the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heidlys.....

+5
Purple Dragon
Avery
Ravyn
Momo13
Bells
9 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Heidlys..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Heidlys.....

Post by Alice Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:11 pm

"SHUT UP!!!" Angela said her temper flaring. Who was this girl and who did she think she was? "Slade... his name is Slade." She whispered after a couple minutes of silence. Her mind wa getting fogged up.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:16 pm

Ro: I was starting to feel a little dizzy, was starting to loose my sense of smell. I had to get out of there before they put any more gas in the room. "I'll find him right now and come back with him, ok?" Without waiting for an answer, I sprinted to the door and heard it lock a moment after I had opened it. I slipped outside, and feeling like a traitor, shut the door again. She'll just pass out for a few hours. Nothing else. She'll be fine, I consoled myself. I walked towards the commons room a bit more and tried to get the grogginess out of my system. I sat down in a chair for a minute or two, think of all the other empty rooms. After a moment, when I was feeling a bit more awake, I stood up and turned left, heading to the next empty room.
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:37 am

Trever

Damn. Knew that one was coming. Need to remember to yell at Sally later.

She jabbed her hand out, and my breath flew out of me, making me double over. I got up and spit even more blood out on the carpet.
After getting my wind back, I glared at her fiercely and said, "Janitor's gonna get you for that. You're lucky I don't hit girls. If you don't want the whole "Fluff" name, then stop being so damn stubborn and tell me your real one!"

This girl. She really must enjoy making me a punching bag. Oh well, I've taken harder hits before.

Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:41 am

Kira glared at him and rolled her wrist a couple times. "Janitor has yet to get me." She told him, a somewhat smug look on her face. And even if he wanted to, no one could catch her. "Make you a deal, we race. If you win I'll tell you my name. if i win, you stop with this "Fluff" nonsense." She barely made these types of deals, but she was certain she would win.

(he should totally do some shadow stuff to win this....)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:37 pm

(Razz)

Trever

Really? Did she not see my power? Did those glasses make her eyesight get all wacked up? A race...I've got this one in the bag. She might be fast, but my shadow thing is faster.

I just nodded, and said,"Fine. A race. Are you wanting to just stand around and race in the hallway?" I gestured to where we were, a nice little pool of blood staining the carpet. That sure is welcoming. "Or shall we go somewhere else?"

I didn't mind where the hell we went. As long as I could picture my surroundings, I could just pop up in the shadows. That's why I always surveyed a room when entering.

I didn't quite understand why I wanted to know her name so badly, but I took it as a challenge, and was ready to face that challenge head on.
Even if I got punched.
Really hard.
In the stomach.
Again.

Ouch...
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:16 pm

Dante -

It had only been a few days since the pain had passed. Only hours since my name had escaped the folds of this mind numbing sickness. I could barely believe that that's all it was, a disease. The pain it caused, followed by the sense of dying...knowing that you would never be free from these chains again.
That didn't seem like a disease to me. More like torture, hours and hours of torture.
But it wasn't. It was a simple disease called heidlys.
I knew when the cuffs had unlocked in the midst of all the pain. But then I hadn't cared. It wasn't enough to cause me to try and think past it. My name I knew now was Dante. At least I knew that much.
Shaking my head a little I stood, gripping my head as a small remainder of the the sickness caused waves of pain to push through me. Trying to get past this I stumbled towards the door, blinking slowly in an effort to clear my vision.
Everything still seemed a little fuzzy as I pushed open the door and took a few small, shaky steps into the hall. Oh, thats right, my glasses. Where were my glasses? I glanced back into the bare room and sighed upon not seeing one hint of them. Instead of making the effort to move any further I just sunk to the ground right there and buried my head in my hands.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:25 pm

Kira looked at him then around the area. "We start here then go to my room. First one to the door wins." But she wouldnt tell him where her room was. He could find that out himself. She was confident taht she would win this race and keep her name a secret. No one could outrun her. She didnt wait for his repsonce to the finish line before getting ready to run.

"Ready? .... Set? ..." A grin spread across her face as she got ready to run. "Go." She took off faster than anyone could see, weaving through the halls.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:26 pm

Shilo -

When done with my rounds I slipped back into my room and shut the door, letting it become a barrier between me and everyone else. I had to be strong out there, help the others. In here I just let go, the tears slipping down my cheeks as I thought about everything.
Slipping into the corner of my room I sat down on my bed in the corner and sighed, curling up in a ball a second later. My head laid down on my knees as I let myself go for a moment. I, We had to get out of here. But how....
Letting years of ideas run over my mind I carefully picked though all of them again. Maybe...maybe the time was coming to do this..just maybe...

Last edited by Bells on Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:41 pm

Trever

"Where's your ro-" I started, and then she just took off. I stood back for a while, letting her get a head start and thinking carefully about the direction she was heading.

I closed my eyes, and concentrated on the shadows in the building, trying to pick up the sound of her feet. Sure enough, there was a rapid pitter-patter in one of the far hallways, clear on the other side of the building.

Well, that was fast. I back up and went into the shadows again, then popped up right in front of Fluff, when she was running. "What's up?" I smirked, waiting for her reaction.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:47 pm

Theo: The door across the hall from Iris and i opened, and some kid staggered out (Dante). He didnt seem all that familiar.... i met Iris's gaze and a mutual understanding passed between us. Our curiosity peaked, we wandered over. "Hey, kid! What's up?" we asked in perfect sychronization, the same way we often spoke.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:56 pm

Kira skidded to a stop, nearly running into him but instaed sliding on the floor and skinning the side of her leg by the stop. Anger filled her and she got back to her feet.

"How...?! But...? and....??? UGH!" She punched him again, knocking him back about ten feet. Quick strides let her run over to him and she picked him of off the groudn by the front of his shirt. Anger set her eyes a blaze, though he couldnt see that. She did not want to tell him her name.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:16 pm

Trever

Rule #1: Poofing in front of girls might not be the smartest thing to do.
Good thing I usually ignore rules.
I was thrown back, again, and grinned evilly as she picked me up and snarled in my face.
I ignored the pain, and managed to croak out,"By the way, you spit on my face, Fluff. And I think I won myself a name. That was the deal, right?"
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:25 pm

Kira slapped him across his face when he called her 'Fluff' again. her hands trembled as she let him drop back to the ground harshly.

"Kira," a soft, almost whisper left her lips. She wanted him to not hear it. her name was hated by her. It meant death, isnt that just a wonderful name to give a girl? Death. It fit her. her mom, dad and best friend were all dead and who knew where her brother was. Death seemed to follow her, and its why she didnt get close to anyone anymore.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:50 pm

Trever

I picked myself up, wiping my jeans off like it mattered, which it didn't.
Then I looked at her stubbornly, ignoring the aching and looking calm.

"Now, that's better. Kira. Pretty name. You did try to whisper, but my..my..hearing is good." Crap. It was starting to hurt like hell whenever I talked.

Sally was floating around me, shaking her fist at Kira. I was glad Kira couldn't see her, whenever Sally appears she usually scares people off.

I gave Kira a painful smirk and walked past, slightly brushing up against her shoulder. "See you later..." I staggered a bit, but kept my cool. "Gotta go. Getting hungry."

I wasn't hungry at all, I was really going to go sit down and get a nice icepack. Didn't feel like letting her know that, and as soon as I was behind her, I clutched my stomach lightly, my "no hitting girls" policy being stretched to its limits.

Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:58 pm

Kira shook her head and started to walk off. It was not a pretty name. It was ugly and came with a bad past. It reminded her everyday taht she no one was tehre for her because everyone who has cared are dead.

She walked into her room and slammed the door behind her. She punched the wall to get her anger out, sending a loud 'thud' through her room and probably the hall. She continued punching the wall until she fell to her knees holdign her now bleeding hand to her chest.

How had he beaten her? There was no way he could run faster than her. So how did he do it? Could his shadow thing teleport him places? If so that was totally cheating and he didnt deserve to know her name. Then again, she probably cheated with her speed, so it evened out.

Kira brushed the blood away from her hand and griminced seeign the torn skin that was left. People were much better to punch than walls.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:11 pm

Trever

I didn't go too far from her room, and practically threw myself on the closest bench, not even bothering to poof away to grab an icepack. The pain almost felt like I had the Heidlys again. Almost.

I closed my eyes, and heard a loud thud, probably from Kira. Suddenly, Sally popped up, her large eyes studying me. "Heehee, I know that look! You like her, don't you?"

I turned over on my stomach with a slight grunt, and didn't answer. Sally continued, her high-pitched voice excited. "You should get to know her! You know you need more friends." I continued ignoring her, staring straight ahead.

Maybe. I really didn't know what to think about Kira at the moment.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:39 pm

Kira left her room with her hands still bleeding and just walked around. Logan appeared next to her as she walked and looked at her, his dark and looking at her glasses covered ones.
"Ki, what are you doing?" Her hallucination asked her as she walked.
"Nothing. Just walking." She grumlbed back to him, passing Trever as she talked with her friend.
"I'm talking about that," he pointed to her hand which was bleeding around the cuts. Her eyes followed his pointing finger to the sleave of her jacket and down to her blood covered hand.
"I punched a wall, Logan. Its normal for me." her gaze returned upward to look at where she was walking.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:44 pm

Dante

I glanced up, the waves of pain in may head fading momentarily as I focused on trying to see them past the blur that covered my vision. "Um...nothing really." I muttered dropping my hands across my knees. "Where am I?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:50 pm

"We dont--" began Iris, "--know. We never figured that out." finished Theo. "Some lab somewhere, i think." put in Iris. Theo nodded his agreement. "Yes, some lab somewhere. The precise geographical location, however..." said Theo, "....Is unknown." finished Iris. "Who are you, anwyays?" asked Iris. "My name is Iris..." she added, "And im Theo." added Theo.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:08 pm

Dante

I nodded slightly, matching the names to the voices. "Nice to meet ya. M' name's Dante." I hesitated a moment before offering my hand in their general direction. Politeness wasn't one of my strong suits seeing how I'd been a street kid for the majority of my life. The only times I hadn't been were when I got picked up for something or other and stuck with some poor family. But I figured I might as well try, couldn't hurt anything right?
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:15 pm

Iris: Theo and i both shook his hand, familiar with a few points of socializing despite our less-than-conventional upbrining. "Nice to meet you!" we chorused. "Anyways.... how long have you been here?" i asked.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:44 pm

Dante

The question made me pause, the answer was hard to pin down. "I'm...not..exactly sure...." I muttered after a few moments . It was hard to measure time when I was sick...I just finished beings sick ...so...."A month? Two maybe?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:04 pm

Iris: I nodded, giggling a bit. "Fresh meat, then. Theo and i have been here about a year now." i explained. "So.... have you figured out your mutation yet?" i asked. I was kind of curious as to the mutation his cure may've caused.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:50 pm

Dante

I blinked, the words causing a shiver t run down my spine. "Mutation?" I asked softly, one of my hands grabbing the other uneasily. "I'm not sure what you mean so....no....."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:10 pm

Iris: "The crap they inject us with..... it sometimes makes us be able to do stuff we cant normally do. For example, i can plant illusions in people's minds, and Theo can teleport. It'll be interesting to see what happens to you." i said thoughtfully.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum