the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heidlys.....

+5
Purple Dragon
Avery
Ravyn
Momo13
Bells
9 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Heidlys..... - Page 4 Empty Re: Heidlys.....

Post by Alice Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:36 pm

Red wrote:Ro: I was starting to feel a little dizzy, was starting to loose my sense of smell. I had to get out of there before they put any more gas in the room. "I'll find him right now and come back with him, ok?" Without waiting for an answer, I sprinted to the door and heard it lock a moment after I had opened it. I slipped outside, and feeling like a traitor, shut the door again. She'll just pass out for a few hours. Nothing else. She'll be fine, I consoled myself. I walked towards the commons room a bit more and tried to get the grogginess out of my system. I sat down in a chair for a minute or two, think of all the other empty rooms. After a moment, when I was feeling a bit more awake, I stood up and turned left, heading to the next empty room.

Angela waited and waited but the girl never came back. She was frustrated. Finally she sat up ignoring the pain and went to the door. She opened it and walked into the hallways. She was the only one. "Weird." She whispered looking around her.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:40 pm

Trever

I closed my eyes and drifted off for a bit, listening to the familiar sounds around me. Then came the unmistakable sound of Kira's rapt footsteps, and she walked right by me, muttering to herself.

"Go, go! Try talking to her! Maybe you can get her to smile or something, cause I know you're just a big softie." Sally chimed. I opened one dark eye, watching Kira go past through a thin curtain of my shiny black hair. "I am not a softie..." I murmured.

"You totally are! Why, just yesterday you and I played house." she giggled and I opened both eyes, and sat up. "That's you. You're different. She...well...she's just not as easy to get along with."

Sally started to pout, floating around me making creepy noises that only something dead could pull off. She blinked her eyes and gave me the puppy dog face. "Go talk to her. For me?" Damn. She got me.

"Fine, but only cause I love you, Squirt." I got up and started following Kira's footsteps while Sally disappeared. I sighed, then said, loud enough for Kira to hear clearly" Who you muttering to? Imaginary friend?"

Like I should be talking, considering the whole 'talks to ghosts' concept...

Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:22 pm

Logan disapeared when Trever walked up behind Kira. She turned to face him, a scowl on her face. She didnt answer him. The last thing she needed was someone to tell her she was insane. That fact was already known by her.

"Why are you here?" She asked him, her voice sour and bitter. He caused her best friend to leave her again. Her dark sunglasses covered her eyes. Unlike Logan she hadnt mastered keeping her eyes blank of emotion. The glasses were her shield from letting people into her life.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:34 pm

Trever

I shrugged, then said,"Maybe cause it gets pretty hard to walk after getting punched and thrown around." I tilted my head a little, wondering who she was talking to.

"I can talk and see ghosts. So, I won't think you're all weird for muttering under your breath." I had never told anyone I could talk to ghosts before, but, what are the chances she'd believe me anyway?
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:54 pm

Kira's eyes widened at what he said and she restrained hersefl from grabbing the front of his shirt and slamming him against a wall. "Are you lying to me?" She asked him softly, keeping her temper undercontrol. "If you had a name....could you like...summon them or something?" For the first time while talking with someone her voice trembled. She was starting to show weakness.

She clearned her voice and just watched him. Kira would do almost anything to have one last conversation with Logan. her hand trembled slightly as she waited for his answer.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:10 pm

Trever

I looked at her suspiciously, wondering why the sudden interest. "Nope. No lies. I could probably summon one if I wanted.
Isn't that right, Sally?" Just then, Sally made herself visible, but only barely. She smiled and waved at Kira,"Hello lady!"

Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:22 pm

Kira jumped back slightly at the little girl that appeared out of no where. She pulled a picture out of her back pocket. "C-can you bring him here?" The picture she held was the last one she had of Logan. "His name is Logan...." She paushed trying to remember his last name. It had been so long sense she had heard it.
For the life of her she couldnt bring herself to say his last name. "His name is Logan." She told him again softly, the hand holding the picture tremblign slightly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:48 pm

Trever

I stared at her, watching her expression. This Logan guy, she must've liked him. A lot. I felt a little, conflicted at this for some reason but nodded stiffly. "We'd need to go somewhere else. Instead of just standing in the hallway."

I couldn't believe I was actually gonna do this, but I took the picture anyway, ready to try it.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:59 pm

Kira nodded and took his wrist, dragging him over to her room. She kicked open the door and pulled him in. "ok....can you do this?" She was anxious to see him again. She adjusted her glasses and pulled her hood back up. She wanted to look liek she did last time she saw Logan. Part of her wondered if he aged like she did. She wondered if he was still fifteen.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:13 pm

Trever

I was dragged hopelessly to her room, sulking. This is why I normally didn't tell people about the ghost thing. "Let me talk to this person!" or" I wanna see this guy one more time!" always happened.

"I slammed the door to her room and said,"Fine. I can do it, but only once. You have to remember, that the dead belong with the dead. Most of them don't like being pulled up, it's not natural." I glanced at the picture of the guy and flicked it away, then closed my eyes, concentrating.

"Alright. Logan." I thought, imagining him and feeling small beads of sweat pop up on my forehead. "Dude. C'mon. Some chick wants you." Then I grunted a little, and opened my eyes, seeing Logan appear dimly in the room."
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:08 pm

Kira watched as Logan started to appear in the room. A very rare smile spread across her lips and she held back tears.
"Logan..." Her voice was a horse whisper. SHe wanted to go over and hug him. She wanted to be in his arms again.
"Ki...whats going on? Why am I here? I died." He was blunt and to the point with her. A single tear rolled down her cheek.
"I...I needed to see you....s-say sorry. I should---
"You wouldnt have stopped it Kira. Stop beating yourself up over it..." he noticed her crying silently and sighed. "Hey, dude, I dont know who you are, but give her a hug for me?" He asked the guy who summoned him. Seeing Kira like this hurt him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:51 pm

Trever

I grit my teeth, staring at the floor, and trying to maintain the connection while the guy talked. It's harder than it looks. Then Kira cried, and my whole chivalrous side kicked in, and I got concerned, and that just made it even freaking harder to concentrate.

I tried to ignore the touching scene going on, feeling out of place and awkward. Then the guy asked me to hug Kira, and that surprised me, almost breaking the connection, and his ghost faded a little.

"W-what? She'll just punch me." I frowned, and glanced over at Kira.

She looked so...upset...yet happy at the same time. I sighed, and walked closer to her, wrapping my arms around her sorta gently, but a little stifflike too.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:43 am

Kira instictively took a step away from the guy when he aproached her. She sent a glare to logan but let the guy hug her. She actually wrapped her arms around him and half clug to him. For the first time in years she was being held. And being held made her feel safe.
She looked up and saw that logan had left them. More tears filled her eyes and she burrowed her face into the guys shoulder. "Thank you." SHe muffled out softly, a few stray tears falling down her face.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:10 am

Trever

Right after I hugged her, I got distracted and the connection broke with the Logan dude. That, of course, seemed to make her cry even more.

I relaxed a little, gently rubbing her back. "Yeah. It's nice to hold...a person." Yeah. Nice to hold someone that isn't a ghost. I can sorta do an awkward hug around Sally, but ghosts aren't the most...solid people.

My voice lowered to a soft whisper, and I said,"It seems that I was caught up in getting your name, I didn't even introduce myself, but you seem to recognize me from wandering around this place." Heh, might as well introduce myself now that we were...you know, hugging. Kinda awkward to hug some stranger.

"I'm Trever. With an "e" at the end instead of "o"." I shrugged. "Guess my parents wanted it to be slightly unique or something."

Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:16 pm

"I know who you are. I know who everyone is here." Kira made it her buisness to know who was who in this type of place.

She held the hug longer than she would normally with someone before pulling away. A few tears streaked down her cheeks and she turned away to hide them. Kira sat on her bed, her right leg tucked under her and her left leg dangling off the bed. A rare moment came where she removed her glasses to wipe her eyes.

Her green eyes were slightly red from the tears that fell and it made her want to hide them even more.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:34 pm

Trever

I let her go, wanting to comfort her, but not sure how. I mean, I was in a dimly lit room, with a pretty girl who was freaked out, that I just hugged, and I only met her, what, three hours ago? Now she was wigging out cause I showed her a ghost. Damn. That always happens.

I stayed standing, and couldn't help but staring into her eyes when she took her sunglasses off. Her eyes...were...beautiful. I didn't understand why she would want to hide them. "I like your eyes..." I said this with a low voice, just loud enough for her to hear.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:46 pm

Kira held back sobs taht wanted to come. She reached under the covers on her bed and pulled out a small stuffed penguin. Its fur was worn and gone in some patches and to say the least, it was a little worse for the wear. She hugged it close to her and looked down.

When he commented on her eyes a blush rose to her cheeks. Why? Why did he have to say that? "I hate my eyes. They tell too many secrets and emotions." Weakness showed in her eyes beacuse of how sad they were.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:52 pm

Trever

I guess that kinda made sense. I shrugged again, and said," They're really pretty. Just thought you ought to know." I came closer to her and knelt by the bed, my face maybe a foot away from hers.

"Secrets' eh? I don't see anything bad." I swiped my hair out of my own eyes and said,"What secrets do you see in my eyes?"
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:06 pm

Kira looked at him, her green eyse looking into his. She pushed her black hair out of her face and just looked at him, trying to read him. "Your eyes hold saddness. Regret." just like hers did. If he knew her past, if he knew what had happened to her he would see only bad. She wasnt a good person. Not even an ok person. She was a very bad person.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:19 pm

Trever

I simply nodded. "Yeah. Yours too. Yet they have a hint of happiness in them, maybe from the past.' I knew mine weren't like that. My life was never happy.

"So. What do we do now?" I looked down, still right beside her, wondering if I would get punched again. My stomach still hurt. Ugh. I ignored it and thought, half wondering who that Logan guy was.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:05 pm

Kira shook her head. "My eyes dont hold happiness anymore." she slid her glasses back on and looked down. She was trying to hide herself again.

When he asked what they should do she just shrugged. She looked up and back into his eyes again. A piece of hair fell into his face, but she pushed it out of the way so she could look at his eyes. When she couldnt find what she was looking for she dropped her hand from his hair and leaned back on her bed. "I dunno. There isn't much to do here." she glanced at him again and shook her head

She knew why Logan had trever hug her. He wanted Kira to get over him and move on. Find someone else to take care of her. But she didn't want that. Kira didn't need anyone to take care of her besides herself.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:03 pm

Trever

I tensed slightly as she reached up, but she only brushed away a few hairs.
I had no idea what to do next, but I wasn't going to leave her yet. Anytime I wanted I could just poof away, but I found myself somewhat intrigued and curious about her. I hadn't hugged a girl in what seemed like forever.

I tried to choose my words carefully and said, slowly, "So, Logan. want to talk about it? I don't have anywhere else to go, so I'm all ears." I shook my head, just barely, to get the hair back in my eyes. I didn't want her to see the slight hint of envy that was there, and I even hated myself for being jealous of a dead guy.

She didn't even like me...did she? Nah. No way. Sally seemed to think different, but she was always trying to get me a date. That's Sally for ya. She might be dead and miserable, but she always tried to make others happy.

Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:30 pm

Kira caught the envy that was in his eyes before his hair swooshed back into place. So, he was jealous of logan? That was....interesting to know.

"Whats there to tell?" She asked, shrugging and petting the stuffed penguin. Her hands trembled slightly against the patches of fur. Her right hand was stilld bleeding from when she punched the wall, and put her penguin down to keep from getting blood on it. She didnt feel the pain of the cuts, but hated the way it looked. Just more scars on her fair skin.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:46 pm

Trever

"How am I supposed to know, he's your friend." I frowned, noticing her bleeding hand. She cut it? Again?

"What happened to your hand?" I asked. Then, without warning, I tore off a part of my black shirt and gently took her hand, and started to wrap it around her hand. "Keep this on tightly or you'll keep losing blood..." I muttered, not really sure why I was doing this.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:53 pm

Kira looked at her hand when he took it and started wrapping it. "I punched a wall after you found out my name. Better than punching you again..." She flinched slightly, almost unnoticble, as he wrapped her hand tightly.

"Logan...he is one story that is just too long to tell." She sighed softly and looked over his shoulder to where logan was standing not ten minutes ago. "Its a really long story, and a somewhat sad one." Although, that didnt say much because her whole life was one sad story.

Kira kept looking at their hands. Usually she hated when people touched her and would pull away and punch them. But she....didnt mind him holding her hand right now. She didnt mind him touching her like he had been. His hand was warm as it held hers and it was strange to her. She wasnt used to a warm hand.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum