the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Royals (based off of my book)

4 posters

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

The Royals (based off of my book) - Page 12 Empty Re: The Royals (based off of my book)

Post by Alice Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:05 am

Chey held onto his waist and laid her head against his strong back. She kept thinking about maybe a future together but she quickly pushed it out and smiled softly. It might happen she thought.

The smile took Alice's breath away. "I..." She couldnt think stright with him so close. "Good." She whispered against his skin. She pulled him to the side of her and she nuzzled deep inside him. She wanted to be warm with him.

https://s749.photobucket.com/albums/xx135/wolfchik103/?action=view¤t=JAMESANDCHEY.jpg

https://s749.photobucket.com/albums/xx135/wolfchik103/?action=view¤t=CHEYANDJAMES.jpg
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Royals (based off of my book) - Page 12 Empty Re: The Royals (based off of my book)

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:14 am

(AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. x3)

James smiled and rode to a meadow that didn't have anything there besides a few flowers here and there. He climbed off of the horse and lifted her off easily. There was a smile on his lips as he kissed her forehead. "We're here... Not much, but..."

Samuel smiled and held her close. He tightened his hold on her and his smile widened. He closed his eyes, enjoying having her in his arms. "I love you," he said softly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:41 pm

Chey smiled and looked around. "Its.. breath taking..." She said wiht a huge grin. Everything was so green. The few flowers held a wonder perfume in the air that reminded her of the summer country home.

Alice smiled and whispered. "I love you... so much. I am all yours... everything I have is yours." She hwispered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:14 pm

James smiled and took her hand in his. He looked around him, taking in a deep breath as memories started to fill his head. "Well I'm glad you feel that way. There used to be a house here," he whispered softly.

Samuel smiled widely and kissed her forehead. "And the same applies to you, my dear." His eyes opened and he watched her, enjoying the feeling of having her in his arms.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:17 pm

Chey looked at him in a slight disbelif. "Really? I used to have a summer home close to here... it was a cute little cottage." She said with a small smile. It was the last place her family spent together before the fire.

Alice smiled and closed her eyes. She snuggled close to him and soon fell asleep with the sun as her blanket. The feel of Samuel's arms mad eher feel safe.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:31 pm

James nodded. "Yeah, my parents home used to be here... In fact, I grew up here along with my brother and sister," he siad softy, a small smile on his lips. He liked some- well actually most- of the memories, it was just that a few were not so great. "That's cool that your family used to have a summer home near here."

Samuel watched her breathing slow and watched as she slept. He found her adorable while she slept, so peaceful. It wasn't long before he, too, was asleep.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:48 pm

Chey smiled and held onto him. "I miss my family..." She whispered. It was the last place were they could be together. She remebered Alice running along and falling into the flowers.

Alice dreamed of Samuel. She was alone with him and they were just like how they wer enow. But Chey came in screaming then Alice woke up in a drenched sweat.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:05 pm

James ran his fingers through her hair and kissed the top of her head. "I know how you feel, love. And I miss mine." He buried his face in her hair, content to have her by his side.

Samuel dreamed of Alice and nothing else. As if by some force, Samuel somehow knew Alice was awake and also woke up. He looked at her, a small frown on his lips. "Are you okay?"

(Sorry I'm being so slow, I'm making another chat....)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:21 pm

YAY another chat its ok im slow im on my kindle

Chey closed her eyes and nuzzled against him. "I love you... What are you doing?" she asked looking aat him. She giggled liking the feeling.

Alice felt sick to her stomache. She ran to the end iof the barn and got sick. Once she was done she laid her head against the barn.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:40 pm

(^_^)

James smiled and kept his face in her hair, taking in her sweet scent. "I love you too and I'm taking in your very sweet scent." He finally pulled back and looked into her eyes, his own eyes holding a brightness to them.

Samuel followed Alice and rubbed her back, his eyes full of concern. He watched her for a moment. "Are you alright? What's wrong? Are you going to be okay?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:46 pm

Chey smiled her beautiful smile. "Well... I like it when you do that." She laughed and kissed his cheek. "You look amazing."

Alice nodded and looked at him. "I have had a bad dream... about Chey." she whispered. She felt sick all over again. She leaned against him and closed her eyes.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:01 pm

James rested his head against hers and closed his eyes, completely happy. After a moment he opened his eyes and started to tug on her hand gently. "Come on," he said, leading her deeper in the field.

Samuel frowned and continued to rub her back. He kissed the top of her head. "You want to talk about it? Talking may help..." He watched her, his heart aching because of she was feeling.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:09 pm

Chey giggled and followed him. Her heart did a happy little skip inside her heart. She was curious at were he was taking her.

Alice nodded and took in a deep breath. "Chey was screaming and she was grabbing her stomache. She started to cry and she said 'James... is... not... here...'."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:22 pm

James led her past the field and into the woods. He continued to lead her until he finally stopped in a small secluded area that had a lake and a small cave. It had always been his thinking area. "This used to be my thinking area as a kid," he said softly.

Samuel frowned even more and continued to rub her back. "Sounds like she was pregnant and that James left. Don't worry about it, Alice. It's just you're worried about her is all."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:45 pm

Chey looked at him and the beautiful place. She liked the place alot alot. "Its so beautiful up here..."

Alice slowly nodded and felt alittle better. "Thank you.... thank you..." she whispered in his neck. She kissed him up his neck and went up to his cheek.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:58 pm

James smiled. "I know." He grinned and pointed toward the woods. "Look," he said, hoping she would turn around.
Samuel smiled and still continued to rub her back. "You're welcome, Alice dear." His smile grew a little as she kissed up his neck.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:03 pm

Chey looked around and smiled. "Why did you bring me here?" She asked. She turned around and smiled.

Alice kept kissing hi. then she stopped. "I love you...>She whispered. She took his arms and wrapped them around her slim waist.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:15 pm

In a flash James got down to one knee, his face turning serious. There was honestly no better place for him to propose than near his old home. "I bright you here to ask you something." he took in a deep breath. "I love you with all my heart, Chey. I want to be with you until death, I want you to be the mother of my children someday, I want you to be my wife. Will you marry me?" He asked.

Samuel closed his eyes, enjoying the sensation of her lips and her kisses. He pulled her closer to him, opening his eyes after a moment. "And I love you," he said softly, his eyes locked on hers.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:32 pm

Chey was taken back. Her heart begun to beat fast inside her litle chest. She took in a deep breath and tears started to fall. All she could do... was nod.

Alice smiled and sighed. "Would you like to spend the night with me here? We can go and eat in the kitchen then come back here and watch the stars..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:58 pm

James heart raced in anticipation while waiting for her answer and as soon as she nodded, his heart flew out of his chest basically. He stood, pulling her in his arms and kissed her with a fierce passion and love. He was now possibly the happiest man alive.

Samuel grinned and nodded. "I would love to spend the night here with you. That sounds marvelous." He kissed her forehead.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:15 pm

Chey kissed him back and fell onto the wall. The warmth made her shiver and she kept kissing him. His mouth was her own candy and she only needed that to survive.

Alice chuckled softly and closed her eyes. The feel of his lips made her shiver down. She smiled at him keeping her eyes closed. She said nothing only to not ruin the moment.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:36 pm

James had to ball his hands into fists so he wouldn't do anything that she didn't want him to. He deepened the kiss, even more passion and love flowing into it with a new added desire.

Samuel trailed his lips down from her forehead to her cheek and then her neck. He pulled her closer to him and his lips found hers. he kissed her with love, passion and desire.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:14 pm

Chey felt everything in that kiss. Finally she had to break it for oxygen. "Welll... I... am... will be..." She stopped and kissed him again. She needed his lips now more than ever.

Alice smiled under the kiss and pulled him closer. "We need to eat..." She muddered against his lips. She tightened her grasp around him and held onto him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:27 pm

James enjoyed the kiss and when she pulled back he was breathing raggedly. He didn't want air, he wanted her lips and he was thrilled when her lips were against his again. he deepened the kiss and one of his hands inched up her waist some.

Samuel frowned slightly when she said that and rolled so he was over her. His lips moved down to her neck. "Yeah, we should go eat," he muttered, making no attempt to move.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:47 pm

Chey smiled underthe kiss and pulled back again. Her breath was ragged and she felt alittle dizzy. "Hi.." She whispered laughing at herself.

Alice blushed slightly. "We should go..." She whispered. Her heart was rammaging inside her chest. She closed her eyes and smiled.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next