the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Royals (based off of my book)

4 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Royals (based off of my book) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Royals (based off of my book)

Post by Alice Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:09 am

Alice nodded not surprized. She looked at Chey then at James. "If you hurt my didter... I will break your face..." She said very unlady like.

Chey couldnt help but laugh. She went over and hugged Alice. She whispered "Be nice..." She felt Alice nod and Chey left the barn.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Royals (based off of my book) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Royals (based off of my book)

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:20 am

James nodded. "I promise I won't hurt her." He glanced at Chey, a smile on his face. "Never would I hurt her, not in a million years." When Chey left he looked after her longingly...
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:42 am

Alice laughed and shook her head. "Go after her James!" She sat down beside Samuel and started to sketch again.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:47 am

James smiled and muttered a thank you before running after Chey and catching up with her. Once he had caught up with her he slid his arm around her and brushed a kiss atop her head. "I' happy Alice reacted the way she did."

Samuel watched as James left and sat beside Alice again. His arm slid around her shoulders and his lips brushed the top of her head. "I love you, Alice, more than you will ever know," he whispered.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:49 am

Chey chuckled and turned around. "I agree with you!" She laughed and kissed him. She pulled back and laid her head on his chest.

Alice looked up at him and she started to blush and giggle. "Aw... I... love you better...so much..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:53 am

James grinned and ran his fingers through her hair. His heart pounded in his chest and he brushed his lips atop her head. "I love you, Chey," he murmured softly.

Samuel smiled widely and kissed her cheek and down her cheek to her neck. He pulled back, his eyes bright. "No, not possible. I love you more, Alice Love," he purred.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:56 am

Chey smiled and looked at him. "I love you... mor ethen ever..." She whispered. HEr head started to pound. "I...I love you."

Alice blushed and pulled him close to her. "I...Idont believe you..." She whisped. Her heart started to gain speed.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:32 pm

James heart raced slightly and he smiled widely. He kissed her atop the head, eyes shining with his love for her. "I'm ecstatic you love me, but I love you more. It's a known fact," he said and winked at her.

Samuel had to admit he found her cute when she blushed. His smile slowly turned into a grin and he once again kissed from her cheek down to her neck and back again. His lips went down her cheek, pausing at her neck. "Well you should."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:42 pm

Hcye laughed and shook her brown hair. "I dont believe you." she laughed and moved out of his arms. "Lets go on a trip or something.. just me and you..."

Alice blushed more and whispered. "Maybe...." But her lips caught his. The kiss was sweet and soon her lips traced his jaw and his neck. She was soon back to his lips and she smiled before she kissed him again.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:35 pm

James smiled and watched her. "Well, I'm speaking the truth." He moved closer to her and kissed her forehead. He nodded, his smile widening into a grin. "Yes, we should go on a trip."

Samuel smiled, his lips still against her neck, or at least until she caught his lips with hers. He pulled her closer to him and deepened the kiss slightly, a frown forming on his lips when she pulled away however his lips curved into a smile when she kissed his jaw and neck. Once their lips were touching again, he deepened the kiss.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:42 pm

(Hehehehehe James should get a letter that he is being shipped off to war and Chey becomes pregnant muahahaha)

Chey smiled and held onto him. "Thank you... but were?" She asked. She had never been to London but she kept that to herself.

Alice smiled with a laugh. She laid down into the soft hay. Hay got stuck in her hair and she smiled. Shepulled back and let out a deep needed breath.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:51 pm

(OMIGOSH, YES. I love the idea x3)

James grinned and slowly wrapped his arms around her. "Hm, I know London is beautiful this time of year... How would you feel about going to London?" His eyes were sparkling and he couldn't help but grin.

Samuel was hoovering over her, his eyes darkened slightly by lust. His breathing was ragged from the kiss and the oxygen was nothing but bitter tasting to him. He didn't want air, he wanted Alice's lips against his. After getting enough air, his lips met hers again.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:54 pm

(heh heh me to :3 and he should ask her to marry her.. but like a romantic way muahha)

Chey nodded and smiled. "I would love to go to London." She said with a small smile. Her lips brushed his neck. "I want to go..." She whispered.

Alice pulled him to her. Her hands strung down his chest. "I love you.." She murrmered. She loved him so much and she needed him more and more.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:12 pm

James smiled widely and closed his eyes. "Then how about you pack up what you need and we'll go. I'm happy that you want to go," he said softly.

Samuel's lips moved to her cheek and near her ear. "I love you too," he whispered. His lips then moved to her jaw and then her neck. He found himself wanting more of her...
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:15 pm

Chey smiled and nodded. She quickly kissed him and ran off to pack. She readied her bag and changed into her traveling robes. She smiled a slight bit and ran tothe barn and found Alice and Samuel making out. "AH! Sorry... Um... Allie... I need to speak with you..."

Alice was geting lost in the moment with Samuel when Chey ran in. She stood, her face a bright red. "Y-yes?" Chey smiled and said "I am going to London for a while..." Alice slowly nodded and kissed Chey's cheek. "Have fun... be safe." CHey left and smiled.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:37 pm

James went to pack and and get ready. he had a huge smile across his lips and when he finished, he slung the bag over his shoulder and went to go get a horse ready. He paused out side of the barn for a moment.

Samuel stood quickly, his face a lovely tomato color. He rubbed the back of his neck and knew that had to be more careful. He took in a deep breath and watched Alice with her sister.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:39 pm

Alice saw James and smiled softly at him. Her face was back to normal. "Hello.." She said with a smile. The wind whipped around and tossed her hair over her shoulder. "You are going with Chey to London?" She asked looking at him.
Soon Chey walked over and saw Samuel. "Are you okay?" She asked him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:49 pm

James smiled slightly at Alice and nodded. "Yes, I do plan on going to London with her." He rubbed the back of his neck. "Is it okay with you?"
Samuel ran a shaky hand through his hair, and offered a puny smile, some of the color draining from his cheeks. "I'm f-f-fine..."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:53 pm

Alice laughed and nodded. "Of course it it." She laughed and shook her head. "Your lucky to have her..."

Chey chuckled and closed her eyes. "Look you dont need to be embarrased." She sid laughing. "I thought you two were in love.."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:00 am

James smile widened slightly. "I really am lucky to have her," he said softly, his eyes moving to lock on Chey.
Samuel smiled little more. "We are in love... I can't h-help it, I e-embarrass easily..."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:03 am

Chey laughed and said "Well then good luck wiht Alice." She found James and stood over by him. "Hey..." Alice left and found Samuel. "You are cute when you are embarrassed." She said laughing.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:15 am

Samuel smiled at Chey and nodded. "Thank you." When Alice walked back over and said that, his cheeks grew red once again and he rubbed the back of his neck. "Thanks..."

James smiled and when Chey walked over his arm slid around her. "Hey," murmured and kissed her forehead. "Are you ready to go? If you are, all we have to do is grab a horse and get going."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:16 am

Alice laughed and nodded. "Your very very welcome." She whispered. She pulled up her sketchbook and started to sketch her horse.

Chey nodded and looked up at him. "Lets hurry.. I would like to be there before night fall." She said with a smile.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:26 am

Samuel smiled and watched her draw, his eyes never leaving her. He realized that he didn't want to ever hurt her and a small fear of doing exactly that sneaked into his mind.

James smiled. "Okay." He went over to his horse, got him ready for the long ride and turned to Chey. He easily and gently picked her up, setting her on the horse. He slid on in front of her and glanced over his shoulder at her. "You okay?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:29 am

Chey nodded and slid her arms around his waist. "I am better then okay.." She whispered into his back. She kissed his back and pulled back.

Alice finished drawing and looked up. "What do you think?" She asked tilting her head at the picture. She felt it was off a slight bit. She sighed and tore it out and crumpled it up. "Start new..." She whispered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next