that she was happy about something and the happiness was quickly spreading to him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:45 pm

Chey smiled under the kiss and wrapped her arms around JAmes neck. Her heart happily danced in her chest. She deepend the kiss with everything in her.

Alice finally pulled back the taste of bitter oxygen. "He... is... in love with my sister!!" She said with a happy voice. She smiled at Samuel and said "We can be toghether..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:52 pm

James pulled her closer and deepened the kiss, his heart going crazy in his chest. Kissing Chey was very different from kissing Alice... And he preferred kissing Chey. She almost seemed like a drug to him. He started to our his heart into the kiss...

Samuel watched her for moment, a slow grin spreading across his lips. He lifted Alice in his arms and twirled around. Words couldn't even express how happy he was.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:55 pm

Chey couldnt pull back. Nothing inside her heart wanted to. Her head kept saying 'He will leave you for Alice.. he will leave you for Alice...' But she ignored it with a smile.

Alice smiled and laughed. "Finally..." She whispered to him. Her lips brushed his forehead. "My sister... I do not want her to get hurt by him though..." She whispered. Fear struck her and she almost fell down from the shock of it.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:06 pm

James started to rub her back gently as he kissed her, his heart pounding in his chest. He finally pulled away, but only because he needed a stupid thing called oxygen. He rested his forehead against hers, still not opening his eyes. He was happy to be with Chey.

Samuel's grin stayed on his face and he stroked her cheek. His grin faded slightly after a moment. "She'll be fine, Alice. She can take care of herself."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:04 pm

Alice closed her eyes. "I hope so..." Alice sighed and looked up. Her horse was looking at her with its grey eyes. Alice moved over and patted the horses head.

Chey sighed and looked up at the sun. "I have to go..." She whispered. "You need to break off your offer to my sister... soon."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:07 pm

Samuel watched her and stroked her cheek gently. "It will be, you have to think positively, Love." Samuel followed behind her, a small smile on his face as he watched her.

James sighed and nodded. "I really don't want to see you leave... I guess, I'll go break it off now. Where would Alice be about now?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:12 pm

Alice smiled and laughed at her horse. The horse nudged her and neighed. "Yes I know... your beatufiul.."

Chey smiled and said "In the barn.. she will be sketching... or hanging out with her friend." She said with a laugh. She kissed him with a smile.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:31 pm

Samuel smiled as he watched and reached over, patting the mare on the neck. "Yeah, I think she has a little too much confidence in her beauty," he said with a chuckle.

James stood, with her in his arms. "Could you possibly accompany me while I tell her?" His eyes were slightly hopeful as he watched her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:42 pm

Alice laughed and hugged her. "I love Midnight... she is my favorite.. I got her from my father..." She said with a tear comming down.

Chey nodded and smiled. "I think she will be fine but I will accompany you." She smiled and nuzzled his neck.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:24 pm

Samuel smiled and his smile faded away when he saw the tear. He reached over and swiped the tear away with his thumb. "Are you alright, Love?"

James smiled widely and closed his eyes, completely happy in that moment. He opened his eyes after a moment. "well, are you ready to go?" he asked softly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:09 pm

Alice nodded and quickly refinded herself. "Yes... for now... I think.." She said taking in a deep breath. "Sorry... I.. just... um.." She sat down and pulled out her sketchbook and started to sketch.

Chey nodded and held onto him. She took in his scent and held onto it.
She didnt want to lose him to Alice.

(JAMES SHOULD GO TO WAR!!!)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:38 pm

Samuel watched her and sat down next to her. He wrapped his arm around her and rubbed her arm gently. "You sure? Anytime you need to you can talk to me, Love."

James smiled and brushed a kiss atop her head as he walked. He knew that there was nothing that could take him away from her. They walked into the barn and he raised an eyebrow when he saw Alice with Samuel.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:53 pm

Alice shook her head and put her sketchbook down. She looked up at James and stood up. "James! What are you doing here?"

Chey smiled and blushed slightly. "I... we... he has something to tell you..." Chey's eyes landed on Samuel and she looked at Alice and winked.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:05 am

Samuel's eyes widened a little when he saw James and he started to feel slightly protective over Alice. She was his and why shouldn't he feel protective over her?

James took his free hand and rubbed the back of his neck, a shy smile on his lips. "Um, yes, I do need to tell you something, Miss Alice. Well, I take back that wedding proposal... I sort of have fallen in love with someone else. to be more exact, I've fallen in love with Chey..."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next