the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heidlys.....

+5
Purple Dragon
Avery
Ravyn
Momo13
Bells
9 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Heidlys..... - Page 5 Empty Re: Heidlys.....

Post by Purple Dragon Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:00 pm

Trever

"Hm. Figured a wall would hurt more to punch then a person." I shrugged, and held her hand for a bit longer then needed, and slowly pulled my own hand away.

"I'm not going to force you to vent to me, but if you want to talk about it, I'm here." Just then Sally's head popped in, and she gave me a grin and a thumbs-up, while I shooed her away.

"Sorry bout that. She likes to pop up randomly." I leaned back and half-closed my eyes. "Anyway, yeah. If you want to talk, go for it."
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:14 pm

Kira looked down at him again and sighed. It might be nice to tell someone about Logan. But then again, he was a secret she liked to keep.

"I figured if i punched you again I would break you. Not that I would mind, but the people with the 'cure' might." Kira looked at her hand and clenched and unclenched her fist a couple times. Small white scar lines littered her hands and wrists.

"Tell me about the girl who keeps popping up?" She asked him, looking down at him again.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:25 pm

Trever

My voice lowered to a harsh whisper. "If I tell you, you tell me about Logan, okay?" I gazed at the wall, my eyes looking distant. "She's Sally. My little sister. You know how I said that it's hard to keep ghosts around for long? Well, they either go to heaven or hell, or stay in this world, haunting the place they died."

"They can't really go far from where they died, unless I summon them or something. But, Sally...well. I was holding her when she died, so technically she died on me. That's why she's always around, and why I couldn't keep Logan here."

I frowned, hoping she didn't ask too much from my past but secretly glad to have been able to tell someone about Sally.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:40 pm

Kira listened and nodded. She died in his arms. Kira wished she was around when Logan passed. Wished that she could hold him as he died.

"Logan was my best friend since i was thirteen. After my dad died, my mom turned to alcohol. My brother got arrested and i was a sobbing mess. He took me into his life and gave me an escape." She pulled out a pack of ciggarettes from under her pillow that had one left. It had only had one left for two years now. "Not the greatest escape. But it was one. He is the reason I dont give my name out. Why people dont see my eyes." She paused and swallowed a sob that wanted to come. "We were attacked in an alley by a gang who wanted to have their way with me. He wouldnt let the touch me and told me to run. I wasnt all that strong back then. I couldn't have taken them back then. Ironic, isnt it? That after the fact i get the strength i need." She wiped away a tear that ran down her face.

"I went back to find him, and saw him dead on the ground. his body was still warm....like if i got there just minutes sooner i could have saved him." Kira's hands trembled more as she spoke. Why was she opening up to this guy? She barely knew him.

Because he was the one who logan chose.

She rolled up the sleeves of her jacket and showed her the inners of her wrists. Fire tattoo's snaked up her arms, but she was showing the scars. "He was the last i let it. And when he was gone, i tried to leave myself. But i wouldnt die. Someone was always there to save me, even if i didnt know them. And somehow i ended up here." She realized that she was going past just telling him about logan and started telling him about herself. Her lips closed and she stopped herself from continuing.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:52 pm

Trever

I listened carefully, taking in everything she told me. Part of me wondered why she was telling me all of this. The other part wanted to comfort her somehow.

Slowly, I said"Well I'm glad you didn't die. It seems I owe you my very own life story, if you want to hear it." I stared at her scars, and set my hand on her arm, rolling her sleeve back down. "That's all in the past. Guess all you can do now is raise your head and look towards the future, instead of wanting to die." Then I shrugged. "Or some other cheesy crap like that."
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:01 pm

Kira shook her head and pulled her knees to her chest. "You dont owe me a story. I....I needed to tell that to someone." Her hands were trembling more than ever and she reached udner the pillow and pulled out a new ciggarett pack that hasnt been opened yet and ripped the wrapping off. She pulled out a white stick of death and lit it with her zippo lighter. She was about to start smoking when she looked down at him.
"you....you want one?" She asked him, offering the pack. Kira took a long drag and her hands stopped twitching some. Her way out was her way to stay calm. Or as calm as possible for her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:07 pm

Trever

I frowned and looked down at the cigarette pack. "How the hell did you get that in here?" I shrugged and said,"Sure, I'll try one."

I reached in the box and grabbed one, holding it out for her to light. I noticed her twitching and glanced up at her. "Am I making you nervous?"
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:24 pm

Kira smirked at him. "I have my sources." she lit his smoke and leaned back on the edge of the bed so her head was next to his. With they way she was laying on the bed, her head was dangling off the side next to his and her feet were braced agains a wall.

She glanced over to him and lowered her glasses slightly. "No. You don't make me nervous. I'm just naturally twitchy and thinking about Logan sometimes makes it worse." she took another drag and puffed the stream of smoke into his face, an evil grin on her face.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:06 pm

Trever

I coughed, the smoke away, taking extra care to cough in her face, without covering my mouth. "Thanks for breathing on me." I said sarcastically.
"I guess thinking about dead guys tends to make someone twitchy, but now it's just us. Deal with it."

I leaned my head back a little more, and it brushed against hers. I didn't even realize she was that close, so I moved my head back and said,"Sorry." Then I turned to look her in the eyes and said, with a bit of a tease in my voice,"I like your eyes." I poofed a cloud of smoke right in her face, getting her back for doing it to me and having my own small grin.

Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:07 pm

Kira blushed lightly when his head brushed against hers. "Now your just sayin that to get on my nerves." she pushed the glasses back up her nose and looked over at him. "You know, I was on the verge of killing you this morning. But now, well I shared a smoke with you. It's rare that I share smokes, especially here."

She looked over his body and sighed. "How badly did I hurt you?" she asked him, her voice softer and kinder as she asked him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:03 pm

Trever

"I don't know. I haven't bothered to check. It would be a shame to break your punching bag, right?" I smirked, then closed my eyes again, sighing. "Truthfully, you pack quite a punch." I lifted my shirt slightly, and on my stomach was a swelling bruise in the shape of a fist, that was turning black and purple. It also seemed to be oozing. Nasty.

I shrugged carelessly. "That and a couple of sprained, maybe broken ribs. I don't think we have a nurse around here though, we are underground." I put my shirt back down, wondering if she saw all the scars I had. "Don't worry, you didn't cause those other scars. They're...from something different."
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:33 pm

Kira reached down and pushed his shirt up a bit too look at the bruise. "Sorry bout that....My anger tends to get the best of me. And you tend to bring out my anger." She pushed her feet off teh wall and flipped off the bed so she was infront of him. "I can help patch you up...i've had my fair share of broken bones and bruises." She grabbed a spare t-shirt of hers and started ripping a few long continous strips.

Kira looked over him and bit her lower lip. "Take your shirt off and sit up so your back isnt against the bed." She told him, finishing off teh strips.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:47 pm

Trever

I looked at her and raised a dark eyebrow, then slowly took my shirt off, trying not to wince. I bit the bottom of my lip, to keep from grunting, and that just made my lip start to bleed. Freaking fantastic.

I got my shirt off and threw it down, studying Kira carefully. I had a long scar coming from my right shoulder, down near my belly button, and a bunch of other scars on my chest. Even on my back was a big scar between the shoulder blades, with a few extras here and there.

"So. Why are you doing this? What made you suddenly want to help me?" I was curious, because she suddenly seemed slightly worried.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:01 pm

Kira didnt answer him at first as she started to wrap his chest. Her fingers trembled as she worked, but she was able to get done what she needed too. once she finished wrapping his chest, she ran her finger down the long scar. "Impressive scar." She paused and looked at him, staring into his eyes.

"Because....I need to move on. And Logan thinks you can help with that....you cant exactly help if you are broken or dead." She muttered softly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Trever

I didn't know what to do after that, and when she traced my scar it sent a slight chill down my spine, and I wondered what she was up to.

Then my voice lowered and I looked at her sunglasses, right where I thought her eyes out to be. I gently grabbed her hand and held it. "Doesn't matter what Logan wants. Do you want me to help you move on?"
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:18 pm

Kira put her ciggarette out and looked down at his hand that held hers. She closed her eyes adn sighed. ".....Yes." She let her fingers curl around his hand and just relaxed. She wanted to let someone else in.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:30 pm

Trever

Sally. She has the worst timing ever. She popped in to give me another thumbs up, then poofed away giggling like a maniac. Hmph.

I glanced back at Kira, knowing I might regret doing what I was about to do. But I did it anyways.

I put one of my hands behind her neck, and my other hand still holding hers. Then I pulled her down, and kissed her, not completely sure if that was the right thing to do.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:43 pm

Kira jerked away slightly, but ended up leaning into the kiss. Her hand went behind his head and she closed her eyes. The kiss sent shivers down her back. It awsnt like ones seh would get lately. it was....caring.

Was this what she wanted? To be with a guy who she wanted nothing more than to beat up?

Maybe. Quite possibly. Probably. Yes.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:57 pm

Trever

I pulled back, just barely, my forehead resting against hers. "I'm sorry. I don't want to confuse you. Heck, I've even managed to confuse myself."
I stared at her softly, realizing how I was brutally, fearfully, gladly, falling for a girl.

A girl who I hated only this morning. Ironic, isn't it?
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:06 pm

Kira looked away from him and slowly stood up. She wasnt sure if she actually wanted this or not. He thoughts went back to Logan and she clenched and unclenced a fist. she wanted to punch something. Anything. The confusion she was feeling was making her angry. Angry at herself for not know what she wanted. She punched a wall, and stood with her back to trever. Why? Why couldnt she figure out her feelings?

she looked down at her left hand that left a small dent in the reinforced walls. She had no words to describe anything of how she felt right now. Because she didnt know how she felt right now.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:14 pm

Trever

I sat there for a while, trying to collect my own thoughts. I knew I'd regret that. I just knew it, but I did it anyways, because I'm just that damn stubborn.

I stood up, and set my hand on her shoulder. "I should go. I guess that was not the brightest thing to do. Thanks for patching me up." I moved to open the door and stopped, saying "Later Fluff."

Then I entered the hallway, shutting the door behind me and sighing, while Sally yelled my ear off.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:04 pm

Dante

I rose my brow even further, disbelief coloring my features. "That's....interesting." I replied after a moment, deciding that insulting the only people I knew would be a bad idea. "Um..so..lemme just make sure I got this. I was kidnapped, well, picked up off the streets, and injected with Heidlys." Thy much I'd figured out on my own. "And the junk they gave me that made it away turns me into some kinda freaky mutant?"
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:07 pm

Iris: Theo and i nodded. "Most likely, yes." i said. "I know its sort of hard to wrap your brain around at first.... you'll figure it out soon enough. And hey, if you need proof, just ask..... Theo can poof somewhere or i can make you see something that shouldnt even exist....." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:17 pm

Dante

I shook my head, still having issues with the idea. But...I didn't really want to see myself proved wrong. Instead of saying anything about that I glanced up and down the hall before slowly standing. "So...Do you know how many of us there are?"
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:40 pm

Kira clenched and unclenched a fist. Why? Why him? She punched the wall again before sliding down to her knees and just crying. She was so confused on what to do and who to trust.

“Logan….why? Why, why, why?!” She took off his ring and chucked in across the room, watching as it clanged against the floor. “Why can’t I just let you go?” The last question was a whisper to herself. She sat on the ground with her head in her hands and her fingers pulling at her hair. She was losing her sanity again. Just like when her mom died. Only this time, Logan wasn’t there to help her stay together. This time, her insanity was caused by Logan.

Kira was too stubborn to go after Trever and admit that she actually needed him and wanted him to stay with her. So instead she played with the bit of t-shirt he wrapped around her hand and hoped he would come back to her. He probably wouldn’t, she probably freaked him out.

“Why?” she cried and sobbed for what seemed like hours before pulling herself together again. She pulled the glasses back on and the hood back up. She left the room and stood in a wing by Trever’s room. She didn’t actually know his room was down there, she was just trying to find a place to think outside of her room.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum