the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amazing Brain

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Amazing Brain - Page 3 Empty Re: The Amazing Brain

Post by ShaneColton Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:23 pm

Elliot stopped. "No wait. I can make vegetable lasagna. It is just as good the way I make it." He smiled and waited for her response. He tossed put away the ground beef and took out a pack of tofu stuff to use instead. It would be fun making some variations to the food he cooked.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:26 pm

Trever watched her, and gave a barely visible grin. "Needed a place to stay, couldn't afford an apartment. What about you? And yes, it is pretty." He glanced around a bit, through a thin curtain of dark hair. He brushed some hair aside, so he could see her better.

Jenna smiled, then said," Yeah, hallways probably aren't the best place to just lurk around in. I walked around a bit, there's a lounge area and a living room. Pick the one you think we should go to." She didn't expect him to actually offer to teach her, so she got a little excited, glad to have ran into someone.

Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:35 pm

Riley nodded to her and thought. "Let's head to the living room and see who we find. Do you know which way it is?" he felt so lost in this place, not knowing where stuff was located. He sighed and looked down both ends of the hall, not sure where to go.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:38 pm

"My roommate," Annaleah said as soon as he was done speaking. "She did nothing but take my make-up, wear my clothes with didn't even fit her, and talk on the phone all night. I was rejected a room transfer, so I took this as soon as I found it," she said, relaxing back into the chair.

Grace fiddled with her hands, watching him put away the meat. She didn;t want anyone else to have to eat differently just because she did. She pursed her hands and shook her head. "Really, it's fine," she said, a small smile on her face. It won't be any trouble for me to make myself something."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:41 pm

"Please?" Elliot asked quietly. "Tell you what. I will make one big one for everyone, and the a little one for you...please?" He really wanted to cook for everyone. Doing stuff like this made him happy. Besides, he had a brother who was a vegetarian.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:45 pm

Grace pursed her lips again and looked at the earnest expression on his face. She was used to doing things herself if she didn;t want something offered. He just seemed so... Eager to please. "Only if you swear it's not too much trouble," she said, her tone serious.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:45 pm

Trever nodded then said, "Well, I wouldn't know about roommates snagging my make-up, but sounds like that sucks." He leaned back a bit, and relaxed, closing his eyes for a while.

Jenna nodded and said. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's the we head to the right to get to the living room. Better grab the guitar, it's kinda important." She wanted to laugh a little at how lost he looked, but didn't want to offend him so she pushed the urge back.

Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:47 pm

"Oh, really? No guyliner?" Annaleah asked jokingly. "And yeah, it did. As long as I get to keep my make-up and there's no one in my room in the middle of the night talking on the phone, I think i'll get along with everyone just fine," she said, smiling s tiny bit. She wondered if the others were anything like that. She hoped not.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:49 pm

Riley nodded and walked into his room. He returned a few seconds later with his guitar gaze in one hand. "Alright. To the living room." hopefully the others wouldn't mind some guitar playing in the living room. Oh well, he didn't really care if they did or not.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:53 pm

Elliot smiled widely. "It's not." He took back out the ground beef and proceeded to make his sauce. When it was done, he started on the veggie version, while laying noodles in separate pans. "My brother is a vegetarian too."
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:56 pm

Gracelynn smiled a bit wider, feeling more natural again. Sh just couldn;t stand the smell of the meat cooking. When it was masked with tomatoe sauce it was a wolcome relief. "How long has he been a vegetarian?" She asked. She was nearing on 10 years now. She had never liked meat and at a young age she knew it was wrong to kill animals.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:58 pm

Trever's opened his eyes and they flashed with humor for a bit and he said, "Nah, I tried guyliner once. The color wasn't right for me. I doubt anyone will be in your room talking. Unless you had a creeper in your room. Hopefully not." He blinked, realizing he almost never said a paragraph that long, and that this girl was actually fun to talk to.

Jenna smiled and pointed to the guitar, saying " I like it. Very cool." She headed to the living room and found it, and saw a couch against the wall. She sat on the couch and said, "Okay. I'm ready to be taught guitar by the Grand Master."
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:59 pm

Elliot concentrated on her, his hands making the food with ease. "About fifteen years now, I believe. He is thirty year old, quite a bit older than me." He smiled, almost done with the meat lasagna. The oven was already preheating so he quickly got to making the veggie version.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:06 am

Grace nodded, smiling a bit more. Dedication. She liked when someone had that as a trait. It meant they culd most likely be relied on. She was alsways hoping for someone to rely on. She liked the thought of being protected when she couldn't hold herself together. That was a lot more often than it sounded, too.

Annaleah nodded. "I really hope not. A creeper would not make my year go very smoothly. Unless I creeped them back. Then it might be fun," she mused, biting her lip when she was done talking for a moment. "And with a little time, I'm sure I could find your perfect color," she joked. She was actually making a friend.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:09 am

"Yes, I'm sure no creeper would mess with you." Trever smirked, and said, " Oh really? What do you think my perfect color would be?" He waited for her answer, glad to find someone with a sense of humor.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:05 pm

Annaleah tapped her chin, cocking her head slightly. "I'm thinking a midnight blue or maybe a steel silver," she said, brushing his hair back gently to really look at his eyes, her expression determined. She pulled her hands back and nodded. "Yeah, either one of those," she chuckled. "But I kinda like the natural look you got going on."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:15 pm

Riley laughed lightly and tuned his guitar before playing couple warm up chords. He explained the basics to her and showed her a few easy chords. "Got it?" he asked after he finished explaing to her. "Want to try a few chords?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:37 am

((finally got to a different computer and put pics of my two charries Very Happy ))

Trever tensed little when she reached up, but softened after feeling her gently swipe back a few hairs, to look at his dark eyes. Then he said jokingly,"Well, that ruins my trip to get guyliner at the mall." He was curious about her, and wanted to get to know her, but he wasn't quite sure why. She seemed...different.

Jenna watched and listened intently as he showed her how to do a few beginner notes. "Uh, yeah I think I've got it. Looks easy enough so far." She smiled at him and said,"Think I'm ready to try it."
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:42 pm

Riley put the guitar in her hands and put her fingers over the right frets and strings. "Press down hard to make sure they are pressed down all the way." He told her softly and put the pick in her other hand. "C'mon, give it a try."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:03 pm

Jenna felt her cheeks burn up a little bit, but let his hands guide her. She took the pick, and played the chords softly. She turned to him, a big smile on her face, and said, "It sounds so pretty. Thank you." she softly played the few chords again, happy to be learning something new.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:25 pm

Annaleah grinned and then covered her mouth and she yawned quietly, leaning back in her bean bag chair. "So, tell me about yourself," she said, turning to him slightly more. "Like, your family and stuff." She wanted to know more about this guy. He was kinda cute and he didn't seem to mind her being a bit more outgoing than a lot of people.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm

Trever frowned, and said," I don't really have a family. "You don't really want to hear the sad, dramatic story of Trever the orphan boy, do you?" He saw her yawn and got up real quick. "Be right back." He walked out of the room, and came back with a small blanket, then threw it to her. "Uh, there." He looked away, a little embarrassed, then said "What about your family?"
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:51 pm

Annaleah blushed lightly as he tossed the blanket to her. and covered her midsection up, keeping her legs and shouldrs exposed. "Thanks," she mumbled softly. "Um, I have a little sister, but that's it. My parents were killed when I was 7," she said, shrugging half heartedly. She didn't have a problem talking about it anymore. She was used to it.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:04 pm

Trever wasn't good at comforting words, so he said, "Well, at least that's something we have in common. No parents." He watched her, kind of wishing he had thrown her a bigger blanket. He wasn't all to comfortable around pretty girls...but he didn't show it.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:09 pm

Annaleah wasn't cold, but she was glad she had the blanket. It was a security thing to her, not having her stomach exposed, covered by a blanket. It made her feel more comfortable. "Yeah," she said, nodding slightly. She was good with silence, but usually liked when she had something to stay. "I'm kinda glad you were the first one to talk to me," she said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next