the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heidlys.....

+5
Purple Dragon
Avery
Ravyn
Momo13
Bells
9 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Heidlys..... - Page 6 Empty Re: Heidlys.....

Post by Ravyn Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:03 pm

Theo: I shook my head, taking over the talking now. "We have no idea. We dont really associate with too many people here....." i said. Iris piped up as i finished. "There are a lot of us, though." she added, and i nodded in agreement.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:23 pm

Dante

I nodded, once again glancing around with my blurry vision before sighing slightly, cursing under my breath. "If there are so many people why are we all still here? If what you said about the powers is true...why not band together and escape? Tear the place to pieces?"
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:32 pm

Iris: I grinned broadly. "Interesting. I like the way you think...... Theo and i thought liket hat too. But most of the kids here are pretty broken, beaten down. They've lost hope, arent willing to band together. Amounting a unified resistance could prove troublesome."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:06 pm

Trever

I sulked away, not even bothering to just poof into my room. Walking helped me think, anyway. Sally floated next to me, but was actually quiet, her big grey eyes watching me.
I kept my head down, thoughts burning through my brain, while ignoring the stares from other people I passed by. Shit...I left my shirt in Kira's room. Yes, I was walking through the hallways. Shirtless. This was a weird day, alright.

What was I thinking? Why did I just kiss her like that? Why can't I get her out of my mind?!

I came close to my room, and punched the wall, letting blood flow from my knuckles, pissed at myself yet worried about Kira. Then, I saw her. Speak of the devil. There was Kira, right about where we met this morning. I didn't know what to do, so I just stood there, staring at her.

Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:26 pm

Kira sat in the hallway against the wall, her gaze down. She looked at her bleeding hand. This was stupid. She was being stupid. Kira was on her feet in seconds and walked over to him.

She pushed him against the wall gently, her hand on his chest over his heart. She didn't say anything as she looked up at him. She leaned up and pressed her lips against his gently.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:44 pm

Trever

This girl...she is so confusing.

I let myself be pushed back, and wrapped my arms around her, kissing her back, pulling her close to me and holding her tightly. In between kisses I managed to get out,"You sure about this?" My breath was ragged and my voice sounded surprised, but I didn't care.

All I cared about right now, was her.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:10 am

Dante

I shrugged and Turned my blurry gaze back to them. "Trouble seems to follow me so...," I paused giving them a lop-sided grin. "Perhaps its worth a shot. No anyone who could help? Like..a person who knows, gets along with everyone?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:35 am

Kira pulled him closer, her arms wrapped tightly around him. This was what she wanted. This was what she needed.
"Don't make me over think this," Kira gasped out softly, her forehead resting against his. "I want you. I need you to be there for me." she needed him to keep her sane. "No matter what I say or do to you, I need you." the words that she spoke were almost a foreign language to her. She almost never admitted that she needed someone.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:27 pm

Iris: I sighed, thinking this over. "Not REALLY....... well, MAYBE Shilo, she tends to go around talking to everyone, from what we've observed..... but like we said, we dont really associate with most of the people here." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:11 pm

Trever

I frowned after that. "Don't make me fall for you if you're going to be indecisive." Then I pulled her mouth back to mine, kissing her gently yet with enough hunger to take both of our breaths away. I had one hand behind her neck and the other on her back, holding her gently, not wanting to let her go.

What was I doing? Smooching a pretty girl. Underground. In a lab type place. Was this a mistake? Probably. Maybe. Maybe not. All I knew, was that I might as well enjoy it while I had the chance.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:34 pm

Kira lost her breath when he pulled her mouth to his again. A few tears still littered her face. She wanted this, but felt like she was turning her back to Logan. That if she let herself get lost with trever, she would lose Logan. Already, she was forgetting the lessons he had told her. Trever had seen her eyes and knew her name. Two things logan told her to never let anyone have.

She kissed him back, her arms wrapped around him. One hand tangled in his hair and the other rested on his shoulder.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:59 pm

Trever

I pulled myself out of the kiss, breathing heavily and holding her tightly. "No. I can feel your hesitation. I can't do this if you're still not over him." Of course, I would've been fine just standing there with her all day, but that's not like me. I don't like to take advantage of girls when they are confused.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:06 pm

Kira shook her head and wiped her eyes. She would never be over him. She would always hold onto Logan. Or try to.
"I know this is asking a lot from you. But I need you to help me through this...I will never be able to get over him fully. I need your help." her voice shook and her hands trembled. She was using him without trying to. She thought that if loved her like she loved Logan she would forget about him. That would never happen, but she needed to try. She needed to try to let him go.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:27 pm

Trever

I raised a dark eyebrow, and asked,"How do I help? Suck your face off?" I wasn't sure how I felt about this situation, because I knew she was just using me. Yet, I liked her. A lot. I was falling for Kira at a skyrocketing pace, but it was hard. She didn't even feel the same, she just wanted to forget Logan.

Or did she feel the same? Maybe. I don't really know at this point.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:31 pm

"I dont know. I just need help." Kira half sobbed out before sliding out of his arms and down to the ground. She sat in a crumpled mess, tears streaming down her face and her head down. He was right, how could he help her? A distraction was what she needed from him, but that would just be using him. She didnt mind that though, but he probably would.

She knew he could help her. Kira needed him to help her. As much as she wanted to just turn away from everyone, she needed to let someone in. Someone human and not an hallucination.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:26 am

Trever

Uh,yeah. Maybe that wasn't the best thing to say at this point.

I sat down next to her, and pulled her close again, one hand reassuringly rubbing her back and the other resting on her head, my knuckles were still all bloody though, so I made sure to not have the bloody hand in her hair.

"Let's go somewhere. Don't want anyone to see you like this in the hallway, right?" I didn't even wait for her answer, and I picked her up gently. I walked for a small while and came to my room door, and I entered, kicking the door shut behind me, and flipping the light switch on.

I sat down on my small, beaten up couch and just held her, whispering small things to help her feel better, like "It's okay. Everything will be alright. I'll help you get through this. I'm here for you."

I just rocked her slowly back and forth, whispering in her ear, and wiping her tears away.

Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:07 pm

Dante

I nodded thoughtfully, "Yes, someone that knows everyone could help when it comes to getting people to agree to try and escape." Blinking I once again turned my eyes to the area around us. The idea of meeting the mentioned person meant that I would have to move from my spot. That meant showing the fact I was almost blind. That was something that I really didn't want to do.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:38 pm

Kira wiggled in his arms when he picked her up. She had this thing about when people picked her up. she didnt like it. But she didnt outright fight him. When he put her down next to him she just curled against him.

"Why am i so messed up?" She asked softly, her head on his chest and just let tears stream down her face. She felt so lost right now. Why did she even have to meet this guy? Why couldnt she ignore him like everyone else besides logan?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:12 pm

Trever

"You aren't messed up. You're just confused." I let my arms stay around her, holding her close. "It's getting pretty late. Maybe you just need sleep."

I got up slowly and came back with a pillow and a blanket, setting the pillow under her head and wrapping the blanket around her. "Do you want me to stay? Or do you need time to think?"
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:24 pm

Kira curled in the blanket and didnt look at him. She took her glasses off and tucked them carefuly under the pillow before turned her back to him. maybe he was right and she just needed some sleep. Hopefully she would be back to her normal self tomorrow morning.

"Its your room." She said bluntly, letting her hair fall into her face and let her eyes close. She didnt care one way or another if he wanted to stay or not.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:54 pm

Trever

"I know, I just wanted to know if you wanted me to be...beside you or not. Anyway, just get some sleep."

I walked off and entered the bathroom to my small room. I sat on the toilet and thought, not really sure what to do. Then I closed my eyes and concentrated, thinking,"Logan. Come 'ere. I need to ask you something."
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:04 pm

Logan appeared infront of trever, his arms crossed infront of his chest. "What now? Calling me once wasnt enough?" His tone was cold along with his eyes. "how is she?" His voice softened a bit and he sighed. He worried about Kira sometimes. She was so cold all the time. He wanted her to get better. To get past his death. But part of him knew that would be hard or close to impossible for her to do.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:09 pm

Trever

"Deal with it." I opened my eyes, trying to keep his ghost here and trying to talk at the same time was harder then it looks. "Why me? Why couldn't you pick some other random guy? All I'm doing is confusing her." I kept my voice hushed, so Kira wouldn't wonder what was up. Last thing I needed was for her to see Logan and freak out all over again.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:22 pm

"Um incase you didnt notice, not many others can actually see me." logan chuckled softly at the guys slight stupidity. "And you care for her, right? She just needs someoen to keep her from going insane. I screwed up by dieing. I left her all alone again. But i cant fix that mistake." his eyse went to the door. He had already guessed that Kira was on the other side. He wanted to see her again. "That girl...the past couple years have been hard on her. her whole family is dead and she doesnt really have anyone anymore."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:56 pm

Trever

I knew what that felt like. The only person I ever had was Sally, and she was gone.

I looked down, and muttered,"That might be true, and I do care for her but...I don't think she really cares fer me. All I'm doing is hurting her. Making her upset. I can't deal with that, crying girls make me nervous."

Especially crying girl who used me as a punching bag...
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum