the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amazing Brain

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Amazing Brain - Page 4 Empty Re: The Amazing Brain

Post by Purple Dragon Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:15 pm

Trever blinked, then looked back at her, his hair still out of the way since she brushed it aside. He hadn't bothered moving it back. "Really?" He wondered why, but instead said, "Well...I'm glad I was the first one to talk to you, too."
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:51 pm

Annaleah looked down, a small smile adorning her lips. "Thanks. I mean, I'm glad we talked first because i saw some of the other guys and they all seem so... Stiff. I guess you did at first, but you sort of seem like you're not sure awkward." Annaleah blushed. She seemed to be digging herself a hole.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:58 pm

Trever sat back, and listened intently. "Well consider me unstiffened." He relaxed some more, and let himself drift off for a while, thinking. She was nice, and different then other people. Yet, he had no clue what to say next. Weird.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:14 pm

Riley smiled to her and took the guitar back carefully. "No problem. The hardest part about this instrument is building up tough skin so the strings don't hurt your fingers." he played a couple quick scales before going into a soft made up song.

Mai looked around. "So, would you like to go meet some of the others?" She asked him, smoothing down her skirt. She looked at him, her head tilted slightly. He was cute, but probably out of her league. A sigh escaped her lips and she forced a small smile.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:49 pm

Jenna nodded, and went silent, listening to his soft song. She loved instruments, but unfortunately never learned to play one before. After a while, she said, quietly, "Wow, you are really good, it sounds amazing. You make that song yourself?" She grinned at him, noticing that he was actually kinda cute. Really cute actually. She frowned a bit, and shook the thought out of her head, feeling embarrassed.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:59 pm

Riley looked up at her and smiled. "Yea. intro to a song my band wrote last year." His fingers moved absentmindedly and he glanced around teh room. He wondered where everyone else was. This place had to have more than just two people. Maybe he would see more at dinner or something. Was there a set dinner time here?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:41 am

Jenna smiled back, and started looking around also. "Well, it's a nice song. So...where are all the people? Want to roam around and see if we can find some?"
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:32 pm

"Sure." Riley stood up and put the guitar in its case again. He looked over at her and smiled before leading them out of the room. "Hellooooooo? Anyone else exsist?" He called through the halls as they walked.

(anyone else wanna run into them?)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:52 pm

I ish back ya'll! I have like 3 charries who aren't talking to anyone
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:53 pm

I have Able, who's free.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:16 pm

Landon chuckled and nodded. "Sure," he said, looking down at her quietly. She was definitely cute, but he didn't want to try anything so early in this expiriment just in case something bad happened. He didn;t want to be uncomfortable around someone for the rest of the year, especially a cute girl. He had just gotten over his awkward stage.

Annaleah stood after a minute, looking down at him with a small smile and offering her hand. "Wanna go meet some others?" She asked, cocking her head slightly. "I mean, they won't all be as cool as us, but it's worth a shot."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:24 pm

Mai looked over him a small smile on her face. She straited out her skirt slightly and smiled widely. He really was quite cute. And her parents werent here to stop her from getting with anyone....
No. This was just starting and if she screwed something up she would have to deal with it for a year.
"Would ou like to meat some others?" she offered him.

Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:35 pm

Trever smirked and grabbed her hand, pulling himself out of the beanbag. "Sure. And yes, it's worth a shot, but i doubt it." He straightened his black T-shirt with his free hand and said, "Okay. You lead the way."

Jenna smiled, and said "Hmm, I think I hear a few voices, but not quite sure." She grinned and listened carefully for more people.

Last edited by Purple Dragon on Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:08 pm

Annaleah kept his hand for a little longer than needed before dragging him into the living room, just as another couple of people were coming into the room. A tall boy and a little Asian girl. Hm.. Definitely not as cool as them. Annaleah dropped his hand as soon as they entered the room.

Landon nodded, though he had just answered that question. "C'mon," he said, leading her into the living room. There were two people already in there and he thought they were holding hands as they walked in, but he couldn't be sure because it was over in a blink. "Hi."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:16 pm

Samara kept wandering down random hallways, hoping to meet someone interesting. She couldn't wait to start the school year, except she was already dreading the homework. But maybe she would be in some of the same classes as the people who were living here.

Elliot stuck the food into the preheated oven, smiling and taking a seat on the counter again. "So, tell me about yourself. I want to get to know the people I'm living with." He cocked his head slightly, as he always did when listening and thinking.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:13 pm

Trever nodded to the guy, and said."Hey." before sitting on the couch, motioning for Annaleah to sit next to him....if she wanted. He felt himself smirk a little, and his hair fell into his eyes again. He was used to that by now. "So. What brings you guys here?"
He leaned back, still pretty bored but figuring that making conversation might make things around here more exciting.

Jenna smiled, and said" maybe we should go back to the living room, I'm pretty sure that's where some people are." She grabbed Riley's arm and gently pulled him in the direction they came from.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4